44

Fallen Angel

His POV

After the pads incident, we are now enjoying our leftovers chocolate cakes. Now, it’s added with ice cream that I brought along with the pads. Our cakes now are super sweet, not to mention that the cake is made by pure chocolate while the ice cream is vanilla. It kinda reminds me of Heaven’s food. I get goosebumps as I feel the sweetness lingering on my tongue. Brrr, it’s really sweet.

 

I then glance over Jihyun, who seems happy with the sweet things on her plate, eating them like there’s no tomorrow. She seems not sick again, unlike several minutes ago. I can feel happy aura radiates from her. Aaa, it’s nice to see you like this Jihyun.

 

Thump. Thump. Thump

 

Oh great, stop being noisy dear heart. And stop flying in my stomach butterflies, get another place.

 

“Why aren’t you eating it Baekhyun?”, Jihyun’s voice heard. I turn my head to her and awkwardly smile.

 

“I’m… about to eat it hehe”. Urgh, awkward. Jihyun just puts an ‘ooh’ expression and gets back to her food. Haha seems like she really enjoys sweet foods. I then look at the clock, showing that it’s already 5. Uhm, wait. Didn’t Jihyun say she would be back at 5? Let’s say the crying session was an hour, and the shopping session, that means Jihyun was already home at 3. Why was she home soon? Is the work don’t go well?

 

“You said you would be back at 5. Seems like youwere already home at 3”, I ask.

 

“What’s wrong with that? Am I interrupting your investigation time?”, she jokes as she wriggles her eyebrows. Aaa, so cute~ Oh great, why am I feeling nervous now?

 

“I-It’s not like that”, I stutter. Jihyun giggles to see me stuttering. Aish, why stuttering?

 

“Haha I’m kidding Baekhyun. Well, I actually just went to the café and had a cup of chocolate with Mr. Jung”. Mr. Jung? Who is that? Her boyfriend? Noo, don’t let him be. Ah wait, why am I so upset to hear that?

 

“Who is Mr. Jung? Boyfriend?”, I ask and unconcsciously pout. Jihyun giggles once again, and I just can’t help not to giggle along with her. Her laugh is really sweet.

 

“Mr. Jung is in his late 50s! Why would he be my boyfriend? That’s silly Baekhyun”, she says between her laugh. I blush at my own silly thoughts. Aish, my cheeeksss, stop being red please.

 

“S-So, you weren’t working earlier? You lied to me”, I say, and again, unconsciously pout. Jihyun just shakes her head as she smiles sweetly. Urgh, stop making my heart racing Jihyun.

 

“I just visited the owner of where I worked before, trying to get my job back. And voila, I’m working again now”

 

“What kind of work you’re doing Jihyun?”

 

“I’m a photographer. Freelancer actually, but somehow managed to work under one of the wedding organizer in the town”, she says. Hoo, so taking photos can make money for you. I just knew about it now. She then snaps her finger as she excitedly turns her head to me.

 

“How about us taking photo now? We should do it! I’ll go take my camera, wait here, and don’t go anywhere!”, she beams as she hurriedly runs to her room, where I assume, her camera is kept. I then shrug my shoulder casually as I lean on the couch. That’s when reality hits me hard.

 

I’m angel for godsake. Can the camera take the picture of me? Oh.this.is.just.great. How am I supposed to tell her? Noo, she will find it weird if I’m not shown in the photo. Huuu, what should I do?

 


Updated! Sorry for not showing up for like two days or more, i'm just being too happy now :D

I passed the National Exam and now I'm officially a student in one of the best university in Indonesia! This is just greaaaat hahaha that's why i'm in a very good mood today :)

And my boyf came to give birthday surprise to me haha it just made me even happier :D

Thank you for the wishing guyssss and thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing! it means a lot!

Love you guyssss <3