BILLIE IN HER STRONG MODE.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

[G-dragon’s all-out dating]

Months ago, fans, netizens along with the whole of the showbiz industry got shocked by the news of Big Bang’s leader, G-dragon’s dating scandal. Although this is not that new anymore for the superstar has been linked to some girls in the past as well. But the difference of the past and the present is really huge because if before G-dragon is silent when it comes to his dating life, now, he’s all out with it. Everything started when he was seen in a toy store buying a teddy bear and shocked the people when he gave the toy animal to a girl. During that time nobody can say if they are really a couple or not for they look at bit awkward to each other but when they were spotted in front of a dark restaurant in Gangnam district weeks after the first time they were seen together, the two looked cozy with their one of a kind character pajamas already.

The press’s interest was captured by these two for they seem like they don’t care about the scandals and rumors that are being thrown at them. G-dragon however denied the rumors of him dating through an official statement under his management company, YG Entertainment. Yang Hyun Suk, YGE’s CEO backed him up by saying through a representative “G-dragon has not told me anything about him dating or seeing a girl. He, along with the rest of Big Bang are free to see whoever they want anyway, for as long as they can handle their personal matters and it won’t affect their work”. Even with this, the fire hasn’t stopped at all for the new girl and another girl who has been linked with G-dragon for a long time was reported to be fighting over the idol. It was said that the two girls are exchanging angry and bold messages to each other, causing the fans to take sides. One of them even commented in a gossip site “Jiyong Oppa needs to be protected from these girls. His name will surely be tainted and messed by them”. The rumor of the girls fighting however died down without anyone confirming if it was true or not.

And when everybody thought that this dating issue has ended already, just two days ago, rumors of G-dragon, after being given two weeks off from work is said to be having a vacation in America and he’s not alone for his rumored girlfriend is with him. The story was backed up with pictures to prove that the fanaccounts are true. As we quote “Jiyong and his girl looks so comfortable roaming around in public without any disguise at all. They hold hands while walking, hug and even gave each other a smooch, and acted sweet even with people seeing them” “There’s no need for any confirmation because it’s just so obvious that they are really together” said a fan through her account.

Idol dating is really a big deal in this industry and most especially to their fans for some of them doesn’t want their idols to date at least for the meantime. But then again, these idols are human beings as well who can feel love and admiration. This issue about G-dragon dating publicly impressed a lot of people as well as his co-celebrities for most of them can’t do what this superstar is doing now. They rarely admit their relationships for the privacy of their other halves are at stake. It seems like G-dragon is showing the world how fearless and confident he is. And that his relationship will stay intact even with a lot of people trying to get in between them.

[“The girl” already has a name]

 

After searching high and low and almost flipping whole of Seoul just to get some information about G-dragon’s rumored “girl”, some fans, after intense investigation and hunt finally discovered “the girl” (as the fans and netizens call her) name and some of her basic information through someone who knows both G-dragon and his newly found love.

Billie Kennedy London (23) is her precious name. She’s English who is born in Great Britain but grew up and is raised in Seoul. And when everybody is thinking that she’s a model, Billie is actually a free-lance photographer. A lot of people would surely mistake her for being a model because of her statuesque body and beautiful face. As a matter of fact, her beauty really captured the fans’ attention. Not that this is new to their eyes, for G-dragon was linked to some of the most beautiful girls in the industry in the past as well.

Yesterday, a fan blogged something about Billie’s long forgotten SNS accounts with a few pictures of her. Some even found out that she’s an award winning photographer at the young age of 18 in an international photo competition.

From the looks of it, this girl is also an achiever like her rumored boyfriend, making the two really compatible. Up to this day none from both parties have given a statement yet, but the fans are preparing themselves for a shocking confession in the near future.

[G-dragon and his new found love is spotted once again]

 

Morning of this day, some fans from America tweeted a picture of two people going out of a five star restaurant in Orlando, Florida saying that the couple in the picture are G-dragon and his rumored girlfriend, Billie Kennedy London. According to a fan’s blog, the superstar is the first to arrive at the restaurant followed by his girl after a few minutes. It was said that they had the whole VIP area of the restaurant to themselves only then left after an hour or so.

This two is going all out with their dating. The group’s fans seem to be cut in half for some of them are against the leader’s relationship, while some are happy to see their idol, happy and in-love. There are rumors that they might go back to Seoul by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I swear. This whole thing is getting crazier by the minute. I don’t know what to do anymore. I feel like my life is gonna mess up soon and when I say soon, I mean it in each and every letter.

“What are we going to do now?” I asked G-dragon who is still trying to process everything.

He just woke up, while I haven’t sl

Please log in to read the full chapter