43

Fallen Angel

His POV

Hoo, so that’s how the pad looks like. It surely looks like a diaper, you know, the one that cupids always wear. But this one looks like a mini version of it. It’s thin, light, and soft. I wonder how this pad can cure Jihyun’s bleeding earlier. It seems a serious wound she has. Uhm, what is it called before? Period isn’t it?

 

I then take the pad out from the wrapping, to find it a little bit sticky on its back. Oh, I see. Maybe this sticky side would be used to attach the pad to the wound, so the wound won’t get infected.  But, if it is the reason, why doesn’t she use bandage instead? And what is the use of the soft side? I wonder if it can cure cuts too. I still have these cuts on my face, and I’m sure they don’t suit the handsome face I have haha.

 

I put the pad on my forehead, sticking it and letting it hanging on my face. I wait for awhile, and feel no difference than before. What can this pad do with her wound? It can’t even cure the simple cuts I have on my face. I reach out my hand to take off the pad which don’t do anything to my cut. I am about to pull it off, when I feel it sticks firmly on my forehead that I can’t take it off. As I start to pull it harder, I can feel my skin is sticking along with the pad. Aaaa what should I do? It won’t be detached. Huuu, someone help me~

 

“Yah Baekhyun, what are you doing?”, Jihyun’s voice heard from my back. Huu, I don’t know if I should be happy or not.

 

Her POV

Finally, I’m free from those tissues. Haah, thanks a lot Baekhyun, if you weren’t here, I would be panic like crazy now. I should thank him for being such a savior haha. And maybe we could have those ice cream earlier.

 

So, I walk out from the bathroom and calmly close the door. I then look at where the dining table placed, to see Baekhyun seems struggling with something on his head. My gaze change place to the package of pads on the dining table. Don’t tell me…

 

“Yah Baekhyun, what are you doing?”. He then startles on his place, not answering my question. I then walk up to him, and tap his shoulder. He still doesn’t move an inch. So I walk to the other side, to see one of the pads sticking on his forehead. I can’t help but… laugh.

 

“BHAHAHA WHAT’S WITH THE PAD ON YOUR HEAD?!”, I say as I laugh. You should be in my position now, this is seriously ridiculous. Haha he must have been so curious earlier, and started to play with the pad. See Baekhyun? This is where you got yourself after being too curious.

 

“Huuu help me~”, Baekhyun whines as he starts to tug my shirt. Aw, so cute.

 

“Hahaha fine fine, bend down, you’re too tall”, I say. He then bends down a bit. Uhm okay, he kneels down, not bends down. Now, his head is on the same level with my stomach. Ouch, awkward position. I then start to peel off the pad from his forehead, earning a scrunched face from him. Hahaha this is getting hilarious.

 

I am busy peeling off the pad, when I feel something my stomach. I quickly look down to my stomach, and find his hand there. WHAT THE…

 

“YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”, I yell, making him surprised.

 

“I-I’m just wondering if it is still hurt Jihyun. Sorry”, he says as he looks down to the floor. I am a bit touched to know he’s concerned about the pain I feel on my stomach. No one had ever asked me about that. Even ‘that person’ had never done that. I sevretly smile as I continue my work on peeling the pad off his face.

 

“I wished I had Lay-hyung healing power”, I hear him mumbling. Haa, so random. Who is Lay-hyung anyway? His hyung in Heaven? Hoo, I never knew angel had siblings. And healing power? Is this Lay guy a doctor? That’s cool. And why is he mumbling it? Is he really that concerned? I’m really touched. I just can’t hold back the urge to smile to know someone—uhm, angel—is concerned about me. Especially in this simple thing like period. He’ different.

 

“I’m okay Baekhyun, no need to worry”, I say as I finally succeed in peeling off the pad. Baekhyun then stands up as he puts a bright expression. His hand wanders at his forehead, and his expression gets brighter as he finds nothing on his forehead. I just smile to see his happy expression.

 

“Thanks Jihyun! You’re my savior!”, he says, beaming his happy smile towards me. I can feel the room’s getting warmer now. Weird, since it usually feels empty and cold here. Especially after ‘that person’ decided to leave.

 

‘Jihyun thank you so much! It really means a lot to me”, he said as he happily looked at his newly-repaired-piano. It was broken earlier, and she decided to secretly call the mechanic to fix it, considered as a present in their second anniversary from her. She just smiled, as she took out another thing from her back.

 

“I bought this for you too!”, she said as she passed a CD to him. His favorite musician’s CD. He happily took it and pulled her into a big hug.

 

“Thank you so much Jihyun. But you know what? You don’t need to buy me those presents for our anniversary. I just need your love”, he said cheesily.

 

“Eish so corny haha”

 

“But you liked it right? By the way, thanks Jihyun”

 

“For what?”

 

“For being here with me”

 

Unknowingly, I just let a ball of teardrop roll down to my cheek. I quickly wipe it off, hoping that Baekhyun didn’t see that. But hell, he saw.

 

“Jihyun? Are you crying?”

 

“N-no. I just got dust on my eyes. By the way, want some ice cream?”, I say, changing the subject. Baekhyun just nods excitingly, earning a crescent smile from me. He’s really cute. And heartwarming. Somehow I don’t feel any sadness after reminiscing the old days. I feel so peaceful. Not to mention that it’s no longer dark, down in my heart.

 

Savior? I should be the one who said that to you Baekhyun. Thanks a lot, you’re really my savior.

 


Updated! A little bit writer'sblock here huhu.

By the way, Jihyun's feeling towards Baekhyun is growing now hohoho

Thanks a lot for reading, commenting, and subscribing.

Wo Ai Ni! <3 *a little bit Chinese since i have my mind corrupted by EXO-M* :D