19

Fallen Angel

Narrator’s POV

“W-wings?”, she stuttered as she stepped back in shock. She covered with her hand in disbelief, thinking that she misheard of what he said.

 

He turned his back to her, letting his facing her. She examined it carefully from a far, to find two weird holes on it. ‘So, they are really wings? You’ve gotta be kidding me Baekhyun”

 

She then stepped closer again to the bed, and carefully touch his back on the scars. As soon as her soft hand made in contact with his back, a bright light emerged, taking over the darkness of the room. She covered her eyes and stumbled down. Her eyes couldn’t adjust to the sudden brightness. She could feel warmth atmosphere was in the air all of sudden.

 

After a while, she slowly opened her eyes, peeking at first. She gasped loudly at what she saw right in front of her. A pair of graceful wings, stood proudly with bright light radiated from them. She stared at them with wide eyes, not caring to the hurt her eyes feeling due to the brightness. Still in her fear, her trembling hand reached out to one of them, trailing its side, as it weakly flapped and bent down to her. ‘They are real wings’

 

“It’s broken”, she mumbled softly, still touching the wing. It moved weakly under her touch, nuzzling itself like it was asking for attention. ‘Maybe, it’s because of the fall’

 

She smiled as she slowly reached out for the medicine box placed next to the nightstand. She put it there the night before so it would be easier for her to treat Baekhyun’s injuries. She carefully treated the broken wing in silence, not wanting to wake up the owner. He moaned in pain as her hand touch his broken wing. “Mom, it hurts”, he mumbled.

 

“I’m sorry Baekhyun, hold it for a sec”, she said, quickly bandaging it so it wouldn’t hurt anymore.

 

Now the broken wing had already been fully bandaged. She gave it one last , before both of them suddenly moved back to his back, and disappeared in a very bright light.

 

She quietly went to the door. She stared back, at the sleeping boy, with sad eyes.

 

‘Are you really an angel Baekhyun?’, she thought with pained expression plastered on her face.

 

 

 

‘Jihyun look at me~ I’m your guardian angel~’

 

 

 

Her sight went blurry as she felt another drop of tears ready to roll down again.

 

 I really don’t know what to believe. I really don’t like how the word ‘angel’ kept playing in my mind with the memory of ‘that person’ also kept playing as the background. I don’t like it. I hate it’

 

 

 

‘I promise I will always protect you’, he said

 

‘What if you died first?’, she joked

 

‘I’ll protect you from the up there’

 

 

 

 She bit her bottom lip hard, before finally closed the door behind her.

 


I really wanna get this drama over so i could go to dorky Baekhyun again -_- But yeah, no drama, no storyline haha.

It's updated guys, maybe i'll update twice or more today, since i have my classes end earlier than usual (and i wanna finish the drama part soon)

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing :D