42

Fallen Angel

Her POV

What took Baekhyun so long? The convenience store is like only several steps next to this building yet he hasn’t come back. Is he lost? I hope not. I really can’t bear the uncomfortness any longer. This is seriously uncomfortable. Having no pads. I end up stuffing several layers of tissues on my pants as a replacemet, and they don’t give any good help either. I keep going back to the bathroom to check and change the tissues, worried that the blood will stain on my pants. And I keep standing all the time, not sitting since I’m worried that the blood will stain the place where I sit. This is just…. so uncomfortable.

 

Aish Jihyun, you’re so stupid. How can you forget you’re running out of pads? And now you’re telling a boy to buy some for you. A boy who has no relation with you, not a brother, cousin, or boyfriend. He’s an angel, and you dared to tell him to buy pads. Just great Jihyun, great. I’m really sorry Baekhyun, this is emergency. I hope Sooyeon and Sungyeol help you well.

 

“Jihyuuuun! I’m baaaack!”, his voice echoes in the corridors, followed by several steps that coming nearer. It must be him. I quickly walk to the front door and open it, to find no one is there. Where is he? I’m sure I heard his voice. I then peek outside, to the corridor, and look around. Then, I find him standing in the middle of the corridor, looking at his palm quizzically. What is he doing?

 

“Baekhyun! What are you doing?”, I say, making his attention now turns to me. He then walks quickly to my apartment. As he steps into the room, I quickly shut the door and grab the plastic he holds. I then bring it to the dining table. Finally, goodbye tissues, hello pads. And hello ice cream, I’ll work on you later. I quickly unpack the package and take one pads, before running to the bathroom. As I run there, I notice Baekhyun is still with his confused expression. Is there something wrong? Uhm, talk to you later Baekhyun, I need to fix my own problem first.

 

His POV

I finally reach Jihyun’s apartment after walking out from the store. I directly run to the third floor, not bothering to use the elevator. Stupid me, I should have used it, now I’m on the third floor with my abnormal breathing rate. Okay Baekhyun, breathe in, breathe out. Yup, it’s normal again, time to go to Jihyun’s!

 

Uhm

 

Which one is her door? Huu I forgot~ How should I get to Jihyun if I don’t know which one is her door? Should I knock it one by one? Uhm, that would be time wasting. Let’s just yell from here.

 

“Jihyuuuun! I’m baaaack!”, I yell. My voice is now echoing in the corridor, as it sounds like there is someone answering my yelling. I then walk aimlessly, still trying to find Jihyun’s door. As I walk, I feel something itchy on my back. I ignore it at first, thinking maybe it’s only because I’m not used to wear human’s clothing. But then it gets itchier in every steps, and it feels a little bit hurt, like something’s biting on me.

 

I then scratch my back like a monkey, and feel something soft in my hand. Is it my skin? No, my skin is not feathery, what is it? I then take it and look at it. It’s feather, a white, single, bright, feather. No wonder it feels feathery. How did it end up being on my back anyway? Is it mine? But I don’t remember feeling this feather on my back earlier. I’m sure Lay-hyung already cleaned up the mess after the treatments. Whose feather is this?

 

Then, a strangely cold wind blown to my direction, as the feather moves a bit in my palm, and suddenly gone into a vague white smoke. I stare at my empty palm with puzzled feeling. What was that?

 

“Baekhyun! What are you doing?”, I hear Jihyun’s voice and look up to the direction where the voice came. I see Jihyun in front of the door, waiting for me to come in, so I quickly walk into her apartment, and then she closes the door. She then takes the plastic bag in my hand and runs to the dining table, rummaging through it. I can hear she unpackaging something, and takes something in her hand with her as she runs again to the bathroom. I, on the other hand, am still in deep thought about the feather. It must be sign of something, but what?

 

Then my eyes fall on the unpackaged package of pads, which I bought earlier. Jihyun leaves it there on the table. My curiosity takes over the deep thoughts I have before. I curiously walk closer to it and take one of the pads. It’s square in form, soft, and thin, somehow like a bread. Is this edible? Is Jihyun eating this so the pain will be gone? Why is she eating this in the bathroom? Wait, is this food?

 

Being curious, just the way I am, I finally open the wrapping.

 


Up.da.ted! You know what? The announcement is somehow confusing -_- They said the announcement would be in the next two days.... They just didn't know we--the seniors--are being crazy waiting for the result -_-

And... about the pads, my first impression on the pads was just like that. Weird me and my thoughts. Sorry if you find it weird :)

By the way, thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!

Love you guysss <3