35

Fallen Angel

Her POV

Finally, I finish the story. It’s not properly told actually, I just try to tell what really happened back then. And it’s true, he left me for that music sheets, and never came back.

 

“Jihyun! Someone wants to buy my songs!”, he exclaimed as soon as he hung up the phone. Jihyun, who was still busy with her camera, looked up to him and found him jumping in excitement. She just smiled to see her husband-to-be being happy because finally, his dream to be a professional songwriter will soon come true.

 

She put down her camera on the coffee table and approached him. “Congratulation Oppa! Finally! I’m happy for you!”, she said in the same excitement atmosphere. He hugged her on the waist and turned around, literally spinning her like a merry-go-round.

 

“Finally! Everyone will know how much I love you Jihyun-ah!”, he said, earning a chuckle from you. He put you down after several spins.

 

“Okay that’s too much haha. By the way, when will you meet this person who buys your songs? You know, to arrange the payment or something”

 

“Tonight I think. He wants me to deliver the music sheets tonight, to his office. And we will talk about the payment and the recording too”, he said.

 

Jihyun was startled at the moment. Actually, she planned herself to have a special dinner together with him, considering it would be the last day for them as a couple. The next day, she would be his wife, and he would be her husband. And to add the point, she knew that the talking about business would last for several hours, means that he would possibly be tired the next day, their important day. She didn’t want that to happen.

 

“Oppa, can you just meet him tomorrow? Or next week? I mean, tomorrow is our wedding day, and I want you to just rest yourself tonight. I plan to cook delicious food too tonight, special dinner”

 

“But Jihyun, he said it’s tonight or never. Besides, he’s the first one who wants to buy my songs, I don’t want to disappoint him. You know I’ve been waiting for this moment to come right?”

 

“I know Oppa. But I also know that the talking will last forever. I don’t want you to be sleepless and tired in our important day, our wedding day. You know we’ve been waiting for the day we’re getting married, right? I don’t want to ruin it”

 

“But Jihyun-“

 

“Please Oppa, I’m sure he will wait. He already listens to some of your songs right? Just tell him you have wedding day tomorrow, I’m sure he will understand. Okay?”

 

I feel another wall of tears built up on my eyelids. If I weren’t that selfish to not let him go that day, he wouldn’t have left me. You’re so selfish Jihyun, no wonder he left you and chose music over his wedding day.

 

A ball of teardrop manages to escape. I just let it be, not bothering to wipe it. This is just hurtful, to have this memory plays over my brain. I never knew, being left by someone would give a big impact on me like this. I never knew, being left would be this hurt.

 

His POV

As soon as she finishes her story, she starts to cry again. She looks so desperate, means that being left by this guy is surely a very hurtful experience to her. Especially it was her wedding day. Maybe it would feel the same like I am being left powerless on the day when I should be granted my power.

 

I run my arms around her shoulder and wrap her, letting her head to fall into my shoulder. This girl is seriously hurt and sad. And I have to make her happy, no matter what I have to do. I’ll try my best to make her happy again. Not because I am eager to go back to Heaven. I just feel the urge to do so. And I hate to see her desperate like this.

 

She lets out another cry as soon as her face falls into my shoulder. She buries herself in it, crying as hard as she can.

 

“Why does it feel so hurt Baekhyun?”, she says, between her sobs.

 

“Calm down, Jihyun. You can get over it”, I say. Useless I think, since she is still crying. I sigh heavily, before I take her shoulder and help her get up, now facing me. I stare deeply at her eyes, and find only sadness in it.

 

“Jihyun, stop crying please”

 

“I can’t”

 

“Crying won’t make him go back to you”

 

“I know. It’s just hard not to cry Baekhyun. You don’t understand”

 

“I don’t, if you keep crying and not telling me what you want me to do so you won’t cry again”

 

Silence for a while. Seems like my words sound too harsh, but again, it just rolls out from my mouth. I don’t want her to be like this. I want to change her, and help her to get her happiness. That’s what angels do right?

 

Jihyun then wipes her tears, getting a stable breath on herself, before saying,

 

“Promise me, you won’t ever leave me. Stay by my side, and help me to get over it”

 


Updated~! Wanna know the real reason why 'that person' left her? Stay tuned until the last chapter! I'll explain it later ><

Btw, i've planned a little bit dorky Baekhyun in next chapters, it's been too serious lately haha.

But seems like i'll update it later or maybe tomorrow since i have to attend the wedding party of my senior's brother

My senior is somehow a cutie so i don't want to look bad in front of him, wish me luck! (?)

Okay, enough ranting mehehe :p

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing

I love you guyssss