12

Fallen Angel

Her POV

“BHAHAHAHA YAH! What are you doing Baekhyun? Silly dance?”, I say, trying to hold back the laughter, but fail.

 

I was just finished preparing the breakfast and about to wake him up, when I saw him awake already. Not only awaking, he was already pacing back and forth in the living room, scratching the back of his head like a husband waiting for his wife giving a birth to their first child. His panic face was no joke. I giggled quietly as I approached him, being unnoticed. Then suddenly, he spun around in circle while trying to touch his back, panickly. The laughter just blurted out, as I held my stomach hard, trying not to laugh so hard.

 

“O-oh, Jihyun, you’re here”, he says, turning his body to me and stopping what he did before. I stop laughing and notice his red cheeks, haha he must be embarrassed. He’s cute, I really wanna hug him… Okay how many times I’ve praised him today? Seriously, get a hold on yourself Jihyun, don’t act like an easy girl.

 

“Breakfast? Shall we?”, I say and quickly head to the kitchen. I feel my blood suddenly rush into my face and I can tell my face is red as well. Am I blushing? For what?

 

His POV

Okay, I’m stressed of being humiliated like this. Why did I keep acting stupid like that? I sigh. No more cool image of me on her eyes, only a stupid me. Good thing is, she doesn’t look like she’s mad at me. Hope so…

 

We’re having another pure silence breakfast. Each of us seems busy with our own thoughts. She’s now staring blankly at her meal, as she plays a little bit on it. She keeps avoiding eye contact with me. Is she angry? But I don’t see any aura of anger though, all I see is the aura of warmth. Scratch that, I did see the aura of warmth, but something dark just took over her warmth. Confused of why I can see those aura thingy? I’m an angel, I’m born with it haha.

 

“Baekhyun”, she calls, still with her eyes on her meals, not looking at me. I gulp hardly and nervously take a look on her.

 

“Y-yes?”. Oh great, why stuttering Baekhyun?

 

“About last night…”. Okay, she’s talking about last night. She must be mad. Let’s just make the first move before anything worse happen.

 

I abruptly stand up from my seat and bow 90 degrees at her, which I never did before as an angel. “I’m really sorry if you’re mad at me, but I swear I did nothing to you last night. I accidentally fell asleep and-“ A happy laughter cuts my sentence off. I stand up from bowing and find her laughing on her seat, covering with her hand and holding her stomach with the other hand. She looks happy, and I can see the aura of warmth again from her. She looks so angelic with her warmth radiates from her.

 

“Why are you randomly apologize Baekhyun?”, she says, between her happy laughter. Aah her laughter is really sweet. She only gave me smiles earlier, and now she’s happily laughing. Seeing her laugh just makes me happy too, for no reason. At least she’s not crying like last night. Jihyun, you look better with that happy laughter than your mysterious smile earlier.

 

“I thought you were mad”, I say, making my way to sit down again. I feel a little bit relieved to know she's not mad. But then I notice she's still giggling. I unconsciously pout, which I never did either in Heaven. Angels are supposed to be cool, not cute, why am I pouting now? Err, so failed Baekhyun.

 

“I am not”, she says, finally stops laughing and wipes the tears that accidentally come out from laughing too hard. “I’m about to say thanks you know”

 

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Thanks? Really? What have i done to her that made her thanked me?. “For what?”, I ask curiously

 

“Just… thanks”, she says and smiles sweetly. Aaa that sweet smile, I just can’t hold back the urge to smile back to her.

 


Haha random laughter at first :D Happy reading guys, thanks for subscribing and commenting. Sorry for the wrong grammar, English is not my first language. I love you <3