55

Fallen Angel

His POV

“Why am I wearing these?”, I ask as Jihyun passes a pair of black tuxedo and pants in the same color. She also passes the white shirt and black tie to me as she busily dries her hair.

 

“You wanna come with me right? Just wear those clothes and wait for me to finish with my own clothes, okay?”, Jihyun says with that sweet smile, before going back to her hair. I shrug my shoulder before going to the room I slept last night, struggling with those clothes to wear. I wonder why I should wear these to go to her workplace. What kind of workplace she goes to?

 

Ta-daah, in a flash I am now in a formal suit from head to toe, uhm… but still struggling hard with the tie. Maybe I should ask her to wear it for me. So I walk to her closed room and knock the door.

 

“Jihyun~ I can’t wear the tie”, I say as I stick myself to the door, waiting for her to open it. But seems like she opens the door too fast that I haven’t unstick myself from the door, causing me to almost bump into her. Thanks to my quick reflexes, I can escape it though.

 

“What are you doing?”, Jihyun glares at me who is hanging on the door’s trail. I quickly fix myself and stand straight, to rub the back of my neck nervously. Maaan, she looks sooo beautiful in that white dress that falls right on her knees and loosely fits her body. She looks so… angelic. Urgh, how many times have I said this? But yeah, she does look like one.

 

Then suddenly I feel a hand trailing on my body, reaching for my neck. Whoa whoa whoa what is she doing? Don’t tell me…. morning kiss? WHOAAA NOOOO I’M NOT READY!!!

 

“Is this how you wear tie before? You’re choking yourself”, she says as she fixes the tie that strapped on my neck. I look away to avoid her stare and bite my lower lip as I feel my cheeks getting warm. Huu, that was close. I thought she was going to kiss me. I’m a bit disappointed though….

 

“Yup, it’s done. Let’s get going, we should be there in an hour from now”

 

***

Her POV

Here we are. My workplace. Or I should say, the event that I should take pictures of. I’m a photographer who works under an event organizer. Truth to be told, this event organizer was first handled by ‘that person’, but after he decided to go away, his brother then took over the position and till now, stupidly, I am still letting myself working under this event organizer.

 

I should have looked another place to work, but somehow… I just couldn’t. Not because I wasn’t capable, but more like my heart didn’t let me so. Or maybe ‘that person’ didn’t let me so. Aish this is stressing, let’s just not talk about this.

 

“Jihyun, you’re working in a church?”, Baekhyun asks as he tilts his head to me. Ah yeah, it’s a wedding party I attend to, not for a party of course, but for work.

 

“No. It’s just the event takes place in this church”, I say earning a questioning stare from him.

 

“What are you doing here?”, Baekhyun asks again.

 

“I’m a photographer, remember? I’m going to take pictures of the party and get money in returns”, I explain to him. He just nods as he looks around the church.

 

“It’s a beautiful church”, he mumbles and I unconsciously nod. Yeah, this is sure a beautiful one church. And this should be the place I planned on getting married to him, before everything just ruined in a second I blinked. Damn, this place sure reminds me a lot of those hurtful memories, I wonder if Jaebum purposefully planned this on me.

 

Speaking of Jaebum, here he is.

 

“Hey Jihyun, long time no see”, Jaebum says cheekily as he approaches both of us. I roll my eyes in annoyance. First because of his overflowing-confidence, second because his face just reminds me of ‘that person’. Sure, he’s ‘his’ brother on the first place.

 

“Miss me Jihyun?”, he says again and wriggles his eyebrows. Ugh, I want to vomit. If he weren’t my boss, I would really just ignore him the first time he got here. Well, whether he is or not, I’m still ignoring him anyway.

 

“Well well well, planning to ignore me little girl?”, Jaebum says again as he reaches out to take me on the chin. Urgh, why is this guy so annoying? He. Is. Disgusting. I slap away his hand as I look away to other direction, not wanting to meet his…. annoying gaze.

 

“Jihyun, who is he?”, Baekhyun whispers to my ear after being a third person for several minutes. Poor him, and thanks to him I got a reason to walk away from Jaebum.

 

“He’s my boss, just ignore him and let’s find where to sit for you”, I whisper back as I drag him on his wrist, away from the annoying Jaebum. But yeah, he won’t let me off that easily. Such a drama king.

 

“Is that how you act to your brother-in-law, Jihyun?”, he says, gripping my wrist to restrain me going anywhere. I just glare at him with the most coldest stare I have. Brother-in-law he said? The marriage wasn’t even happened for godsake.

