76

Fallen Angel

I'd like you to listen to this when reading :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYTF6yy2nNc&feature=related

Enjoy :')

 



 

Narrator’s POV

All of them were frozen at their places as Luhan finished his explanation. His eyes were as cold as ice, but still there was a little bit of guilty feeling shown from his eyes. Baekhyun clenched his fist, not believing at his hyung’s word. Jihyun just smiled weakly, not knowing what to say.

 

“What do you mean Hyung?”, Baekhyun asked Luhan in anger. He couldn’t take what his hyung had said. Sadness and anger were the only things seen in his eyes.

 

“I told you. I have to erase your existence from her memory, she won’t even remember who you are”, Luhan said as he stared right to Baekhyun’s eyes. He wanted to show that he didn’t want to do this either, but his job told him to do so.

 

“No. You can’t do that. How could you… I mean… Can’t you just… ARGH IT’S PISSING ME OFF!”, Baekhyun yelled in desperation as he scratched his head messily. All of his brothers were there, watching him desperately cursing and yelling, not accepting the fact that Luhan needed to erase him from her memory. Jihyun just smiled weakly, thing she had done for the last several minutes. She slowly approached him, and tapped him in his shoulder, making him turned around and saw her face to face. She eyed his face’s feature closely, before smiling and took his hand.

 

“It’s okay. He had told me before”, she said calmly and brought his hand to her cheek. She wanted to feel its warmth, trying to remember how comfortable it was. Baekhyun just stared at her in disbelief.

 

“And you still want me to go? You want me to disappear from your memory? You don’t want to remember me? How can you think like that Jihyun?!“, Baekhyun yelled to her.

 

“I don’t mean it to be like that Baekhyun, I just want you to stay safe. I don’t want you to be hurt. I’m just-“

 

“BUT YOU LET HIM TAKE YOUR MEMORIES OF ME! HOW CAN YOU-“, Baekhyun’s sentence was cut off as he felt his body was squeezed into a warm hug. She hugged him, tight, as tight as she could, not wanting to let him go. But his condition urged her to let him go back to his own place, which was the only reason she needed to sacrifice her own feeling. ‘It’s not that I want to forget you Baekhyun’

 

“He only took my memory, not my feeling, right?”, she whispered and slowly pulled back from the hug. Baekhyun just stood there, and stared at her. She tried her best to smile, and continued her words.

 

“I’ll always remember you in my heart Baekhyun. He may take my memories of you, but no one can take the feeling I have towards you. Don’t worry, I won’t completely forget you. I will… partly remember you”, she said as she felt one drop of tears rolling down her cheeks. Baekhyun slowly wiped it off, and cupped her cheeks.

 

“Are you sure Jihyun? I mean… are you sure you want him to erase me from your memory?”, he said, trembled as he tried to hold back his own tears. He couldn’t believe it would be the last time he saw her beautiful face. She reached her hand and put it on top of his hand that cupped her cheek.

 

“Don’t worry. If it makes you leave safely, I’ll do anything. Anything, even if it hurts me”, she said and flashed a smile. He smiled too and pulled her into a hug again. He fought back the urge to cry, but his tears just made their own decision as they started to roll down his cheeks. She hugged him back, before pushing him away and pulled back from the hug.

 

“Will you stay for awhile and accompany me when he takes my memory?”, she asked softly, almost like a whisper. He nodded softly, and followed her as they took a seat on the couch. She took his hand and intertwined it with hers. She glanced at him first, before turning to Luhan who was already walking towards them.

 

“I’m ready”, she said as she inhaled as much as she could. Baekhyun tightened his grip on her hand, as Luhan reached out his hand to her head.

 

“I’m sorry I need to do this”, Luhan muttered as she closed her eyes. Her tears already formed e a river on her cheeks, and she just nodded weakly. Baekhyun eyed her sadly, as a bright light emerged from Luhan’s hand. She winced in inconvenience as Luhan moved his hand away from her, taking something from her head. She gripped his hand tight, and so did he.

 

“I love you Baekhyun”, she said, before finally the light disappeared, leaving her fainted and fell to Baekhyun’s embrace. Luhan pulled off his hand with some light on his hand and moved his hand to one of tube before keeping it in his pocket. Baekhyun caught her and hugged her tight, burying his head on her shoulder. He didn’t want to leave. As much as it hurt, he didn’t want to leave. But she had sacrificed herself to let him survive, and he needed to do what he had to do.

 

He carefully placed her head on the pillow, and let her body lied comfortably on the couch. He stood up from the couch, to bend down on his knees and lean closer to her face. He hummed some random song and caressed her forehead. He put the last kiss on her forehead, with his tears falling down to her. He trembled hard, and put his forehead on hers. She didn't budge, unmoving.

 

"You don't know how hard it is for me to leave you Jihyun", he whispered. He gritted his teeth, holding back his tears.

 

"I'm sorry I can't be the one who stay right beside you to protect you", he said again, as he started to stand up. He walked towards his brothers who were already waiting for him. He reached the edge of the balcony, and took a last glance on her sleeping figure. He smiled weakly, and waved.

 

“Sleep tight Jihyun. I love you too”

 


Updated!

Eric Benet's voice is really.... soothing :')

And yeah, don't worry, this isn't the end. There are still several chapters waiting to be posted :D

Thank you so much for supporting this story :)

Loveyouguyssss :D