37

Fallen Angel

His POV

“Argh!”

 

I jump back on my position as soon as I hear her groan. Whew, that was loud. I turned my head to the girl who is now bending down her body with her hands wrapping her stomach. I quickly put down the plate and wipe off this delicious chocolate from my mouth, before putting my hand on her back, trying to calm her. But wait, she’s not crying, what happened?

 

“Jihyun? What happened?”, I ask.

 

She doesn’t answer the question. Ignoring me, who is trying to know what actually happens, she then runs off to the bathroom. She slams the door closed and locks herself in it.

 

Then I hear rumbling sound from inside.

 

I just sit there, frozen in my place. After I finally get back to my senses, I stand up from the couch and walk to the bathroom. But before I get myself there, the door flung opened , revealing Jihyun, who is hardly walking and in pain, in it.

 

“Y-Yah, what happened?”, I ask once again. Instead of getting an answer, I get Jihyung suddenly falls to my feet as she grabs my legs hard.

 

“Jihyun!”, I quickly kneel down to her level. She’s gripping my hand hard, trembling, like she is in great pain. I then look down to her leg, to find something red flowing out from her thigh…

 

WHAT THE HECK SHE’S BLEEDING?!

 

“JIHYUN YOU’RE BLEEDING FOR GODSAKE! CALL POLICE! AMBULANCE! DOCTOR! HYUNG! HELPPP!!!!”, i scream helpless in panic.

 

“Stop screaming Baekhyun. Can you take my bag over here?”, Jihyun says with a steady voice. I then panickly run to the couch and take her bag to her. She then starts to look for something in her bag, before finally pulling out her purse, calmly. This girl, she’s bleeding yet still manages to look calm. She then takes out several layer of papers and gives them to me. I take them confusedly. What is this thing?

 

“Should I wipe your blood with these?”, I ask her, pointing to the papers she gave.

 

“NO!”, she exclaims but then turns into a groan. “Urghhh. Buy some pads for me in the convenience store. It’s right on your left as you step out from the building”, she says as she holds back the pain.

 

“H-How should I pay them? And what is pad?”, I ask her panickly as I see her in pain. Noo, Jihyun don’t die please. Don’t lose to much blood.

 

“With these”, she says, pointing to the papers. I looked down to the papers in confusion. Are these papers so valuable that they can pay the things I buy? And what is pad?

 

“About the pad”, she says but cut off as she holds back another pain. “Urgh, just ask the shopkeeper, she will understand”

 

“But Jihyun, I can’t leave you alone. Shouldn’t we go to doctor?”, I say in concern.

 

“Don’t mind me. It’s natural. Will you go now? I really need those pads”. Natural? Bleeding is natural? What the heck is she thinking?

 

“B-but”

 

“BAEKHYUN PLEASE BUY IT AND MAKE IT QUICKKK! I CAN’T HOLD THIS ANYMORE!!!”, she yells, making me yelp like a dog and quickly stand up. Jihyun… why so scary…

 


Haha Baekhyun yelps like a dog >< well he does it actually, I remember Chanyeol talked about this on sukira :D

Updated guyssss, sorry it's updated not as fast as i thought before, i face so many problems with my parents :D

Thank you for reading, commenting. and subscribing!

Love you guyssss <3