 

“Keep dreaming, you’re not my brother-in-law”

 

“And who is that cute guy you’re dragging? Your new guy? Can’t believe you’re getting over my little brother that fast”, he says sarcastically. He smirks as he eyes Baekhyun from head to toe. Aish what does this guy want. I haven’t gotten over… oh scratch that, I have. Wait, have i? AISH I’M GOING CRAZY.

 

“Shut the hell up before I cut your mouth into pieces”, I threaten him before I walk away from him. His annoying act really drives me crazy, but what drives me crazy more is all of his features just remind me of his… brother. UGH I HATE THIS.

 

“Jihyun don’t be mad”, Baekhyun calms me from behind, following as he’s dragged along by me. Thanks Baekhyun, maybe I would have done something crazy now. Jaebum is really a nut-headed. And he’s following us from behind now. Aissshhh what’s his problem?

 

“Whoa piano”, Baekhyun mumbles with his eyes getting bigger as he sees the piano at the front. I throw my gaze at the white piano that stands gracefully on the left side. The same white piano… that ‘that person’ always played for so many wedding parties that were held here. Oh man, I’m going to curse Jaebum for making me remember those days. Ugh Jaebum I hate you.

 

“You remember those days right, Jihyun?”, Jaebum says like on cue, making me frozen in my place. He then slings his arm on my shoulder and goes through between me and Baekhyun, before slinging his arm on Baekhyun’s shoulder too. What an annoying guy.

 

“Remember Jihyun? When he played those beautiful songs only for you, although it was other’s wedding party, while you just stood there, watching him with watery eyes, do you remember? Or maybe you only remember the day when he left you?”, Jaebum continues again. I stare away from him, as I hold back the urge to cry. There’s no way I want to spill those tears for ‘him’ again. Baekhyun stares at me in concern, but not able to say anything since he doesn’t know what problem we are talking about. But I notice pure annoyance on his eyes. Yes Baekhyun, Jaebum is annoying.

 

And, being a social guy—or maybe just purely annoying—Jaebum then throws his attention on Baekhyun while putting those fake smiley faces.

 

“And seems like you’re good at piano, new guy”

 

“I’m Baekhyun”, Baekhyun says shortly, eyeing Jaebum from head to toe in annoyance too. Good job Baekhyun.

 

“Whatever. So you’re good at piano right?”

 

“Not really. What do you want?”, Baekhyun asks back in cold tone. Whew, never once I heard him like that. And Jaebum seems to be taken aback too. Yeay, one point for Baekhyun!

 

“Haha you’re such an interesting guy”, he laughs fakingly but soon changes his expression into a dark one. “Play the piano for the party today”, Jaebum says in commanding tone. Scratch that, it was more like challenging tone.

 

“What? Jaebum what the hell are you saying?”, I snap to him as I hear what he said. Aish sometime I’m grateful that the marriage was failed so I wouldn’t be Jaebum ‘s sister-in-law. I would lost my logical mind if it happened.

 

“You only like guys who can play piano right Jihyun? I wanna see his ability that he can take your mind off from my brother. Beside, I already fired the piano player we had before, he’s ”, Jaebum says casually as he shrugs his shoulder. He puts those smug faces while smirking to me. I just wanna slap him on the face.

 

“Fine”, Baekhyun says from nowhere and gets me and Jaebum to turn our faces to him. I stare at him in disbelief while Jaebum in mocking manner. He slaps Jaebum’s arm from his shoulder and grabs my wrist to get me away from him. I stare blankly at him in shock, not expecting that would happen.

 

“I’ll play the piano for today’s party. You’ll see”, Baekhyun says before dragging me away, leaving Jaebum standing alone, smirking mockingly towards us. Baekhyun seems to be angry… I never knew angel could be angry too.

 


Updated! In a rush! hehe

Introducing new character, Jaebum! He's the 'that person''s older brother hehehe

And... not sure if i could update tomorrow, since i'll be taking care of my moving out hoho. I'm moving out from my lovely warm home to another city to live by my own huhu

Our home is not enough for my biases to live together so i decided to move out to my own house where all of them could fit in HAHA scratch that, it's because i'm studying in different city :D and it's not a house, i'm just renting a room, it's like living in a dorm but with no rules :D

So yeah, wish me luck on my first month living by myself in a city that i barely even know please, i'm excited yet afraid too now huhu

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing :)

Love you guyssss <3