33

Fallen Angel

His POV

Great Baekhyun, just great. How could you let yourself get caught, twice?! Aaaa, Jihyun’s gonna kill me. Oh God, why can’t you help me just this once? You let me fall to the Earth, suffering the bad injuries, not getting my power, so why don’t you help me just now? AAAA HELLPPP GOOOOOD! I literally scream in my head. I quickly kneel down on my knees. If God didn’t help me, let’s just help myself now.

 

“I’m sorry Jihyun, I didn’t mean to. It’s just…. Blame my curiosity. I’m really sorry. Don’t hit me please”, I say as I continuously bow my head, literally hitting it to the floor. Please Jihyun, don’t be mad please.

 

I peek from below, to find Jihyun walking towards me, with no expression on her face. It’s scary… She then bends down, to be on the same level with me. I unconsciously get up from my position, now I’m sitting face to face with her. I examine her face feature. She wears glasses now, and I can see her swollen eyes under the glasses. Was she crying last night? My hand then moves by itself, reaching her face. As soon as it touches her skin, I can see her tears start to roll down.

 

“J-Jihyun, were you crying? Are you really that mad at me? I-If you are, you can cast me out from here”, I say, stuttering. Seeing her crying just makes me want to cry too. Don’t cry please Jihyun.

 

“I-I’m not mad Baekhyun. It’s… can you play that song once again? For me?”, she asks with trembling voice. Why does she want me to play that song? Is that song the reason why she cries now? I don’t want to make her cry even more, but I couldn’t help but to do it. I then nod at her, and gently help her to get up and sit on the bed. I proceed myself to sit on the piano chair, ready to play it.

 

I glance once to her, and find her sitting there quietly, waiting for me to play it. Aaa, that eyes, I can’t say no to them. Then, I start to re-play and re-sing the song.

 

As if I was reborn as a child who doesn't know anything
I thought it was a dream so I closed my eyes and opened them again
I am standing in front of you as if I was praying
I want to walk side by side with you at least once
Just once

I ride the soft wind into your world
I go right next to you and you ask where I came from
You asked so innocently so I answered that it is a secret
Because if we just walk together like this
Wherever we go, it'll be heaven

You are more dazzling than Michael
Who can ever oppose you? I won't forgive anyone who does
Just like the first person to step on Eden
Every day, I will only go toward you and trust you with my heart

Even if it's a small thing,
I want to protect you for always
So you won't ever have to suffer
I'm eternally love

As your guardian angel, I will block out that strong wind
Even if everyone turns their back against you
On hard days, I will wipe away your tears
If only I can be that kind if person
Wherever we go, it'll be heaven

I have come to love you now
There's no place for me to go back
My wings have been taken away (oh no)
Even if I lost eternal life, the reason why I'm happy
Is because my forever is now you
Eternally love

I ride the soft wind into your world
I go right next to you and you ask where I came from
You asked so innocently so I answered that it is a secret
Because if we just walk together like this
Wherever we go, it'll be heaven

 

Oh, it feels even greater when I sing it to the end. The lyrics are just so poetic. No wonder Jihyun likes this song.

 

I then turn my head to her after I finish the song. She’s crying again. What the, YAH SHE’S CRYING AGAIN BAEKHYUN, DO SOMETHING!

 

I quickly walk to the bed and hug her tight. I don’t know why I choose to hug her from all of the other options to comfort her. I just feel the urge to do this, although I need to face the heartbeat problem and this spinning stomach.

 

“Jihyun, don’t cry please”, I say to her who is now wrapped nicely under my embrace. It feels perfect. No, don’t get me wrong. I just feel like the pirates who finally get the hidden treasure, a kid who find the lost pieces of the puzzle. It feels like she’s a part of me. I don’t know why, it feels nice to hug her.

 

Her POV

I cry another teardrop as soon as Baekhyun finishes the song. I don’t know why am I crying now, is it because it reminds me of ‘that person’? Or is it because I finally feel peace and warmth finally reach my heart? I don’t know, I just feel the tears are flooding my eyes, and burst out.

 

I look down to my feet, trying to stop the tears. But it just doesn’t work. What should I do? I don’t want to cry like this anymore, it’s tiring, and it hurts.

 

As I keep busy with my tears, suddenly I feel warmth wraps around my body. And it turns out that Baekhyun is now hugging me, tight. Instead of feeling uneasy, I just feel the urge to cry even more. His warmth just hustles me to let out the tears, crying as much as I want.

 

“Jihyun, don’t cry please”, he says, making me want to cry even more.

 

I unconsciously hug him back, wrapping my hand around his waist. He seems to be shocked at first, but then he lets me to do so. As soon as I hug him back, the only word that comes in my mind is comfort. I don’t know why, it’s really comfortable to hug him like this. I don’t know whether it’s because I am in desperate need of warmth, or because he’s the real one to cure my wounds.

 

“Just stay like this for awhile, please”, I say.

 


Aaaaw, Baekhyun is hugging her >< I want to be hugged too... by Hoya (?)

Seriously, I've been watching their MV for hundred times and can't get used to it, can't wait for their comeback stage

I also can't wait the time when SM will put 'Baby Don't Cry' and 'My Lady' in EXO's album ><

Sorry for random Infinite's ranting, i just love them the most! (I love EXO too)

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing

I love you guysss <3