50

Fallen Angel

Her POV

I open my eyes, to see Baekhyun’s sleeping face right in front of mine. He really did stay, and I am really touched because of it. I smile softly and try to get up, when I realize Baekhyun’s hand is on my waist. Oh great, I told him to sleep together doesn’t mean he can hug me as much as he like. But yeah, he’s an angel, I know he wouldn’t do anything bad to me.

 

Since I can’t even move a bit under his embrace, I decide to just lay back down and examine his face. He has really perfect face, if he were an idol, I probably would squeal myself in my own fangirling time. But yeah, he isn’t, so I don’t. Then, his lips twitch up into sweet smile while his eyes is still closed. Peaceful aura then lingers on my skin, as I feel my heartbeat races in a peaceful state. This kind of heartbeat…. I think I’ve fallen for him…

 

By the time I admit myself that I’ve fallen for Baekhyun, I can feel the heaviness in my heart soon evaporates into the air. So I really do fall for him. It’s been only several days, and this perfect creature has already captured my heart. I’ve just indirectly told him to be the cure of my wound, and he has already cured it in less than 24 hours. I can feel the opened wound is slowly closed and healed now, ready to get over the pain I’ve been feeling lately. He really is the one. He is the right one.

 

“Jihyun… don’t cry again, okay?”, he mumbles as he nuzzles the pillow to find a perfect spot. I chuckle softly, before running my hand on his cheek, caressing it as soft as I can. Baekhyun… why did you have to show up just now? Why didn’t you show up earlier, right before I met him or so? Well, it doesn’t matter now, since you are already here with me now. Thank you for appearing in such crucial time Baekhyun. Thank you for being here with me.

 

Baekhyun smiles again in his sleep as my hand his cheek. He then starts to toss and turn, and finally turns around to backface me, letting my waist off from his hand. I get up from my laying position, sit up, and lean closer to do another examination on his features. I put my elbow down on the bed and lean my face closer to his body. That’s when I realize there’s something really soft scattering around on my bed. I look down, to find several white, soft, feathers on the bed. Are they Baekhyun’s? How can they manage to be here? I take one of them, and bring it to where the light barging in’s direction.

 

“It’s beautiful”, I mumble, as the light perfectly falls on the feather, adding a dreamy effect on it. I then get up and take my lovely camera. I hold the feather on my left hand and place it right under where the sunlight falls. I hold the camera on my right hand and see through the lens, finding a perfect angle before pressing the shutter.

 

CLICK!

 

Oh it turns out good. Well, angel’s feather really gives off different effect….

 

Yeah, he’s an angel. I kinda forgot about it in several last minutes. He’s an angel, and I’m a normal human. Are we meant to each other? Are we destined to be together? Are we?

 

I feel another darkness hovering above me, when I look at Baekhyun who is still peacefully sleeping. Sadness dancing on my heart when I realize that maybe sooner or later he would go back to where he belongs. The reality just hits me hard, and cut open the healed wound. Urgh, it feels hurt to know about it.

 

Baekhyun… you’re gonna stay here with me right? You’re sent to make me happy right?

 

“Jihyun? You’re awake?”, I hear his sleepy sound says. I quickly hide the feather in the nearest book I can reach and turn back to him. I see him sleepily rubs his eyes and tries to adjust to the light. I just smile to see his innocent act. I then take my camera again and capture his sleepy expression. His reaction shown in several seconds later

 

“Don’t take the picture of sleepy meee~”, he whines and I just giggle to see him like that. He really warms my heart, my cold frozen heart. I feel those sadness I feel earlier gone as peaceful and happy feeling come in replacement.

 

That’s when I determine myself. Baekhyun is sent for me and only me. I know God won’t be that mean to take him away from me. At least I know God won’t ever take my precious person twice. He’s going to stay with me, and I won’t let anyone to take him away from me. Anyone, or anything.

 


Updated! I love her determination haha she's completely fell in love with Baekhyun now :D

So yeah, i think there'll be less and less baekhyun's dorky moments in this fanfic later, but i hope you still like the plot >< sorry, dorky mind is being blocked now huhu

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!

Love you and have a nice day <3