BUSTED.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“mmmm” I stretched my stiff body and hugged my lovely man again.

I really can’t sleep without some thing or in my case now, someone to hug.

Wait. Did G-dragon grow s?

“OH!” I gasped in shock upon seeing Mum’s trashed face while sleeping.

How in hell did I get here? I’m so sure that I slept beside G-dragon last night. What happened?

I don’t know why, but Mummy is being the strict mother that she’s not. I swear. I’m not expecting this from her at all. I’m actually expecting her to push me to sleep in one room with G-dragon but that’s not what happened. She offered him to sleep with us in one room instead. How crazy is that?

And because I can’t go back to sleep anymore, I decided to go out to the balcony and have a smoke. But before that, I checked on my man first. He’s sleeping peacefully with his duvet and some pillows on the floor (he has this habit of kicking pillows out of bed while sleeping). I picked them all up and covered his body with the duvet.

At last, I was able to smoke. Yesterday, I can’t even have a puff because G-dragon and I have this deal that whoever smokes, he/she will do some consequence. I know that it’s very childish, but I’m telling you, it’s really working for both of us don’t want to do any crazy consequences.

“HA!”

I almost jumped over the rail of the balcony in shock.

“What the hell!” I turned around to see who in shocked me.

“Jiyong”

At this point, I nearly put the cigarette in my mouth just for him to not see it, but this man has eagle eyes and it’s so obvious that I’m smoking because I smell like I’ve smoked a million cigarettes already.

“Busted!” he sat beside me with a sheepish smile on his face.

I sighed “Jiyong….I just can’t start my mornings without this” I told him.

“Reasons reason reasons” he said, making me roll my eyes at him.

“It looks like you’ve smoked almost a whole pack” he said while looking at the ashtray.

“Hell no! This is my first” I showed him the cigarette between my fingers them smiled like an innocent child.

He smirked “Yeah right”

OK. I smoked four in just a matter of thirty minutes I guess, but he should just give this to me since I wasn’t able to smoke yesterday at all and my body is feeling weak already. These nicotine filled babies are my vitamins (if you’re a minor, please don’t even try coz SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH!) ha!

“You’re gonna do a consequence later and I’m telling you….it’s going to be a good one” he said, making me a little bit nervous.

“Whatever!” oh please God! You know how hard I’m trying. Just this once, don’t let him think of any embarrassing consequences.

And we ended up smoking together. Believe it or not, this is one of the very few times that we smoked together.

“What is our itinerary for today?” I asked.

He started thinking “We’ll roam around Disney world of course”

I gave a nod “What else?”

“Hmmm….that’s all I can think of”

This vacation is going to last for five days and if we’re going to Disney world every single day, we will surely get sick of it. And for that not to happen, I searched for good places to go to, here in Florida (I’m oh-so productive this morning and I love it!).

Actually, G-dragon’s “to normality and craziness” list is still on going and I’m going to make some of it a reality here. I’m gonna be honest, I want this trip to be a blast because this is our first ever trip together. Not only that, my family is with us as well, making it more special.

“I love you”

G-dragon and I are getting cozy at the balcony and our lips just can’t leave each other. I’m sitting on his lap, facing him and I’m on a watch for once  Mummy open her eyes, she will see us making out through the big glass sliding door and I swear, it won’t be good.

“I’m telling you….we got to stay in one room without your mother already” he sounds so desperate.

I gave him a peck on the lips “I’ll see what I can do” then kissed him passionately again.

And I already forgot about my mother after that kiss. We almost did it there. Good thing we’re still in our good senses. I guess we are making up for the two weeks that we’ve been apart.

“Ehem”

The moment I heard that, my whole body frozen. Can I jump off this building already coz I swear to God, my mother is going to kill me.

“Mummy!” I called cheerfully.

G-dragon looked at her, while she looked at me from head, down “OH!” I got off his lap then straightened the loose shirt that I’m wearing (I’m hoping that Mummy didn’t see G-dragon’s hand crawling up and down under my shirt awhile ago).

“Good Morning Mr. and Ms.” she is playing it cool. Whew!

“Good Morning Mummy” G-dragon greeted and I just smiled at her.

“You two are up so early”

I gave my mother a nod then cleared my throat “uhmmm….yeah” that’s all I can say.

This is making me nuts! How will I even get out of this mess when my mother saw us making-out with my man’s hands under my shirt?

“I’ll….go to the bathroom first” I cannot believe this! G-dragon is going to leave me alone with my mother. Didn’t he know how dangerous she is?

And off he went! Mummy is looking at me intently and the moment G-dragon entered the bathroom, she pointed at the chair beside me.

“Sit” I feel like a dog being ordered by master.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves down.

“OK” she sighed heavily then glared at me “What was that?” she asked.

“Huh?” my mind is totally flying out of my head.

She smirked “Billie Kennedy….tell me….are you and Jiyong…having….”

“YES! We are having already….oh gosh Mummy! Why do you have to be like Bunny? Why are you putting me in this situation just to get some information out of me? Can’t I have some privacy? I gave up the flag of London to Korea because I love him and even though it happens unexpectedly….it was really good….and it’s not just ….I swear…..we made love....and…..”

“STOP!” Mummy yelled, shocking the hell out of me “I wasn’t done with my question yet and here you are…butti

Please log in to read the full chapter