63

Fallen Angel

Her POV

I plop myself on my own bed, laying there as I stare blankly at the ceiling. Today… I just can’t explain what happened today. So many feelings I felt today, from sad, to shy, and lastly... happy. Baekhyun kissed me. HE KISSED ME! AAAA can’t help but to squeal! Aw, it’s been a long time since I last squeal like this, and it was like, uhm I forgot. But the point is, Baekhyun sure brought changes to my life today.

 

 I roll to the side of the bed, facing the nightstand. Memories of what Baekhyun did today are playing on repeat in my head. I smile stupidly as I hug the pillow tight. I start to feel heaviness on my eyelids, before finally letting them shut, and bring me to drown in the ocean of dream. I know today was such a day, I hope I’ll get nice sleep now.

 

She woke up in the same place, a never ending grass field that seems like had no border wherever she looked at. She slowly walked on her own feet, smiling as she felt the grass tickling her skin. She played with the tall grass that happened to be the same height with her, before her eyes catching a familiar figure standing quiet far in front of her. She squinted her eyes as she walked closer, and the figure was walking closer too. They then stopped as they finally got to see each other clearly. Clearly to her, but still she wasn’t able to see his face. Something just held her to do so.

 

“You again. Still failing on getting out of this place?”, she said playfully as she walked closer to him, now standing side by side with him. The man just chuckled once, before looking up to the clear sky up above him.

 

“It’s not that I want to get out of this place”, he said playfully too, smiling warmly. She stared at him skeptically. She could notice him smiling warmly, but why couldn’t she notice his face?

 

“Hey, let’s have a walk. I don’t think standing quietly is my stuff”, the man said, as he took her hands and intertwined it with his. She was shocked at first, but as she felt familiar feeling running on her body, she smiled shyly and walked along him, letting him to take her wherever he wanted.

 

They were walking aimlessly, not knowing where to go. Everywhere they looked, it would be grass. No trees, no flowers, just grasses. But then, miracle did happen as they found a hill with the tree on top of it appeared from nowhere. They stared at it blankly at first, before the man decided to drag her up to the top of the mountain.

 

“Swings!”, she exclaimed. She was relieved to know there was something here beside grasses. He chuckled at her sudden response, before leading her to sit at the swing.

 

“I’ll push you. Hold the rope tight”, he said before softly pushed her, swinging up high to the sky. She smiled as she felt breeze hitting her calmly, feeling her body swaying up and down. She looked up to the sky, as she felt she could touch the sky if she wanted to.

 

“Hey”, she called. Her voice echoed in that place, like every grass could make it to hear her voice.

 

“Yes?”, he responded as he pushed her higher.

 

“Is Heaven really exists?”, she asked a second before he pushed her again.

 

“Why did you ask?”

 

“I just…want to know”, she trailed on her words. She wasn’t sure why she asked that. She just felt the urge.

 

“Well, it does exist”

 

“Really? Where is it? Is it up above the sky?”, she asked again.

 

“No”, he shortly answered. He pushed her once more, and when she swayed down, he caught the rope and stopped the swing from moving anywhere. She looked at him who was now standing right behind her. He bent his back down, getting himself to her level, to whisper in her ears.

 

“It’s here”, he whispered. She just chuckled once and shook her head in amusement.

 

“Such a greasy statement”, she commented and stood up from the swing. He just smiled and offered his hand for her to take. She gladly took it, and walked side by side again with him, before sitting under the shadow of the tall tree. She leaned her head on the man’s shoulder comfortably. She didn’t know why, but she felt familiar with his presence.

 

“You know what? Somehow I grow to like this place”, she said.

 

“Me too. Good thing you like it too”, he responded as he leaned on the tree. Both of them were staring blankly at the grasses in front of them. She sighed in relief, before starting to speak again.

 

“I wished I could be in this place forever”, she said as her sight dazing off to travel wherever it could reach. The wind blew softly to them, flapping their hair and adding the feeling of peaceful on them. But something seems to distract his thought, as he took a longer time to reply her statement. His expression changed into a disappointed one, or to be exact, a sad one.

 

“Nothing lasts forever you know”

 

“Yah! You ruined the mood”, she protested as she hit his chest several times. The man didn’t budge, and let her to do so. Soon she grew tired and stopped hitting him. She leaned to his shoulder again, felt powerless all of sudden. The man bit his lower lips first, hesitate to speak or not. But in the end, he spoke.             

 

“Don’t put your expectation too high”

 

“What? I don’t understand”, she said as she felt so sleepy and not able to keep herself up. The man just stared at her sadly before continuing his words, like it was the hardest thing to do. He clenched his knuckles so hard that they were white. Tears were urging to roll down his cheeks but thank goodness he managed to not cry in front of her. He reached her free hand and held it, as he looked to the tired her sadly.

 

“Just remember…. One day, he had to leave”. It was the last thing she heard, before finally crawled in into a darkness pit behind her head, unconscious.

 

I slowly open my eyes right after I heard what the man said. What was he talking about? Was it about Baekhyun? Is this the sign that he will leave soon? No, he won’t. He’s sent for me. God sends him just for me. He’s the one who cured the wound in my heart, how can he leave me just like that? That’s so irresponsible! No, that man was lying. Of course, how stupid I am to trust the stranger in my dream. Baekhyun will never ever leave me. He’s here right?

 

Just like on cue, the door creaks open and shows the figure of the man right in front of the door. I glance at the alarm clock on my nightstand. It’s morning already. Whew, the dream took longer than I thought. The door then creaks wider and the man skips inside happily.

 

“Good morning Jihyun!”, he says as he skips nearer to the bed. I sit up straight and rub my eyes, trying to get a clearer view of him. Baekhyun now is standing next to my bed with his signature grin.

 

“I’m hungry~”, he whines. I chuckle once before standing up and pat his head.

 

“Wait up okay? I’ll cook the breakfast”, I say. He nods cutely and smiles again. How I love that smile. See, the man was lying. Baekhyun is still standing here, right in front of me. No signs of leaving. Haha in your face dear Mr. Stranger. Baekhyun will stay with me and will never ever leave me. You’re just jealous.

 


Updated!

Haha the stranger in her dream.... have you ever wondered who he is? huahaha stay tuned to find out who he is :p

And yeah, it's a real long story, how i wished i had combine several chapters together before -_-

And... about the ending, i have already thought about it clearly, so there will be no changes of it, i gotta stick to the plot hoho i'm sorry if it disappoints you *bow*

Enough talking and happy reading :D

Thanks for those who have read, commented, and subscribed this story :3

Me love you guysss <3