ANOTHER ISSUE.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

They say that once you fall deeply in-love, you’ll forget the world and everything around you. I can attest to that because I am deeply in-love and I don’t care about anything anymore. All I can think of is her. The way she looks, the way she walks, the way she talks, the giggles and smile that can make my heart skip a beat.

I know that this relationship is still a blur. When will it be clear? I don’t know, but what I’m sure of is that, I’ll wait even if it takes forever.

I fell asleep hugging her. I keep on praying to God for last night not to end because I’m afraid that once the stars disappears in the sky and the sun says hello, she’ll disappear as well. The first thing I did the moment I opened my eyes is check if she’s still beside me.

Her angelic face never fails to make me fall in love with her all over again. I’ve never been this close to her and I must say, I never want to leave her side anymore. But then again, I’m worried because I don’t know what’s waiting for us today. What will happen once she wakes up? Is she going to take things lightly or seriously? What we did last night is really a big thing and up until now I still can’t believe that it happened.

Yes, I’ve got myself a pure woman and something inside me is feeling sorry because I know how important that is to her. On the other hand I am happy or shall I say grateful, simply because she trusted me with her whole being. I must say, last night isn’t just . We made love and I can now say that she really loves me because I’ve felt it in every kiss and touch. The way she says my name and the way she looks deep into my eyes, I know that her heart is beating for me.

“mmmm” she stretched out her hand that is wrapped around me then looked at me with only one eye open.

“Good Morning” I greeted with a smile on my face.

This is what I’m talking about. What if she slaps me or just run away without even saying a word?

“Morning” she greeted then lay down beside me again.

I now realize how hard it is to sleep inside the car. It’s so stuffy and even though my backseat looks really comfortable, it’s definitely not, especially when there are two of you sharing it.

“What time is it?” her voice is a bit deep and it’s kinda funny.

I chuckled then looked at my watch “It’s 9am already” I answered.

She lifted her head up and from the way she looks, I can tell that she’s panicking.

“Shoot!” she sat up, slipped in her clothes then tied her hair in a ponytail.

“Jiyong….I’m so dead” she said, making me look at her in shock.

I started dressing up and she suddenly opened the window “OH MY FREAKIN G!” she shrieked then closed the window, she looks like she’s having a major panic attack. I wonder what’s causing it.

“I swear….we really have to get out of here already” she transferred to the driver’s seat from the backseat.

This woman is pretty flexible for she can transfer anywhere in the car without going out.

“Why is that?” I asked while looking at her at the rear view mirror.

“Because….it’s a Sunday….which means….this park is gonna be filled with people already” she answered, making me so nervous.

Why haven’t I thought of that? What am I even thinking? I could’ve checked us in, in a nearby hotel or I could’ve just brought her to my apartment. This is totally making me insane.

“Once someone recognizes your car….we’re doomed” she said while looking for something.

“What are you looking for?” I asked, my voice shaky because of nervousness.

She looked at me then smiled “Gosh! Why do you have to look SUPER good in the morning?”

This made me blush and yes, even men blush and gets tingly all over.

“I don’t know” I answered, making her giggle.

“Where’s the key?” she asked and I started looking for it as well.

My freakin key is lost and I can’t even remember where the hell I put it. As far as my memory is concerned, it was in the pocket of my jacket. Now, where is my jacket?

“Billie” I called.

She looked back at me “What?”

“Where’s my jacket?” I asked and she started looking for it as well.

“!” she exclaimed.

“What?” I asked curiously.

“I think it’s on the roof” she answered, making me crazier.

Last night, Billie asked me if we can hang out under the stars and of course, I agreed for I cannot say no to her at all. We used my jacket as a blanket and we forgot about it when we got down because we are so busy kissing.

How are we going to get it when there are a lot of people outside already? The car isn’t even parked on the right place and if we’re not going to leave now, the cops will be arresting us in a matter of minutes and I’m so freakin sure of that.

“I’ll get it” she said and was about to go down the car already when I stopped her.

“Wait!” I held her by the arm.

“What?” she asked in a pissed tone.

“Be careful”

Truth is, I really don’t want to risk it. If only I have a spare key, I will just let my jacket on that roof and speed off. But I forgot to bring it, so we don’t have a choice but to get the key in the pocket of my jacket that is on the roof of the car.

Billie came back with my jacket and the key in hand. She started the car and sped off like a racer. No wonder this woman gets into accidents. I’m telling you, she can really make a car fly because of her speed. I don’t know how fast we’re going now, but I can really feel my heart going down my stomach because of fear coz we might hit someone or bump into another car.

“Where do you want to go?” she asked.

I can’t find my voice because my nerves are still kicking in “Up to you” I answered.

“OK….let’s go to our apartment” she said and I gave her a nod in agreement.

The moment she stopped the car in front of their apartment building, I almost kissed the ground for I really thought that we will not make it here alive. I swear, I’ll be the one driving all the time coz she really lessened my life span because of her driving.

“Mummy is going to kill me” she said while we’re in the elevator.

I grabbed her by the hand then pulled her closer to me “Don’t worry….I’m going to be the one explaining everything to her” I said, earning a smile from her.

“She’s going to kill me coz I didn’t go home” she told me.

“She won’t kill you coz I won’t let her” I assured then kissed her temple.

“We’ll see”

And now I know why she’s so nervous on our way here. To my surprise, her mother is really a strict one. Her craziness suddenly vanished and all I can hear now are shouts and nags.

“…..you should’ve told me that you’re not going home….you got me so worried to the point that I wasn’t able to sleep well last night….Billie Kennedy London….I’m all cool with you going home late and sleeping in other people’s house…but…you should’ve told me where in hell you are….gosh! You know so well that there are a lot of dangerous people out there…what will you do if someone kidnapped you or worse… you? How will you get out of that ? Huh? Tell me!.....”

Watching Billie being scolded by her mother is the worst thing of all coz I can see in her eyes that she’s embarrassed for I’m there to witness it all and she’s itching to answer back but she can’t for her mother’s mouth keeps on firing.

“Is this normal?” I asked Drake who is sitting beside me. He’s watching his sister too, and from the way he looks, he seems to be enjoying it.

“Well….yeah….not really….uhhmmm” this kid’s mind is a mess and it’s messier than his sister.

I looked at him weirdly “That’s quite confusing” I told him and he laughed.

“Actually….Mummy is not like that to me and MG….she’s strict to us as well but Billie’s is different” he said.

“How is it different?” I asked curiously.

“According to Mummy….Billie is really a special kid….because when she was still young….she’s been bullied….so bad to the point that she nearly gave up her life….from that day on…Mummy promised herself that she will protect Billie no matter what happens…and that she will not let anyone hurt her….not even a mosquito….something happened that made Mummy more strict to her….obviously she’s pretty and there are quite a few guys who dared to touch her….she was nearly years ago by a guy who she thought is a good friend…she’s not expecting it at all…

Please log in to read the full chapter