38

Fallen Angel

His POV

I’m now standing in front of the small building on the left of Jihyun’s apartment building. What is it called before? Oh, the convenience store. It’s a lot smaller than the apartment  building, yet it is really bright and shining. It has so many lamps hanging on the ceiling, hm, that explains the hurtful brightness earlier. I examine the building closely. It doesn’t have wall, well it has some pillars that support the building, but it surely doesn’t have wall. It has glasses in replacement, displaying all different items sold in it. I stare at them in awe. I unconsciously walk closer and litterally attach myself on the glass window, looking through it. Whoaa there are seriously so many items in it!

 

Okay, enough the admiring, I need to get the things Jihyun need before she explodes like a ticking bomb at home. She was seriously scary earlier, and I don’t want to be her only victim. So, let’s go in and get what her want!

 

Silence for awhile.

 

Where’s the door by the way?

 

I look around and the only thing I see are the glass walls. How can I go in when now I can’t even find the door? It must be somewhere here. So, I end up trailing the side of the glass wall, like a lizard creeping on the wall. Aissshh where’s the door?

 

Then, I turn my head to the left, to find several people walking out from the store through the side which seems have no glass on it. I quickly walk over there, but as soon as I reach that side, I find it is covered by glass wall. Weird, I’m sure there was no glass here earlier. Aaa how am I supposed to come in? Where’s the door?

 

I helplessly scratch my head, when I notice a girl walking towards me. She’s looking at her phone, and walking without seeing what’s in front of her. Oh no, she’s going to hit the glass!

 

“Watch out!”, I say as I walk to the glass wall, trying to warn her. But to my surprise, the glass wall moves aside in sudden, letting the girl to pass. I stare at the glass quizzically, which is now covering that side again. I approach it slowly, and reach my hand out to touch it. But then it moves aside again! Whoaaa magic! It can move by itself! Wait, is Luhan-hyung around? Is he the one who moves it? Haa I don’t care, let’s just go in and buy those pads! I literally punch my fist to the air and then walk into the store.

 

As soon as I step in, weird scents and thousands of shelves are welcoming me. Okay, that’s exaggerating. But there are seriously so many things in this store. Which one Jihyun wants me to buy? And how can I find it? Aish, why is it so difficult to just buy this things?

 

‘Urgh, just ask the shopkeeper, she will understand’

 

Okay, considering what she said earlier, let’s just ask the shopkeeper. I then walk to—which I assumed—the cashier, and meeting two shopkeepers, one is male, and another is a female. Should I ask the female one? Or the male one? Oh, I’m not good in talking with girls, let’s just ask him. But wait, Jihyun said ‘she’ means I should ask the female one. ARGGHHH WHY IS IT SO COMPLICATED IN EARTH?!

 

Okay just ask whoever listens to my question. I walk closer to the cashier, and wait until one of them notices my existance. Oh, forget about that, let’s just ask.

 

“Uhm, excuse me, I want to buy some… pads?”

 


Updated! So.... the shopkeeper's reaction will be on the next chapter hehe.

For those who didn't understand the glass wall, it's the automatic doors actually hehe

Did you watch the Inkigayo stage? EXO performed as one and it was seriously great! Eyes on EXO-M all the time since it was rare to see them on stage :D

Btw, thanks for reading, commenting. and subscribing!

Love you guysss <3