11

Fallen Angel

Her POV

I can’t even believe what I am thinking. Baekhyun? An angel? Haha that’s funny. Of course he’s not. He has feet that step right on the ground and shadows. Magical creatures like angels don’t have one, do they? You’re silly Jihyun.

 

But… how to explain those weird things before? Aren’t they wings? And how to explain those holes? Those wounds? Those heartwarming auras that radiated from him? Those unbelievable features he has? What if he’s a real angel? Hundreds of random questions keep popping out in my mind, as I stare at him in doubt. What should I believe?

 

Suddenly, I notice him starting to toss and turn, although still with his eyes closed. I quickly run to the kitchen, avoiding the possibilities of him notice my confused face. Okay, enough weird questions now, we’ll find out later.

 

His POV

What time is it? Is it morning already? I’m still sleepeeeey~

 

I toss and turn, trying to find a comfortable spot to sleep again. I never knew sleeping would be this heavenly good, although it’s still in the Earth, with no blankets, only with couch and Jihyun beside me… DAMN I FORGOT I AM SLEEPING WITH HER. Please don’t tell me she’s awake already. Oh God, please just this once, help me and let her still asleep peacefully, I promise I will be a good angel later when I’m back to Heaven. Please please please.

 

I slowly open my eyes, peeking to see if Jihyun is still sleeping. Oh God, she’s not. What should I do, what should I do? She’s seriously gonna kill meeeh. I abruptly get up from the couch, and then pace back and forth in the living room, scratching my head in depression. Aaa what should I say to her?

 

‘Sorry Jihyun, I’m really tired last night and accidentally fell asleep next to you’. No it’s not gonna work. Why would I feel tired? I’m not doing anything yesterday.

 

‘Sorry Jihyun, it feels comfortable to sleep next to you’. NO! SHE’S GONNA KILL ME FOR SURE IF I SAID THAT. But it’s true actually. It feels comfortable to- ah forget it. Aaaa what should I do?

 

Pacing back and forth, I suddenly feel my back a little bit lighter. WAIT, WHERE’S MY WINGS?! I haven’t pulled it in right? I spin around as I try to touch my back, hoping that my wings are there, but they’re not.

 

I start to sob. Not tearing just sob. My wings… my beautiful wings… where are they? Are they gone? But I still can feel it moving under my skin. Have I pulled it in before? I don’t remember. Uwo, did they hide themselves? Did Jihyun see it? I scratch my head in despair. Argh I’m depressed.

 


I hope it's not too short >< if it is, i'll add another chapter for today's update :D

And i'm kinda amazed to know that this story has more subscriber than my first one. Thanks for subscribing! :D

And you know what? it's kinda random actually, but my mom said D.O and Baekhyun look cute haha :D

Okay enough random talking. Comments and subscribes are loved! :3

 

Oh btw, thanks to honeyandmints , KpopFanGirl21 , -EurynomE- , dannsya (my besties!), SangminKang , CuteChoding , derpwoon , for commenting! i hope you'll like the updates :D