30

Fallen Angel

Her POV

“Jihyun? Is that you?”, a fatherly voice heard. I turn myself around to meet the stare of the voice owner. A man in his late-50s is standing right in front of me, with a very heart-warming smile. I smile back, politely bow at him.

 

“Hello Mr. Jung”

 

***

Mr. Jung tells me to have a seat first while he’s making drinks for both of us. I make my way to the seat I choose, which is placed next to the big window, where light perfectly rummages into the café just the way I want it to be. It faces the backyard garden, where several tables are placed for customers who prefer to enjoy the drink outside. This café is jus a perfect place to have a cup of coffee while talking comfortably with the person you love. I used to go to this place too, with ‘that person’ accompanying me. It really brings back memories, the happy one. I sit down on one of the seat, and turn my head to the backyard garden, admiring the beautiful scenery outside. It’s just beautiful.

 

“You always took that seat before”, a voice interrupts my admiring time. Mr. Jung comes towards me with two mugs in his hands. He hands one of the mugs to me. It’s a mug full of hot chocolate, my favorite drink.

 

“Thanks Mr. Jung”

 

Mr. Jung then quietly takes the seat in front of me. He sits there, and starts to sip his own coffee. I do the same with my drink. It’s a silent for awhile, as both of us are enjoying the delicious taste of our drinks. I then put the mug on the table, still gripping it. Its warm transfers through my skins, and suddenly I just feel the urge to cry again. But I try to hold it back, and end up staring blankly at my mug. Mr. Jung looks at me with concern, before finally speaks up.

 

“Where have you been lately?”

 

I look up to meet his eyes. I smile first, and reply him with soft voice. “I’m… settling several things Mr. Jung. Sorry for not able to come by”

 

“Really? Doing good?”, he asks again.

 

“Yes”, I say and weakly nod. Haha it’s a lie actually. The only thing I’ve done lately is crying over a jerk who left me, and it’s really far from doing good. Mr. Jung seems to notice this, since I’m not a good in telling lies.

 

“Your eyes don’t tell me so”

 

I smile sadly and turn my gaze away, trying not to cry myself again. Mr. Jung looks closely at my face, and notices this glasses I wear. He knows really well what that means. He also notices my flickering eyelid, means that I’m about to explode in any second.

 

“It’s okay if you want to cry”

 

I feel tears starting to build up as soon as I hear that sentence rolling out from Mr. Jung’s mouth. But, still, I’m trying hard not to do so.

 

I’ve promised myself not to cry again, and I’m going to start doing it now. No more tears please, I’m sick of it.

 


Haha I wanna be a troll who always make you wait :D

This chapter and next chapter will be about Mr. Jung's advice that will make Jihyun's thought changed XD

Find out how Jihyun react on next chaptersss :D

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!