57

Fallen Angel

Her POV

“Yah Lee Jaebum! What are you doing?!”, I yell as I try to loosen his grip with my free hand. I don’t know what he ate last night, but his grip is just really strong that I can’t even wriggle my wrist off from him. He isn’t responding on my struggling as he still drags me to upstair and stops at the empty hall. I pull my wrist away from his grip and glare him. I just wish looks could kill.

 

“What do you want?!”, I snap at him. He looks at me closely with piercing gaze and walks closer to me. I just take initiative to take a step back away. He looks dangerous...

 

“Why are you doing this to me?”, he asks back, not breaking his gaze on me. What? Is he crazy or what?

 

“What are you talking? I don’t understand”, I reply coldly. Of course, who would understand a question like that?

 

“Are you blind or what? Can’t you see something on me? Huh?!”, he raises his tone as he grips my shoulder, making me wince in pain. What is this guy thinking?

 

“Yah! It hurts!”

 

“Yes! Feel that pain! Just like what you give to me! You’re such a dumb Jihyun! Why do you keep abandoning me?”, he yells at the top of his lung and tightens his grip. I just glare at him. Abandoning? What is he talking about?

 

“Are you crazy Lee Jaebum?! LET GO OFF ME!”, I yell back as I try to push him away. But being in a bad position, it is hard to do so. So I just punch his chest hard, earning an unmoving him.

 

“First you chose my brother, now you act lovey dovey with that new guy. What do they have that I don’t Jihyun? Can’t you just lay your eyes on me?”, he says again with a little bit teary eyes. Hah, this again.

 

“Look, you and your little brother are just same. Baekhyun’s different”, I say flatly with no expression. Jaebum stares at me in disbelief as he loosens his grip. I take this chance to slap his hand away.

 

“Then why did you choose my brother in the first place Jihyun?”, he asks. His question just brings back the memories of Hyunjae that I really want to get rid off. I can feel tears are now welling on my eyelid as I turn my back on him.

 

“Just a stupid me in the past. Look Jaebum, get yourself away from me. Your face, your voice, your figure, just remind me everything about your little brother”, I finally say, before starting to move my legs into a step, walking away from him. Tears are now rolling down my cheeks, with memories of me and Hyunjae played on the back of my brain. Jaebum then stops me as he grips my wrist again and gets me stare at him in the eye.

 

“Why can’t you forget him and look me in the new way Jihyun? Ones won’t be really same with the other, I bet I’m different from him”, he says, more like pleading. I just can’t hold back the urge to cry. How I wished I could forget him and see everything in a new way. I just hate how he keeps intruding in everything I see. It hurts a lot to know that the person you hate the most, is the person you loved so much deeply in your heart. It hurts my heart, my mind, my life. It hurts.

 

“WHY CAN’T YOU JUST FORGET HIM JIHYUN?!”, he yells again and making me cry even more. I wished I could Jaebum, I wished I could. No one wants to be haunted by the past. Neiter do I. I am about to fall down to the floor, but a pair of strong hands wrapping my waist and restrain me to fall directly to the floor. I haven’t even looked at the owner of those hands, but from the warmth they shine off, I know it’s Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun then turns my body and lets me cry on his chest. He ruffles my hair, while his gaze shoots through Jaebum’s head.

 

“Jihyun doesn’t need to forget your brother. It was her past, and past just gives her a lot of experience to not let herself fall for someone like you Jaebum-sshi. Maybe you should learn how to behave first, before asking someone to love you”.

 

With that, he drags me off away from Jaebum, leaving him standing alone at the upstairs. I don’t bother to look what happened, and just let Baekhyun drag me wherever he wants. I just want to be calm now. Calm.


Updated! It's unimportant chapter actually, just wanna show that Baekhyun doesn't want her to force herself trying to forget the past. I'm sorry for not making it right -_-

Guys... it's already chapter 57. At first, I planned this fanfic would end at chapter 40s or so but yeah, sorry for my going wild imagination -_-

Thanks a lot for reading, commenting, and subscribing, I really appreciate it ><

Love you guyssss and happy reading :)