22

Fallen Angel

Her POV

Hah, still a crybaby, not even changed a bit. Why are you crying again Jihyun? Tears won’t return him back to you. It’s useless, everything you’ve done is useless. He won’t come back and you know it.

 

That’s what I keep saying to myself all the time I’m about to break down into tears, but not even once my heart ever listen. I keep wiping my tears, to get another one rolling down smoothly to the ground. Geez, so hopeless. I bet I look so messed up now. It will take a whole day to recover my normal face, but yeah, world won’t care how ugly you are.

 

I stare blankly to calm myself down. I brace myself to pick up the suit and hang it back to its place before. I stand up and walk out from that room, closing its door right on my behind.

 

Now I’m standing in the middle of the room. I sigh as my gaze now fell on the stack of papers at the end of the room, right next to the bed. They are music sheets, stacked neatly, although there were some of them scattered around the room. I stare at them in anger, with my eyes being red after too much crying.

 

If it weren’t for that stupid music sheets, I bet I wouldn’t be this desperate. Hah Jihyun, even he chose music over you. That’s enough reason for not crying over him. Stop crying.

 

I then walk towards the stack of those papers and angrily take several of them. “Time to move on”, I mumble as I ready to wreck it into pieces. But something just holds me not to do it. I close my eyes, gathering all my strength to wreck them, when I hear someone calling. “Jihyun? Where are you?”

 

Okay, Baekhyun’s awake, let’s just finish this problem later. Well yeah, let’s just let it unfinished, since I won’t ever enter this room again.

 

I let the papers slip out of my hand, scattering everywhere on the floor. I heartlessly step on them, making my way to take the clothes on the unused bed, and walk out from the room. Remind me not to enter this room again, ever.

 

His POV

Aaa, I got a nice sleep last night. You know what? I had a dream of my mom taking care of my broken wings. She’s a healing angel, so she’s an expert in this. But it felt different when she touched my wing, it didn’t feel like my mom’s touch. It was warmer, and softer. Well yeah, everything got better in dreams.

 

After several minutes of stretching, I get up from the bed and walk towards the door, as I scratch my bed-hair. Oh, my elbow is no longer bleeding. Good thing, I can help Jihyun properly now.

 

I step out of the room and walk to the couch, to find no one’s there. I look around and I can’t feel any Jihyun’s presence here. Is she out? Why didn’t she tell me?

 

“Jihyun? Where are you?”, I call her as I walk into the kitchen. She’s not there either. Then, I hear stumbling and a door closing sound from the living room. I walk back to the living room, and find her standing in front of the unknowned room with clothes in her hand. She stares blankly at the floor, then turns her head to me, with no expression.

 

“Where were you? Bathroom?”, I ask, approaching her.

 

“No, I’ve just got these for you”, she says shortly, passing several layers of clothes to me. Clothes?

 

“You don’t want to wander around half like that, do you?”, she says again, surprisingly it sounds so cold to me. Wait. DAMN I FORGOT I’M STILL SHIRTLESS! I uselessly place my hands around my body, trying to cover it. I feel arrows of ice are shot directly to me. Her cold eyes are no jokes.

 

“W-Where’s my own clothes?”, I ask, stuttering. I get nervous when I see her stare. It’s different from yesterday warm stare. This time it’s filled with anger.

 

“I couldn’t get the blood stains gone. It will take long time to clean it. Wear these first”, she says as she walks past me. She didn’t even smile for me, just like what she did on the other days. What happened? Is she mad?

 

I follow her walking from behind. She then silently starts to cook for breakfast. I take a seat and quietly watch her. Dark aura is the only thing I feel from her. And i don’t like it. Why is she like this?

 

Then, I notice something weird on her face. Glasses? Since when she wore glasses? And, is it just me or her eyes got bigger than before? Jihyun, what happened?

 


:((( Jihyun is being cold now to Baekhyun, and Baekhyun is scared like a strained puppy haha.

Updated guys, expect more updates later :D

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing

I love you guys <3

Have a nice day! :3