39

Fallen Angel

His POV

The male shopkeeper, who was drinking his coffee earlier, chokes himself by the sentence, and ends up spurting the coffee from his mouth to the female shopkeeper, who at first puts a disbelief expression. As she feels something wet sprayed to her face, she glares at the coughing male, and yells, “YAH THAT’S GROSS!”

 

“Sorry sorry, I’m just… shocked”, he says, wiping off the coffee on his mouth. The female shopkeeper just rolls her eyes, and starts to wipe her wet face caused by the coffee. I look at them confusedly. Did I say something wrong? The female shopkeeper seems to notice my expression, and quickly gathers herself as she sends another glare to the male. Then she turns to me and smiles warmly. 180 degrees perfect change.

 

“Sorry you have to see that. He’s stupid”, she says as she nudges the male. The male then bows at me. I just don’t understand.

 

“D-Did I say something wrong?”, I ask.

 

“Well, no actually. It’s just awkward to hear a boy asking for… uhm… pads”, she says, trailing on the last word. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as I see the male shopkeeper scratches his head awkwardly.

 

“But why?”

 

“Haha don’t think about it. I’m sure you were just asked to buy it by your… girlfriend maybe?”, she says as she shrugs her shoulder.

 

“Jihyun is not my girlfriend!”, I blurt out in a… little bit too loud voice.

 

The male shopkeeper, once again, spurting his coffee to the female shopkeeper. “YAH STOP SPRAYING ME WITH YOUR COFFEE!”, the female shopkeeper yells again as she hits the male on his arm. Urgh, why are girls in Earth so scary…

 

“Did you just say Jihyun? You know her? She asked you to buy those… pads?”, the male ignores the female and curiously asks me with his big eyes. I just nod, earning a disbelief  stare from him. The female also stops hitting him and stares at me with the same stare. Why are they staring me like that?

 

“How did you know her? Where do you live? I’ve never seen you around here”, the male asks once again. He seems so curious with me knowing Jihyun. Who is he? Don’t tell me he’s the one who left Jihyun. But Jihyun said ‘that person’ never came back. It couldn’t be him right?

 

“I met her at the park. And… I live at her house?”, I say, unsure to say it or not, but in the end I said it though.

 

“YOU LIVE AT HER WHATTTT?!”, the male shopkeeper yells in disbelief. I flinch a bit at his voice. It’s seriously a lot surprising than to hear Chanyeol’s deep voice behind that cutie face he has. How can a human yell like that?

 

“Aish Sungyeol, you’re too noisy”, the female shopkeeper says as she hits the back of his head.

 

“But, Sooyeon, didn’t you hear that? He is living with Jihyun! How can’t she let us know that she has this man living with her? I barely even know him. Scratch that, I don’t even know him. And she met him at the park! How can she let someone she met at the park live with her? Under the same roof? THAT’S NOT ACCEPTABLE!”, the one who is called Sungyeol says with exaggerating tone. So what if I live with Jihyun? Who is he to her?

 

The female shopkeeper than walks out from the cashier and walks closer to me. She then turns her head to the male as she says, “Jihyun is no longer a little girl Sungyeol. She knows who can and who can not live with her. She’s mature enough, especially after that incident”. Sungyeol just looks down to his feet. And I stare at her in confusion. How can this girl know Jihyun so well?

 

“She asked you to buy the pads right? C’mon, I’ll show you”, she says and drags me to the shelves where—I assumed—pads are placed. I excitedly walk behind her as she shows the way. I’m really curious what pads look like, hoho.

 


Updated! Sorry for the random Sungyeol appeared from nowhere. The only person I have in my mind when I typed 'coffee', 'loud voice', and 'big eyes' is him. Partly because i've been watching Infinite's stage lately.

And, remember my senior's brother's wedding party? Actually it was his sister's wedding huahaha. And sadly, i can't meet this senior face to face since he was in the VIP section -_-

And, I just had my driving class finished haha it was fun to drive by yourself :D

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ANGELIC LEADER SUHO! Best wishes for you and EXO :D

So yeah, here's the update. I hope you like it :D

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!

Love you guysssss <3