45

Fallen Angel

His POV

“Let’s take a photo!”, she beams as she runs towards the couch. She throws herself next to me, claiming a spot and quickly turns her camera on. She then stretches out her hand, ready to take a photo. I lifelessly close my eyes. Oh God, what should I do? I’m definitely positive that I won’t appear in the picture, even my hair won’t.

 

“Jihyun, I’m not good at taking photo”, I say, well uhm, lie. There’s no other option but to lie. Jihyun just scoffs at my sentence and stares me in disbelief.

 

“Big mouth. I’m sure you’re good, I can see it from your gesture. Prepare your pose!”, she says and turns her attention back to the camera.

 

“Jihyun, you don’t understand. I’m-“

 

“I can’t hear youuu~ on count of 3! 1 2 3! Cheese!”, she says as she clicks the shutter. She then quickly sees how the result is. I just scratch my head desperately. Damn, there must be only her in the picture. I close my eyes and pray hard, hoping that some miracles will happen. Argh, Jihyun must have found it weird to see there’s no me in the photo. Oh God help me please.

 

I slowly open my eyes, peeking to see Jihyun’s reaction. And the first thing I see is, her… staring at her camera… pouting. NOOO WHAT SHOULD I DO? I scream and curse in my head panickly. Oh God, why can’t you help me just this once?

 

Jihyun then stares at me with her dangerous stare, like when she caught me playing with her… uhm, bras. Okay, no need to talk about that anymore. The point is, I can see annoyance in her eyes. OH NOOO.

 

“Jihyun, I’m-“

 

“Why did you have your eyes closed? No fun”, she says and pouts. What? I misheard right? I quickly snatch her camera and look at the photo. Jihyun was smiling in the picture, sitting righ beside me who had my eyes closed. Me? In the picture? How could it be? I stare at the camera for a loong time, before Jihyun takes it back to her. She puts a face first, before shuffling closer to me and stretches out her hand again, ready for another photo.

 

“Don’t forget to smile!”, she scolds me and turns her face back to the camera. “3 2 1! Cheese!” CLICK! She then looks at the photo again, with me peeking from her shoulder too. Oh it turns out good though. Jihyun happily smiles and turns her face to me.

 

“It’s good! Well, although you look better in person”, she says. Really? Whoa I’m happy to hear that. Well, scratch that, I’m blushing to hear that. Huu Jihyun, why you make me feel like this?

 

Then, I feel another itchy feeling on my back. And it’s a lot itchier than before. Urgh… can’t… hold… the… urge… to… scratch! Aaa no I can’t scratch crazily in front of Jihyun. It will be improper. Huu but it’s really itchy. Arrrggghh.

 

“Hey, I’ll go to the bathroom for awhile. Don’t you dare rummaging through my things. Sit still”, she says. I just nod, not concentrating on her words due to the itchy feeling I have. Then, she dashes off to the bathroom, leaving me with this itchy feeling. As soon as I hear the bathroom door’s closed, my hand then quickly fly to my back, scratching it like there’s no tomorrow. AAAA SO ITCHYYYY. DAMN DAMN DAMN IT MAKES ME CRAZEEEHH!!!!

 

I keep scratching my back like crazy, and the itchy feeling doesn’t get any lesser. Arghhh what happen to me?

 

Then, I notice something white falling from my back, everytime my nail makes it to scratch my back, and it soon disappears into white fog. Just like earlier. What was that? My feather? Urghhh it’s itchyyyy. I can’t stop scratching my back huhu. I keep scratching with my eyes keep catching the scene of these feathers falling from my back and weirdly turn into white fog. What happened actually?

 

CLICK! I hear a sound of shutter being pressed. I then stop scratching and turn around, to find Jihyun with her camera, smiling victoriously. Oh great, don’t tell me…. she saw the feather thingy too? Maaan, what should I do now?


Updated!

Sorry if you find lately the chapters are a little bit boring huhu but i need to write it so the storyline won't mess -_-

And I'm really happyyyyyy, my physics teacher told me that i got perfect score in physics hohoho although i'm not sure he was joking or not -_-

Btw, i'm not sure if i can update this fanfic soon, i'm going to be busy starting from June 18th huhu

Okay, thanks alot for reading, commenting, and subscribing :)

Love you guyssss <3

 

 

 

finally this story hits its 100 subscribers haha *throw confetti*