24

Fallen Angel

His POV

The image of Jihyun being sad still plays in my mind. I pace back and forth, trying to find out why she acted like that.

 

Wait. Why do I care so much for her? It’s her right to feel sad or happy.

 

But… I don’t like seeing her like this. I don’t want her to be sad. I feel happy to see her smile warmly the first time in the morning. I feel great when I succesfully make her smile. Seeing her makes my heart raced faster, and I can feel butterfly in my stomach flying randomly making a formation in it. But I like that feeling, although I can’t tell how it feels. I can’t even name it. I wonder what human call this feeling.

 

I’m busy with my own thoughts, when I hear knocking sound of window from the balcony. I turn my gaze to the balcony, to find no one’s there. Maybe it’s a kid trying to put a prank by knocking the window he passed by. Uhm wait, it’s a three-story-building and this apartment is on the third floor. How on earth  a kid could walk by and knock the window? Is it…. ghost?! NO  I HATE GHOSTS!

 

I tremble in fear as I can’t find anyone there but I can hear the knocking sound gets louder than before. It gets faster too, like someone demanding me to open it for him. Jihyun told me not to let anyone in. And there’s no way in hell I would let a ghost in. But… it keeps knocking the window and it’s annoying to hear it. Urgh, damn ghosts, just get lost. I turn my back on the balcony, hoping the ghost would understand what I mean.

 

“Yah Baekhyun, open it”, a sound heard from the balcony. I turn around abruptly as I stare at empty balcony blankly. HOW ON EARTH A GHOST COULD KNOW MY NAME?! Okay, this is getting scary.

 

Still trembling, I walk to the kitchen and grab the broom. I don’t know why, but I just feel the urge to do it. Slowly, I walk closer to the balcony by sticking on the wall, like an agent. Haah, I wished I had this teleportation power like the messenger angel, it would be useful in the time like this.

 

“Baekhyun open up please, I know you’re in there”, the ghost says again. Hah silly ghost, why would I open it for you? I’m not stupid.

 

“Baek-“, I quickly open the window and swing the broom aimlessly. I hear several sounds of thuds, means that the broom succesfully lands on the ghost. Haha this is what you get from playing around Baekhyun. You know ghost will never win over angels.

 

“Baekhyun stop! It hurts!”, the ghost whines in pain. It slowly shows its form, as I countlessly hit it.

 

“No! This is what you got from messing with me! Take this ghost!”, I say as I keep hitting it mercilessly. Weird is, everytime I hit it with broom I feel something wet prickling on my skin. But I don’t care, I have to protect Jihyun’s house (and myself) from the invasion of the ghosts.

 

“Ghost?! Yah Baekhyun stop it! It’s me!”, it says. It slowly shows itself, letting an invisible barrier break down. It looks like the barrier is melted, flowing down to my feet. Now I can clearly see its form. It’s just like human, with all-white-clothes and hoodies, covering its head. Hm, it’s familiar clothing, but where did I see it before?

 

“I don’t know you! And don’t act like you know me!”, I say again, raising the broom up above my head. I am about to hit it again, when suddenly I feel myself being flown with a high speed water squirting from it and end up falling down to the floor. I get soaked from head to toe because of it. Wait, wet? Water? It can’t be…

 

“Yah! Is that how you greet your brother Baekhyun?”, the creature I thought as ghost before is now trying to get himself up. Some creatures like him then appear from nowhere, helping him. I notice something weird on their back, and two of them are flying.

 

“H-Hyung….”, I mumble. Aish, this is going to be a long day.

 


Updated againnnn :D

Haha I know you know who the hyung is, so I don't need to tell you by myself right right?

And... yeah, Baekhyun is scared of ghost, although he's an angel -_- I don't know where I get this idea but i just felt like it haha

Please anticipate the next chaptersss :D

And thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing. I love you guysss <3