34

Fallen Angel

His POV

Jihyun and I are still hugging each other. None of us are trying to let go. She’s still crying, although not as hard as before, just a light sobbing. Maybe she’s trying to get her stable breath back. I softly pat her back, trying to comfort her.

 

“Are you done Jihyun?”, I ask, as I put my chin on the top of her head. Aaa I get this racing heartbeat again. But it feels so… good.

 

Jihyun then quietly wipes her tears and finally lets go of the hug. Noo, don’t let go, I still want to feel the warmth. Wait, what am I thinking? Eish, forget it.

 

“Thanks Baekhyun”, she says, as she smiles weakly, still wiping the tears stain on her cheeks. I just smile back, and help her to wipe the tears.

 

“It’s okay”, I say.

 

“Sorry you have to see me like this”, Jihyun says again. Why does she have to apologize? She’s doing nothing wrong. I’m the one who did wrong. You know, intruding and rummaging through someone else’s room. I glance at her once, and I still can feel sad aura lingering around her. What makes her like this?

 

“You’re doing nothing wrong Jihyun. I mean, everyone has the right to feel sad”, I say. Whew, nice word Baekhyun. Jihyun then just smiles weakly as she tries to get up and stand on her own feet. I only stare at her, confused of what she’s going to do next.

 

“Can we just get out of this room?”

 

***

So yeah, we are sitting on the couch now. Awkward situation. She still looks sad and I don’t know what to do to cheer her up. Why is she sad by the way?

“Jihyun”, I call her, making her to turn her head to me. Her puffy eyes are no joke. “Mind to tell me what’s happened?”

 

Jihyun then sighs heavily. Oh, don’t let her cry again please.

 

Her POV

“Mind to tell me what’s happened?”, Baekhyun asks me as soon as I turn my head to him. I sigh heavily. I know, one day, don’t know when, I should tell someone about this by myself, apart from Mr. Jung and my neighbors, who already knew about it. They are the witnesses actually, so practically I didn’t tell them about the story by myself.

 

Here we go.

 

“My boyfriend left me”, I say, shortly at first. I hope Baekhyun will get the point so I don’t have to tell him more.

 

“You’re being like this just because of that?”, he asks. Okay, he doesn’t get the point. Stupid me to think he would get the point by saying four-useless-words like that.

 

“I loved him. And I’m sure he loved me too”, I say again, a little bit longer than before.

 

“If he loved you, he wouldn’t leave you right?”, he asks again. Haah, this is going to be a long day.

 

“He left because he loved me”, I say, earning a confused expression from him. Okay, actually I, myself, didn’t get what I talked about. But yeah, who cares. It just rolled out from my mouth. And still, in this kind of situation, I still defend ‘that person’ from being blamed. Lame Jihyun, just lame.

 

His POV

Urghh, I don’t get it. Jihyun makes it hard to understand. ‘He left because he loved me’? If he loved her, he wouldn’t leave her at the first place, and make her like this. Yah, whoever you are, I blame you for making Jihyun like this.

 

“He left for that song you sang earlier”, she speaks up again. Really? Don’t tell me this guy Jihyun talks about was the writer of that song. Noo, I gave standing ovation to the person who made Jihyun like this. Urgh, but his song is really good. Oh God, I’m in dilema.

 

“He was a songwriter. He wrote that song. Personally for me”, she says. Okay, so he was the writer. Aish, he made such a great song for her yet he left her and making her like this. I just don’t get what you think dear great song writer.

 

“He always hoped, that one day, someone would buy his songs, including the song you sang earlier, and make them famous”, she continues. I just nod, not bothering to cut or give response.

 

“And, one day, several hours right before our wedding,”. Wait, he almost married her? Why am I feeling annoyed to hear that? And sad? And angry? Never once I felt like this before. Why do I feel uneasy? Then, a voice screams out from my chest. ‘You’re jealous!’ Jealous? Of what?

 

“He left, with those music sheets, and never come back”, she finishes.

 

Seriously? He left on his wedding day? Daamn, I hate you songwriter.

 


Updated! Haha Baekhyun is jelly~

Btw, next chapter will be flashback :D

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing! I really appreciate it ><

love you guyss