26

Fallen Angel

His POV

“You know Baekhyun, we don’t come here for nothing”, Suho-hyung speaks up. He is now sitting on the couch, next to Sehun. I and Lay-hyung sit on the floor, as Lay-hyung finds it easier to treat the wound if both of us sit on the floor. I stare at Sehun, who is now playing with his little hurricane on his palm. He must be a wind angel.

 

“So, why are you coming here Hyung?”, I ask him. Suho-hyung then clears his throat and fixes up the way he sits, trying to be comfortable.

 

“I just wanna tell you that most of us already got our powers”, he says. That’s it. I don’t want to be the only one who hasn’t got his power. Please tell me there’s another one of us who hasn’t got his power.

 

“Who have got his powers Hyung?”, I ask him. I don’t want to be obvious that I hope some of us haven’t got his power yet. You know, nice angel should be happy for the other angel’s success.

 

“Well you see. Lay got the healing power and Sehun got the wind”, he says. I nod, indicating that I understand what he means.

 

“Lay soon will go to the hospital nearby here to heal the patients”

 

“Hospital? Nearby? On Earth?”, I ask, in confusion. I never knew angel will work on the Earth’s hospitals. I thought they would work in the Heaven’s laboratory.

 

“Yeah, that’s my first assignment”, Lay-hyung says. “People got recover from their sickness not because of doctor’s magic you know”

 

“How about Sehun?”, I ask.

 

“I’m going to the Sky Controller Palace!”, he exclaimes with happy grin. “I’ll be the wind controller, the one who controls the wind speed. Well, I only got to control night breeze for my first assignment actually. They are afraid that I can’t control my own wind and end up making a hurricane from nowhere at noon.”, he says again, earning a nod from me. I can understand what they meant. I already felt the failed wind Sehun made earlier.

 

“If you find it too cold at night, you can tell me so I will slow down the speed for you”, he says excitedly. I sigh. Maknae. So he’s the one who makes the night really cold earlier.

 

“How about you Hyung? Are you working on Earth too?”

 

“Yup. I’m working on Han River. And sometimes I work in Sky Controller Palace too, making storms with Chen”, Suho-hyung says. Chen? Storms?

 

“Don’t tell me Chen is a lightning angel? AAA I WANT THAT POSITION”, I say, whining like a five-years-old child. For your information, Chen and I were always bickering everytime we went to our practice because of this position. Both of us found it cool to control lightning and create storms, and only one angel could take that position.

 

“Yeah, he is. Sorry dude, the position is already filled”, Suho-hyung says. Great, now that my dream position is taken, which position I should take? Only one new angel can fill each position. I scream loudly in my head, cursing the old man who pushed me to Earth. If he didn’t do it, I would probably now be on my bestowing ceremony on my position of the guardian angels.

 

I hate you old man.

 


Actually, this chapter should be longer than this, but i divided it into several chapters so it won't be too long to read hehe

Please anticipate the next chapters *bow*