46

Fallen Angel

Her POV

I finally finish with my personal business. I still have problems with this hurtful-period-pain on my stomach. It still hurts like crazy, and I don’t know when the pain will subside. So, yeah, let’s just bear with it for a while.

 

I then make my way out from the bathroom. As soon as I walk out from the bathroom, I find Baekhyun, scratching his back crazily. He looks like…. a monkey! BHAHAHA Okay this is hilarious, let’s take a photo of this scene haha. I quietly tiptoe to take the camera, placed on the dining table. I grab it, and set the camera into ‘no flash’ so the blitz won’t be on as I press the shutter. I glance at him first, before settling the camera in front of my eyes. Haha this is going to be a great evidence of his dorkiness.

 

Instead of pressing the shutter, I just stare at him from the camera’s lens. From the lens, I notice something white keeps falling from his back. What’s that? I pull away the camera from my eyes nd stare at him blankly. Was that feather? But… I can’t see feathers scattering on the floor around him. Where do they go? Then a groan escapes from him. He is scratching his back even more crazily than before. Haha. Let’s just finish our business in taking embarrassing photo of this angel.

 

I then settle the camera back on my eyes, and as soon as I get a nice angle, I quickly press the shutter.

 

CLICK!

 

I then hurriedly open the gallery to see the result. Haha he surely looks like a monkey! HAHAHA I should keep this one! As I trying hard to surpress my laughter, I look up to see Baekhyun already stares at me in shock. I just reply his stare with victorious smile. I got the embarrassing picture of you Baekhyun~ hohoho.

 

“Did you see that Jihyun?”, he asks. It sounds like a thief getting caught red-handed while he was taking something.

 

“Not only saw, but also took a picture of it”, I say, with glorious tone. I show the silly picture from a far. I giggle while he stares blankly with shocked and disbelief expression.

 

“Yah, delet it”, he says with a slight blush on his cheeks. It just makes me giggle even more. He looks like a puppy~

 

“Nope. No one can live in my house without being captured while doing embarrassing thing”, I tease, while giggling at the picture again. Baekhyun blushes even more, which add the reason for me to just let out more giggling.

 

Then, I hear stomps getting closer to me. I look up from my camera, and see Baekhyun is already standing right in front of me. He reaches out his hand to snatch my camera, and I instantly avoid him, backfacing him while trying to protect this precious picture. No one can take it from meeee~.

 

“Jihyuuun, delete it pleaaaseeee”, he whines. Haha he sounds even more like a dog.

 

“Nooo!”, I exclaim as I try to get out from his reach. I run away with the camera, getting myself being chased by him. Not long after that, I feel something tickling on my waist. I look down, and find Baekhyun’s hands are there, tickling me while trying to get the camera. Being a ticklish one, I just can’t hold back the urge to laugh.

 

“Baekhyun! Stop tickling!”, I say between my laughter. I turn around to face him, trying to block him from tickling me. Hahaha this is fun! And… I can feel my heart beats faster than before. What is this feeling?

 

I keep walking backwards while avoiding Baekhyun’s tickling. Unknowingly, I already reach the wall. My back then hits the wall softly, restraining me from moving or going anywhere. Baekhyun then stumbles on my feet, due to the sudden stop. His hands fly to the wall next to my face. He is now literally trapping me with his body.

 

I can feel his breath lingering on my face. Heartbeat races like crazy, while tingling sensation keep dancing on my stomach. This feeling…. I missed this feeling. This is just like the feeling from me to ‘that person’. Don’t tell me… this is love? No no no, I just met him for several days, how on Earth can I fall for him? Besides, he’s an angel. Am I allowed to love an angel? Does he feel the same?

 

Then, I notice his face getting closer inch by inch, that now I can feel his breath even clearer. I unconsciously move closer too. Why am I doing this?

 

His POV

I… literally pin her on the wall. Ugh, awkward position. I should back off before everything gets awkwarder. But hey, why can’t my body move? It’s just…. my heart doesn’t let me to back away from her.

 

My gaze then falls on the beautiful face right in front of me. It’s Jihyun, who stares back at me with indescribable expression. Maaaan, she’s really beautiful. Her round eyes, her fair skin, her red lips, her everything. They just catch my attention. Especially those lips. Those lips…. they are so tempting….

 

NOO I SOUNDED LIKE A ERT! Urgh, I can feel my heartbeat now races again, pumping more blood to rush over my face. Jihyun, why are you making me like this?

 

Without me realizing, I am now moving closer to her, breaking each inch that parts us away. Whoa whoa whoa, what am I doing? I’m going to kiss her! NOOOO I CAN’T DO THAT! But her lips…. I just can’t hold back… Seems like she’s leaning closer too. Does that mean she wants to do the same? Can I kiss her? Oh great, my mind just goes black. I can’t think of anything now...

 


Updated! Sorry it took so long. I got problems haha :D thank you so much for waiting the updates I really appreciate it :)

Soooo is Baekhyun going to kiss her? Uh oh who knows? Haha such a troll

So yeah, here's the update, hope you like it

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing

Love you guyssss <3