48

Fallen Angel

His POV

I close the door behind me and stare blankly at the floor. I have just tucked Jihyun to bed, after an hour of another crying session.

 

As soon as she fell down to her knees and grabbed her hair helplessly, I quickly pulled her up and brought her to the couch. There, I let her leaned on my shoulder, spilling every drop of her tears down to my shirt. I hugged her tight, hoping that it would comfort her a bit. Well, it did, but still she cried herself hard on my shoulder. I feel bad at her to see her being like this again. But another part of my heart is just broken into pieces, to know that she was still thinking of another guy, her ex to be exact, when we were about to…. kiss.

 

Ugh, I knew it was wrong to do it in the first place. I shouldn’t have done that. Now, awkward atmosphere won’t stop lingering around me, a lot awkwarder than if the kiss were happened. Uhm… it’s not awkward actually, but more like disappointed. Why am I disappointed? Am I hoping the kiss to be happened? Or am I disappointed to know that ‘that person’ won her heart over me in that crucial moment? Is this what human feels when he fell in love? Human’s feelings are so complicated.

 

I sigh, as I make my way to the couch. I forced Jihyun to just sleep at her bedroom, while me at the living room. At first, she refused the idea, but after several minutes of bickering, she just let me to do so. I could have asked her the key to the other room, but seeing her condition, I think it would be better if I didn’t ask, so I end up sleeping out in this living room.

 

I plop down to the couch, letting the puffiness eat me up. It’s really comfortable, perfect spot to sleep. But somehow, I just think I won’t be asleep tonight. My heart doesn’t let me, as it keeps sending signals of pain to my mind. Urgh, it hurts a lot. I wonder if this is what Jihyun feels towards ‘that person’. If it is, whew, she’s strong to survive from this pain.

 

Her POV

Baekhyun forced me to sleep in my bedroom tonight. Well, I don’t think it’s proper to call this room ‘bedroom’. Before Baekhyun came here, I usually spent most of the night awake on the couch. Or if I ended up being in this room, I just stared blankly at the ceiling and fell asleep in the next morning. Haha, what a healthy sleeping habit.

 

But yeah, I just follow his instruction, considering my mind is blank now, unable to think properly. He tucked me to bed, saying goodnight and smiled warmly to me. I found it was sweet of him to do that. But then, I caught a slight disappointed expression on his face before leaving the room. It just made my heart fell down and hurt. I wonder what that expression means. Is he disappointed because of his fail attempt to kiss me? Did he anticipate the kiss too? Did he feel the same feeling as I did? I don’t know. I just don’t know what to believe. I don’t know what to do. All I can say is, I’m sorry Baekhyun. I’m sorry.

 

I curl up on my bed and turn around to face the window. It’s dark tonight, no moon, and no stars. Seems like it’s gonna rain soon. It’s kinda dark outside, and inside…. I run my hand up to my face, and find its way to land on my lips. What would happen if the kiss weren’t a failure? Would the kiss erase the traces ‘that person’ left on me? Would it?

 

Then, I hear a growling sound from outside. I look up from the window, and see the dark clouds are starting to agglomerate, with a slight white light sparks out from it. Don’t tell me it’s going to be a storm tonight. I look to the other side, to see the trees are swaying back and forth, being bullied by the strong wind. Oh great, it’s dark and stormy outside. How am I supposed to sleep in this condition? I hate darkness, I hate storm, I hate how thunder keeps reminding me of that incident.

 

“Where is he?”, Jihyun asked as she looked around panickly. She kept pacing back and forth, ignoring the fact that she was already in her wedding dress. The wedding would start in an hour, but the groom wasn’t there yet. Sungyeol patted her back and smiled reassuringly. “He’ll be here soon, wait here okay?”

 

Hah, he never came. Although I had been waiting for like hours, alone, in the church, in my wedding dress, stupidly hoping that he would come, although the guests and relatives were already made their way home. I should have known he wouldn’t make it in time. Correction, he would never make it in time. I should have known that.

 

DUAR!!!!

 

I let out a yelp as the pitch darkness takes over the room. The electricity goes down, turning all of the lights in the house off. Great, I can’t stand being in the darkness. I hate darkness. Get me out of here. Someone, please….

 

DUAR!!!!

 

Another thunder, and I scream helplessly, as I sit up on my bed instantly. I can’t survive this situation. I can’t be in this darkness forever. Someone please, help me get out of this dark place. Help me….

 

A tear rolls down to my cheek as complete darkness finally covering me, covering my heart. I just don’t know what to do. I don’t know if I could ever make it to get out from this pitch black darkness. I don’t know.

 

“Jihyun? Are you okay?”, is the first words I hear from this deep valley of the darkness. I look up, and see Baekhyun standing in front of the door, with something bright on his back. Finally, light…. Thank you Baekhyun, thank you…

 


Updated! Haha, it's chapter 48 already, and i still get so many things to write, hm.. maybe i should think over it again so this story won't be too long :D

And for those who didn't get what i mean, Jihyun was referring to the darkness of her heart, and hoping that someone will soon help her, and voila! Baekhyun is there! Haha she's getting lunatic lately.

So... random thoughts! Have you seen Teen Top's comeback stage? I super duper love the part when Changjo did his solo dance part :D His footwork is awesooomeeee. Finally he proved himself as a dancing boy haha. And Lee Byunghyun a.k.a L.Joe is just so handsomee! Maaan, he's just another bias list ruiner, but don't worry, Infinite and EXO are still in the first place :D

So that's it! Haha sorry for the random thoughts, i just think i should write it mehehe

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing, i really appreciate it :D

Love you guyssss <3