FIRST DAY.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“I’m going to keep her forever”

Hearing these words from my husband totally made my heart ache. A tear dropped on my forehead when he kissed me and the pain doubled. This day is really magical and wonderful not only to me, but to him and to everybody who loves us, but it seems like no matter how we flip things and try to be positive, at the end of the day, the possibility of me leaving this world earlier than expected because of my illness cannot be erased.

Yes, I shouldn’t be thinking much about it since everybody is doing everything just to make me live. I actually have to be thankful of them because they’re not giving up on me. But still, being sick and having all these crazy treatments that caused me to lose my hair and be so damn weak can really be draining and exhausting.

The sun is about to shine already and I’m still awake. All this time, G-dragon thinks that I’m already sleeping, but I’m really not. My eyes are closed and my body is tired from all the actions that we did last night, but my mind is running at its best.

I don’t know, but up until now I still cannot believe that I’m already married. Not only that, I’m married to the man that I love, to someone who stood by me through thick and thin, in sickness and in health. G-dragon (I think I should call him “my husband” now since I’m rightful of it already) has lived his vow even before we got married. This surprise wedding really got the best out of my sanity for I’m totally clueless of everything. In all fairness to him, he really asked for help from the right people. Actually, everyone helped him. His family (biological and YG), my family, Bunny, and all of his wonderful connections lend a hand for my dream wedding to be possible. I’m more than satisfied with everything. Truth is, I can marry him in a the simplest way where all we have to do is say “I do” and sign a marriage contract, but he pushed boundaries and crossed limits, making yesterday the happiest day of my life.

“mmmmm” he stretched his half body and snuggled closer to me.

I’m feeling a little playful so I moved back and he extended his arms farther while moving it from side to side to look for me. He is like a blind person who is trying to look for someone by using his/her arms and hands.

What is up with this man? He can just open his eyes to check if I’m still beside him. Gosh! Sometimes, once weirdness and laziness hits you at the same time, you’ll be dumber than you think.

“Oh my!” I shrieked the moment I fell to the floor.

I guess I have to stop being playful because I just hurt myself. I keep on moving back and next thing I know it, I’m already out of bed.

“OMO!” G-dragon sat up right away after hearing me “Kenken?”

I swear. This morning is just a little insane.

“Present!” I said then sat up carefully “Hey!” I waved my right hand while my left is rubbing my waist.

He looked at me strangely “How did you….” he started laughing and it kinda pissed me off.

I rolled my eyes then lifted myself up back to bed “OUCH!” I said the moment my hit the soft mattress.

G-dragon is still in his laughing marathon, while I’m trying to deal with my aching lower body. This is torture! How can I be so careless? What will I do now? I feel like I won’t be able to move and walk normally because my freakin waist is so damn painful.

“Aigoo” he pushed me down to bed then made me roll to my back “I’ll just get some oil” he said then got out of bed.

Oil? Where in hell is he going to get that? Oh gosh! Don’t tell me he brought some with him.

The moment he came back, he started spraying oil on his palms. I positioned my body comfortably and waited for his next move.

“That oil smells REALLY good” I told him and he started rubbing my lower back already.

He chuckled “Of course it does….this is really used for massages”

I gave a nod and enjoyed his not so skillful hands. I hate to say this, but my husband is not the best masseuse ever. He’s just running his hands up and down my back, and whenever he feels like going hard, he’ll go hard. Oh well, I’m all good with this since he really made an effort to at least ease my pain and I must admit, it does lessen my pain.

“Kwon Jiyong” I called.

“What?” he asked.

I smirked “Your hands….they’re supposed to be on my back only….why are they creeping up and down my sides now?” I asked and he chuckled.

I know that we are newlyweds and we’re in a “honeymoon”, and making love for a couple of times a day is a normal thing, but to me it’s still so early for it. Last night was really a sensual night. We’re not as playful as we are unlike before where we fool around in bed before the real action begins. Our bodies really have the lives of their own for they’re moving in sync with each other but our minds are talking through our eyes. For the very first time in a long time, I saw fear and happiness in his eyes.

“You ripped it again” I told him.

He just smiled ily then left butterfly kisses from my neck to my belly.

This is the second underwear that he ripped and it’s such a waste of money for they are good designer brands and costs a lot.

And it’s on. ONCE AGAIN. Now I believe Bunny when she told me during the reception that when you’re a newlywed, you just can’t get your hands off each other. I don’t know where she got that, but it’s really true. G-dragon and I just can’t get enough of each other to the point that even though I’m tired and my mind just wants him to stop, I just let him do whatever he wants to me because every kiss and touch feels so damn good and it’s making me feel so special and beautiful as well.

It’s already pass lunch and we’re still bumming around in our room. We are in Paris but it seems like we don’t want to go out and explore the place. Honestly, I can just lie in bed and sleep for the rest of the day because I’m too tired to even get up.

*phone ringing*

None of us are getting it. We just ignored it and went back to sleep.

*phone ringing*

“Oh fu….”I reached for his phone on the side table then checked who the caller is.

“Sir Graham” I read and the first person who entered my mind is my grandfather.

Well, my grandpa’s name is Graham and remembering him is really making me feel sad because he and Gran aren’t in my wedding yesterday. If only I know that I’m gonna get married here, I should’ve told them about it and beg for them to come. I will beg because I know that they will not even dare to go coz of my mother.

“Hello” I know that it’s not that good to answer somebody’s call, but I have a feeling that this is important.

“Billie?” a familiar voice called.

I

Please log in to read the full chapter