51

Fallen Angel

His POV

What a peaceful morning to start. Seeing her smile first time in the morning really brightens up my day. Well, although as soon as I opened my eyes she directly took the picture of my sleepy face, but yeah let her to do so. I’m happy to see her smiling like that. Unconsciously, I end up smiling to myself.

 

“What’s with that silly smile? Get yourself up now!”, she says as she pulls me off from the bed. I resist and insist to just stay at the bed. Partly because I want to , and partly because I’m awfully tired now. I earn a cute a pout from her. Haha that’s new. She then keeps pulling and pulling me, while I just grab the side of the bed, not wanting to step out from the bed.

 

“I still want to sleeep~”, I whine. Sounded like a dog. Ugh you’re weird Baekhyun, you’re weird.

 

“Don’t be such a sleepyheaaad. Get up and go take a bath while I’m cooking the breakfast”, she says, still struggling to get up on my own feet. I then just give up and let her make me to do so. I slowly step out from the bed and stand on my own two feet, doing some lame stretching.

 

“Now, go take a bath. I’ll go take your clothes and then cook for our breakfast, okay?”, she says cutely. Aaw, I feel like a newlywed couple I’ve always seen from up there. So this is how it feels to have a wife. Uhm… well Jihyun is not my wife, but yeah, let my imagination goes wild for awhile. Me and Jihyun being a couple of husband and wife would be cute right? Especially if there’s a son or daughter to add. Hehehe perfect family.

 

I let out a sigh in happiness. Never once I felt this happy and excited before in Heaven, the most perfect place everyone could go to. But seems like the definition should be changed since now I have found a place that is a lot more perfect than Heaven. Yeah, it’s Jihyun’s side. Huahaha so cheesy but yeah, it’s true. Maybe I should forget the plan to go back to Heaven,which most likely won’t happen though. Why should I go back to Heaven, when I can be by Jihyun’s side forever?

 

“You’re smiling stupidly again”, she says and lets out a giggle. I just grin widely at her. You’re the one who makes me like this Jihyun. You make me feel like I’m a real angel now, despite I’m being in Earth now.

 

“Come on, go to the bathroom nooow”, she says and pushes me out of the room until we reach the bathroom. I just giggle at her doing. Anything for my precious Jihyun, I’ll do it.

 

Her POV

So yeah, I’ve just pushed him into the bathroom and forced him to take a bath. I am now taking a shirt, a pair of jeans, and… underwear, ugh so awkward, for him to wear. They are ‘that person’’s clothes, but yeah, who cares. It’s not that he would come back here again.

 

As soon as the clothes go into my hand, I can feel ‘his’ presence again. Hah tell me. I have Baekhyun and I don’t need him anymore. I scratch my head in desperation. Urgh, will you just please go away from my mind? This is sickening. I won’t let you meddle with my life again. You’re gone and we already have our own paths. So this is how we are now. Seperated, both physically and mentally.

 

I just wish falling for Baekhyun will fix everything. Maybe not now, but I hope one day Baekhyun’s presence will completely overshadow ‘his’ presence. Let’s just hope this isn’t a stupid crush or something. So yeah, enough ranting, I have to take these clothes to Baekhyun. I quickly walk out from the room and almost slam the door shut. I turn around, to see something that I shouldn’t have seen.

 

Baekhyun… is standing there… wet from head to toe… with only a thin piece of towel covering necessary parts, half-. Water droplets drip down from his hair all the way to the ground, falling gracefully. I unconsciously drop down all the clothes in my hand and stare at him in awe. Blood rushes to my face and I can feel my heartbeat races again. Temperature is increasing, and I just don’t know how to explain this situation.

 

“Jihyun? Is there something wrong?”

 

Yeah something wrong. It’s you…

 


Updated! Haha Jihyun is amused with half- Baekhyun. And.... don't expect me to write cause i won't.

So yeah, here is the update, enjoy it :D

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing.

Love you guyssss <3