21

Fallen Angel

Narrator’s POV

Slowly, she reached out her hand to open it. The door opened slowly, revealing its content to her. They were clothes, hanging on the white wall. They weren’t normal clothes, they were white, elegant wedding dress and white suit, hung gracefully next to each other. She stared at them with mixed feeling, amazed and sad. She approached them, to run her finger on the soft fabrics of the dress.

 

‘I really remember your amazed face when I walked out from the fitting room with this dress. And I remember how you pleaded me to choose this one’, she thought, smiling sadly as she turned her attention on the suit.

 

She took it off from its hanger, and held it away from her, trying to get a better view on it. Slowly, she bent her elbow, taking it closer to her, and smelled its scent. ‘His scent… He didn’t even wear it for more than 15 minutes yet I still can smell his scent here’, she thought, now her tears already rolling down to earth.

 

She sobbed on the suit, letting her tears fell to it. She lifelessly collapsed on her knees, still crying.

 

She couldn’t take it anymore. She missed him a lot, and she knew it. She needed him more than anything, and the fact that he wasn’t there just made her fell into the darkness of despair. She tightly hugged the suit, hoping it would be him she hugged now. She tried hard to hold back the tears, but it made her sad even more.

 

‘Why did you do it?’

 

She breathed heavily as the tears kept running down her cheeks.

 

‘Why didn’t you show up that time?’

 

Her body trembled hard, as she tightened her hug on the suit.

 

‘Why did you leave me?’

 

Other ‘why’ kept invading her mind. Countless questions kept popping in her brain as she still cried a river. That’s when the pain came by and hit her heart hard. With raging breath, her sad stare changed into a furious one. Anger filled her surroundings, as she held her chest tight.

 

‘I hate you. I hate how the image of you keep lingering in my mind. I hate how your warmth still tingling on my skin. I hate how your voice echoing in my head. I hate how you left me that day, our important moment of our lives. It was our wedding day for God sake, and you dared not showing up. I hate you’

 

She stared at the suit in anger and harshly threw it on the floor. She facepalmed herself, feeling the tears wetting her soft palms. She felt desperate more than ever. This is why she didn’t want to enter this room. She knew it was wrong decision to enter this room. She knew, even the existence of this room was wrong. This room just urged her to admit the fact she never wanted to.

 

The fact that she missed him so much.

 

 

 

The fact that she couldn’t live a proper live without him.

 

 

 

The fact that she was still in love with him.

 


Yo another update yo :D So yeah, here's the drama, i actually hope you got teary after you read it :')

Comments and subscribes are still loved :D