04

Fallen Angel

Her POV

“Aren’t you going to take a bath Baekhyun?”

 

Instead of going to the bathroom to clean himself, he has been standing there awkwardly, watching me washing the dishes. What’s with this guy actually? He stares at me like I’m doing weird things he has never seen. Weird guy.

 

He then looks away and stares at his feet, which he has been doing since this morning. I finally finish with the dishes, when he suddenly speaks up.

 

“Jihyun, I know it’s kinda burdening, but… can I stay here for...several days?”, he says with his head down but his eyes on me. He looks… cute. Wait, what am I even thinking?

 

“Well… yeah, you can. Until your wounds healed”, I say. I take the hand towel to dry my wet hands. Damn, how I hate those wrinkles on my fingers everytime I get to wash the dishes. But what I hate the most is still,

 

My ring finger.

 

“Uhm I… really feel grateful to know that, but what I meant is… can I stay until someone picks me up? I really don’t know where to go now”, he says stutterly.

 

That brings me out from my deep thought. What? Staying here until someone picks him up? Does it mean he will live together with me? Under the same roof?

 

I stand there like a statue. Not knowing what to say. I hesitate to say yes or no. I take a look on him, who is now fidgeting while staring at his sides, not looking at me.

 

He actually seems nice.

 

I can tell it from his eyes, they sparkle like the stars. He gives off a warm and radiant aura, which makes me comfortable when I’m on his side. I am dazzled for a while, but quickly get back to the reality as he asks, “Jihyun?”

 

I go back to my own thoughts. I know it’s dangerous to let a man, I just met, I barely even know, in short, stranger, to stay with me in the same house. But, he said he didn’t know where to go. And he’s badly injured now. Well maybe I should just let him stay here for a while, I bet it’s only for a week or so.

 

“Fine, stay here until this someone picks you up. But if you dared to hurt me or do other bad things-“. My sentence gets cut as he suddenly pulls me into a bear hug. Wait wait, he hugs me?

 

“I won’t! I promise! Thank you so much!”, he exclaimes. I am too shocked for that sudden move. My face is now facing his bare chest. Only a thin layer of bandage separates us. I blush like mad as I’m about to pull away. But, his warmth just holds back the urge to do it. Instead of struggling or trying to get out of his hug, I just stand there, feeling the warmth I’ve been missing to feel.

 

The warmth I haven’t felt for a long time.

 

I feel my tears well up on the edge of my eyes. Tears are urging to roll out.

 

Why am I crying now?

 

His POV

I just feel a sudden urge to hug her as she agrees to let me stay in this apartment. My body moves by itself and without me knowing, I find myself now hugging her. What the- Yah Baekhyun what are you doing?

 

I am about to pull away and say sorry, but then I realize how comfortable to hug her.

 

She’s so small, unlike the angels from heaven, which are all tall and having all goddess-like body. She perfectly fits my embrace and it feels… comfortable. It feels like heaven.

 

I stay like that for a while, enjoying the feeling of peace, which weirdly I never felt before even in the heaven.

 

Why is it so peaceful in this place? Is this really Earth?

 

I keep busy with my own happy time, when I hear her sobs. I quickly pull away and take several step back, to find her with her tears already rolling on her cheeks. Why is she crying? Is she scared? Stupid Baekhyun you just make a girl cry! But what did I do wrong? I just hug her and she cries?

 

“So-sorry, I didn’t mean to-”, I stutterly apologize. I don’t know what to say and end up not saying anything after that crappy apology.

 

She stands there and quietly wipes her tears. I feel my heart break down to see her tearing. Eh, since when I care about her anyway?

 

“It’s not your fault. I just… kinda reminded of something I never wanted to remember. Go clean yourself now, I’ll get your bandage changed”, she says as she walks away from the kitchen, leaving me with my own biggest thought I’ve ever had.

 

Why did she cry?

 


Yeay another update! Sorry the story plot is really slow but i kinda prefer like that hehe.

And, just wanna let you know that maybe this will be the last update.... for this week haha. I just got a minor surgery on my left eye, and it's really difficult to see with only one eye left. And it hurts too -_-. Thank goodness I've already write this chapter like several days ago and now I just need to post it hehe.

And... EXO-M is gonna be in town soon, whooo! But sadly I don't know if I could watch them or not -_- I actually wished to meet them personally and have a... you know, selca-session and mini fansigning but seems like it wouldn't happen :(

Btw, please be patient and wait for the next update :) Comments and subscribes are still loved :) Sorry for the random ranting *bow* I love you guys <3