28

Fallen Angel

His POV

“Hyung! How can I ever compete with Chanyeol? He’s tall, big, and with his tree figure of course he can defeat me in the second you blink your eyes once!”, I abruptly stand up and say, making Lay-hyung who is still working on his healing a little bit jerked.

 

“Yah, sit back. I’m not finished”, he says as he pulls me down to sit again.

 

Suho-hyung seems is in deep thought. He knows it, there’s no way I can ever defeat Chanyeol. Being his brother, I know he doesn’t want anyone of us being left without power. We have gone through the insane practice together, and we want this end nicely together too, with all of us getting positions as guardian angels.

 

“Hyung, why don’t you be a singer angel? Your voice is good”, Sehun speaks up, trying to calm me down.

 

“That’s not the main power of guardian angels Sehun”, Lay-hyung says. Sehun pouts as he gets back to his own thoughts. Sehun surely needs to reread those thick books about basic information of angels. I wonder how he can get the wind power.

 

“Well, actually I heard that there’s another position left, since the angel who got that position has just retired”, Suho-hyung says. I stares at him with the eyes full of hope. What’s that position? I hope it’s a war angel or wood angel or anything! I just don’t want to be left powerless or end up being a loser in front of Chanyeol.

 

“It’s a light angel, what do you think? I could ask the oldies to get that position for you”. Light angel? The lame angel who control the stars? UWOOO I DON’T WANT THAT POSITION.

 

“No, thanks”, I say shortly. Suho-hyung stares at me quizzically.

 

“Why? It’s a good position though”

 

“I don’t want to be a lame angel who sits the whole day controlling the stars”, I say, crossing my hand on my chest.

 

“But it’s the only position left that suit your talent”, Suho-hyung says. “You, Chanyeol, Chen, and Lay got the same basic power, which is light. Lightning and healing position already filled, and you oppose the idea of competing with Chanyeol, so what’s the problem of being light angel?”

 

“I told you, it’s lame. Why should I control the stars when I can control the Sun with the power of fire?”, I say. I couldn’t believe it, Suho-hyung offers me the lamest position. I know I’m not that good as Chanyeol or Lay, but if Chen could get lightning power, I should have got a better power than him.

 

“Sun is also a star Hyung”, Sehun speaks up again.

 

“I don’t care”, I snap. ”The point is, I don’t want that position. I’d rather compete Chanyeol to get the fire angel’s position”, I say. Whatever they say, I definitely not going to take the light position.

 

“Well, if you wished it. Just go back to Heaven and get the power”, Suho-hyung says, not wanting to argue with me.

 

“Are you coming to get me back there?”, I ask him. Suho-hyung just shook his head, means no. So, should I go back to the Heaven by myself? Or does that mean I’m still not allowed to go back to Heaven?

 

“You should go back there with your own power Hyung”, Sehun says. By my own power? Does that mean I have to fly up there with my wings? That’s not possible! Heaven is really a far far far away from here. There’s no way I can make it to fly there. But if that’s the case, how these guys could make it here?

 

“Wait, how did you guys get here? You fly from Heaven to here?”, I ask, emphasizing the word ‘fly’. If they did fly from Heaven to Earth, whew they’re strong.

 

“Of course not! Well Kris-hyung could do that, but not us”, Sehun says again.

 

“So? How?”

 

“Thanks to my lovely Unicorn”, Lay-hyung speaks up. Oh right, I forgot Lay-hyung is a healing angel now, means he got a unicorn as his pet.

 

I sigh. What should I do to get myself back to the Heaven? I scratch my hair in frustration. Oh, God, please just this once, help me pleaaseeee~

 


Updated! Haha sorry for just updating now, this chapter actually should be posted earlier huehe. And i'm not sure if i can update later because... i'm going to have my first driving lesson hoho.

Wish me luck!

Thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing

Love you guysss <3