78

Fallen Angel

His POV

“Start the battle”, the Master of Water says. Chanyeol and I just keep glancing to each other, showing how worry we feel now. The masters are sitting in letter U formation, surrounding us who stand in the empty space between the formation. All of them have their hoodies uncovered, except one who sits next to the Master of Fire. I wonder who he is.

 

“Don’t you hear him? Start the battle now”, Master of Telekinetic repeats as he glares to me. Seems like he has read my mind since the first time I walked here. I glance at my brothers who are sitting a little bit further behind the Master of Water. They all look worried, not wanting to watch two of their brothers fighting each other. Chanyeol keeps mouthing ’What should we do Hyung?”

 

I keep working on my mind to find a way out from this problem. First, I don’t want to fight my own brother just to get a power for me and another year in academy for him. But I don’t want to be in academy for another year either. And second, I don’t think I’m in a right condition to do a battle.

 

The masters are waiting for our response, when suddenly, Chanyeol raises his arm and gets the masters’ attention on him. I glare at him, what is he doing?

 

“I… I think I’ll just take another year in the academy masters, just give the power to Baekhyun-hyung, he deserves it”, he says. My eyes widen in disbelief. Did he just forfeit? Giving up before the battle even start?

 

“Yah stupid! What are you doing?”, I hiss at him as I pull his hand down.

 

“I can’t fight you Hyung. You’re my brother, and you’re not in a good condition to fight, how am I supposed to fight you?”, Chanyeol whispers as he throws his gaze back to the masters. The masters don’t look delighted to Chanyeol’s decision, as one of them, Master of Flight, speaks up.

 

“Angels are trained not to give up before even trying. That’s why we won’t let you forfeit before the battle even starts”

 

We both sigh in defeat. No one can stop the battle from starting, means that I have to fight Chanyeol no matter what reason I have to not fighting him. I take several steps away from Chanyeol weakly, and stop to turn my face to him. I give him the signal, the battle must go on. Chanyeol just looks at me in worry. I give him a reassuring smile, added by a fighting sign. I try to concentrate myself, trying to gain all of my leftovers strength and close my eyes, before hearing one of the masters saying.

 

“Both of you are fighting for the power of fire. Since the basic of fire is light, I really wish both of you just use your basic power of light in this battle”

 

Light. Hm, maybe this will be an advantage for me.

 

Her POV

It’s morning already, and it’s time to get up and get ready for the daily chores. I feel a great pang in my head as soon as I open my eyes, waking up for the second time. As soon as the pain subsides, tides of unknown scenes flow right into my head.

 

“Jihyun… don’t cry again, okay?”

 

“Jihyun? You’re awake?”

 

“Don’t take the picture of sleepy meee~”

 

“I still want to sleeep~”

 

Ugh what is this? Who is that? I grip my head in pain as I grip my bed sheet tightly too. What is this feeling? It feels like I forget something really important. Do I? Ughh, it hurts. I weakly stand up on my own and shuffle to the bathroom to wash my face. Puaah, it feels better. I look up to the mirror and notice the same necklace hanging on my neck. I smile as I play it a bit. Now that I just realized, it does look cute.

 

I take a quick bath and get out from the bathroom freshly and fully clothed, before walking to the couch and plop myself on it. My gaze then flies to Hyunjae’s room. Uhm, weird, I don’t feel sad when I think of Hyunjae. Am I successfully moved on now? WHOAAA THIS FEELS GREAT!

 

I am about to jump up from the couch, when I notice his door is a little bit opened, unlocked. Wait, since when I get this door unlocked? I curiously walk towards it and move the door a little bit wider, to find it’s already neatly cleaned and everything is just on its place. Wait a second, I surely remember I ruin this place the last time I was crying in this room, when did i…. Oh yeah forget it, maybe I was just unconsciously cleaned it.

 

I close the door and walk to the kitchen, trying to prepare for my own breakfast. I feel something’s missing in this apartment, but I just let it passed and continue on my cooking. That’s when I realize the dirty dishes on the sink are still unwashed. I sigh heavily, before going to the sink to wash the plates one by one.

 

Urgh, why are there so many plates here? Did I use this much plate just for my own dinner? Seriously, hadn’t I washed these plates since last week? There are so many of them. Fuuuh, this is going to be a long day.

 

‘Why so serious?’

 

‘I’ve never washed plates before’

 

‘Let me help~!’

 

Aish, what is this? Why does it keep bothering me? I scratch my head in confusion when I hear the front door’s bell ringing. Who is coming the first time in the morning like this? I glance at the clock, and it shows it’s already 10 o’clock. Oops, not that early I think.

 

I hastily walk to the front door and open it widely, to find a figure standing straight in front of my door, backfacing me. He then turns around, showing his face to me clearly.

 

“Jaebum?”, I call him, unsure. What is he doing here? I mean, it’s been a long time since I met him, why is he visiting me now?

 

“Good morning Jihyun, I… have something to tell you”, he says. What is it? I wonder what is he going to tell me.

 


Updated!

Guys, due to the condition i got, seems like it will end a little bit longer than i have expected huhu sorry sorry, but sure i'll try my best to finish this as fast as i can :)

And... i got a new phone! haha i'm so happy :')

Oh yeah, thanks for supporting this story guys, it really touches me to have so many loyal subscribers like you guys

Love you to the smallest particle this Earth have :D