52

Fallen Angel

His POV

Ugh, it’s awkward. Now we are sitting face to face on the dining table, having our breakfast yet no one wants to break the silence. I look up to see a slight blush still lingers on her cheeks. It must be because of the incident earlier. Urgh, how stupid I am to let her see me in that condition.

 

As soon as I realized I was barely even covering my body, I quickly recollected the clothes that Jihyun had dropped earlier while her turning her back on me, covering her eyes. Huhu sorry Jihyun, I really forgot I was still in my towel. So after that, I quickly went to the room and got myself clothed. Although I tried to do it as fast as I could, it still didn’t lessen the awkwardness between us. Oh great, I thought it would be a great morning to start. It was great at first, but then it turned out to be embarrassing in less than an hour. God just hates me.

 

“Hey Jihyun”, I call her. She then awkwardly stands up from her chair and walks to the sink along with her dirty plates. I stand up too and get the dirty plates with me, walking next to her who has already started to wash the dishes. I place the plates on the kitchen counter and look at her side.

 

Bright light emerges and falls on her gracefully, helping me to see her extremely great face feature right in front of my eyes. I just smile as I admire her beauty from her side. It feels like in Heaven. Even if it is only in a small kitchen in the small apartment on Earth, it still feels like in Heaven. And I know the reason why. It’s because Jihyun. What a perfect creature God already made, and I wonder why didn’t she end up in Heaven instead.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?”, she says as she pouts her lips. I just giggle and shake my head, before I move the plate into the sink. I notice she gets her cheeks reddened and hangs her head low to hide it. What a cute act.

 

“You know… your blushing face is precious”, I . She spins her head to me and stares me with denying face, as her face becomes even more red than before.

 

“No it’s not!”, she retorts, earning a giggle from me. Haha I’m happy to see another side of her like this. She pouts first before getting her attention back to the plates she is washing. I lean my head on my arm, which is already at the counter, to get a better view of her. She keeps glancing on me and quickly goes back to her plates. I just smile. This is such a perfect scene to watch.

 

Then, I realize she has her eyes glued on my chest, in confused manner. Why is she like that?

 

“You misplace the button”, she says as she smiles, trying to hold back the giggle. I look down to the shirt I wear and realize I did misplace some buttons. No wonder it feels uncomfortable. She quickly finishes washing the dishes and dries her hand, before standing right up and reaches out for the misplaced button to fix it. I gulp in nervousness, waiting for what will happen next. And what I’ve predicted is right. As usual, heartbeat races up like it’s going to be burst in any second, increasing the temperature at the place. I feel so… alive.

 

As soon as her slender fingers make contact with my body, although the contact is restricted by the thin fabric I wear, I can feel loud thumps stepping into my body, pumping all of the blood as much as my heart could. I look at her feature who is now looking down and fixing the misplaced button. Admiration time…. she’s really beautiful. I do think it is worth it to leave Heaven for her, and I kinda wonder how on Earth ‘that person’ could ever leave her. He’s just stupid, but I know I am not.

 

Her POV

I am now helping Baekhyun to fix his misplaced button. The contact of my finger and the shirt just already makes me blushes like mad. The feeling of his rapid heartbeats just makes me blushes even more. Thank God he is taller than me so he won’t see the blushes on my face. I fix his misplaced buttons as fast as I can, with my eyes trailing on the shirt he wears.

 

It is ‘his’ favorite shirt. I remember I bought this one for him on his birthday. He was extremely jumpy as soon as he knew I gave him this shirt. It was a cute moment to remember.

 

“Yeay, I got shirt from my lovely Jihyun!”, he exclaimed as he flagged the shirt up to the air. Jihyun just giggled at the scene while preparing her camera for tomorrow occasion, where she would work as a photographer while him as the performer.

 

“Wear that on tomorrow’s performance Oppa, I think it will be good”

 

“Nooo. I will wear it on our important occasion. OUR. I’ll just wear the other clothes”

 

“You’re weird Oppa”, she giggled at the random thought her boyfriend just said.

 

“Love makes someone weird Jihyun”

 

Haha so cheesy line, but true. Love does make someone weird, like what I did when I was still with ‘him’, and how I act just now. Is it true that the feeling I have on Baekhyun is love? Well, he did make me a little bit moved on from ‘that person’, although the memories of ‘him’ still lingering on my mind. But what if he didn’t feel the same? It will just hurt… a lot…

 

“Done”, I say shortly as I look up to meet his eyes. His dark brown eyes, dragging me into the eternal peaceful for a while. I can see something filling his eyes as he stares down to me. Instead of being awkward, I am absorbed to stare back into his eyes. Baekhyun… do you feel the same feeling I feel now? Those rapid heartbeating, are just like mine. It isn’t one-sided love right? Please tell me…

 

Suddenly, Baekhyun breaks off the staring and looks to the other side. I also quickly get my all senses back and awkwardly fix my clothes. Baekhyun rubs the back of his neck while me bitting my lower lips in awkward manner. Ugh, it’s really awkward being in the closed place for hours together with the person you like without having anything to talk about. Maybe we should get out from this apartment and have a walk for awhile, escaping from this awkward moment. Yeah, that would be good.

 

“Hey Baekhyun, let’s go for a walk”. Ugh go for a walk? I just said it like Baekhyun is a dog. Awkward Jihyun, awkward.

 


Updated! I made this in a rush, pardon the mistakes and the uninteresting part.

Next chapters will be about Baekhyun and Jihyun going out for a walk, but i can't promise to update soon since i have to go for 4 days to re-register for my college enrollment, sorry *bow 90 degrees*

Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and subscribing :D

Jet'aime <3