59

Fallen Angel

Narrator’s POV

“Jihyun! This is for you!”, Baekhyun exclaimed as he ran towards Jihyun with the bouquet swaying back and forth along with his arm’s movement. Jihyun shook her head in amusement, chuckling at his action. Baekhyun happily skipped to her place, ignoring the glare of the guests who failed to get the bouquet. Jihyun smiled awkwardly as she bowed to them. Baekhyun finally reached her place and passed the bouquet to her. She shyly took it, still with her eyes locked to the guests. She shuffled closer to him and leaned in to his ears.

 

“Yah Baekhyun, they are annoyed”, Jihyun whispered. Baekhyun stared questioningly first, before turning his head to the annoyed crowd. He then grinned stupidly and went back to her.

 

“Don’t worry, they are just jealous”, he said and flashed his signature grin. Jihyun chuckled once, before leaning closer to the bouquet and smelled its scent. She smiled, and then turned her head to him again.

 

“Why did you give it to me?”, Jihyun asked still in enjoyment the sweet scent of fresh flowers. She felt calm, touched, and shy at the same time as she waited for his answer.

 

“So that you’ll get to meet your soulmate soon!”, he exclaimed happily and threw his arms up high to the sky. Jihyun giggled at his action and lightly hit his arm.

 

“Yah silly, the one who will meet the soulmate is the one who caught the bouquet. That means, you”, Jihyun pointed to his face with the bouquet. Baekhyun pouted as she did so, earning a smile from you. He was just too cute when it comes to pouting. He then looked away from her and mumbled to himself. His puffing cheeks didn’t leave him as he kept muttering things under his breaths. Jihyun chuckled again and went to smell the flower’s scent again.

 

“I already have Jihyun… why would I have to meet other girl …”, he mumbled, not realizing that his mumblings were loud enough for her to hear. Jihyun’s eyes widened at the sentence, as she felt like a tin of paint in red color splashed to her cheeks, blushing. She smiled shyly as she went back on smelling the bouquet. She literally hid her face under the flowers. It was awkward, but sure a sweet moment to her. Baekhyun seemed to be shy too as he realized what he said. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously as his cheeks were as red as tomato too.

 

“Thanks Baekhyun”, Jihyun whispered under the scents of the flower, before looking up to him shyly. He grinned shyly too, before taking your hands and drag you along with him.

 

“I’m hungry! Let’s eat!”

 

***

Jaebum was staring at both of them from upstairs. He saw Baekhyun skipping along with a bouquet on his hand, approaching Jihyun. He glared coldly as he saw Baekhyun giving her the bouquet with a happy smile. He scoffed as he saw Jihyun’s brightened expression.

 

‘It’s always other person, she never looks at me. She never notices my feelings’

 

He gritted his teeth to see her blushing her cheeks and smiling shyly. He clenched his fist in addition, as he also noticed Baekhyun’s awkward figure and stupid smile, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

 

‘Why is it always other person? First she chose my brother over me, now the new guy? Why can’t she choose me? What am I lacking?’.

 

He gripped the trailing on the balcony tight, trying to cool down his anger. He kept glaring at the awkward couple down there, before hearing an unfamiliar sound behind him.

 

“You know it’s kinda creepy for a human to stalk other humans like that”

 

Jaebum flew his head to turn to the voice’s owner, just to find there were three figures standing there, dressed perfectly in white from head to toe with hoody covering their faces. Jaebum glared at them, while inside he kept wondering when they got there.

 

“Who are you? What are you doing?”, he hissed to the closest figure who just called him. The figure pulled up his hoody, showing his face to Jaebum. The figure had this one cute face, but cold stares and dark circles under his eyes just made him looked like a psycho. The figure then walked to Jaebum and leaned in to his ears as he finally reached his place.

 

“I’m a grim reaper”, he said with dangerously low voice. “I’m here to take your soul”, the stranger continued. Jaebum gulped nervously, while the figure walked away from him casually, with mysterious smirk on his face.

 

 “Stop kidding Tao. You know we aren’t here for that”, another figure spoke up. He pulled up his hoody too, and Jaebum found him just the same with the one called Tao. Jaebum rolled his eyes in annoyance, before staring at the place where he saw the new figure stood earlier. To his surprise, he only found an unrevealed figure standing there, but not the new figure who spoke up earlier. He clearly remembered there were two figures there. ‘Where is the other?’

 

He was about to ask, when he felt an arm slung around his shoulder. Jaebum looked to his side and found the new figure was there, smirking mischievously. Jaebum looked back from the empty space to the new figure standing next to him.

 

“Looking for me? Aw so clingy”, the stranger said teasingly. ‘I’m sure he was there earlier, how did he manage to stand by me this fast?’

 

“Kids, stop”, the last stranger spoke up and pulled off his hoodie too. Jaebum glared at him. ‘This one… truly flower boy’

 

“Hyung you’re no fun”, the stranger who just stood next to Jaebum was now already on the side of the last stranger. Jaebum blinked his eyes several times. ‘So… fast. Unbelievable’

 

“Aish, it was a lot easier when you two weren’t around”, the last stranger rubbed his temple. The ‘Tao’ then went back to his hyung.

 

“It’s your fault to bring us along here at the first place”, Tao said coldly.

 

“Well, I don’t have any transportation to come here down to Earth for your information. That’s why I need you and Kai to help me transported me here”, the stranger replied. Tao just rolled his eyes while walking to the corner of the room and sat there.

 

“You do the job, I’ll wait here”, he said. The other stranger then jumped to him and pouted.

 

“Why so grumpy? Cmon, there are so many girls out there. Why don’t we check them out?”, the stranger said as he wriggled his eyebrows.

 

“Sorry Kai, not interested”

 

“Yah! Who are you guys and what are you planning to do?!”, Jaebum cut their conversation as he yelled loudly. The last stranger glared at him coldly, before stepping closer to Jaebum. Jaebum just stood there, waiting for what the stranger was going to do.

 

“I’m Luhan. I’m an angel”, he said as he reached out his hand to Jaebum’s head. Jaebum was frozen in his place, not moving under Luhan’s gaze. Luhan then muttered some words under his breath, as he moved his hand in formation. Jaebum just stared blankly at what Luhan was doing, before feeling his sight blurred and lost his consciousness. He then fell and bumped into the trailing of the balcony, almost falling down from the balcony if Kai wasn’t fast enough to catch him. Luhan stared blankly at the unconscious Jaebum’s body.

 

“Sorry, I took your memory for awhile”, Luhan mumbled as if Jaebum could hear him.

 

“Hyung, you almost killed him!”, Kai exclaimed histerically. Tao just rolled his eyes.

 

“His schedule to die isn’t today”, Tao said coldly and stood up from his position. He helped Kai to lay down unmoving Jaebum’s body to the floor, while Luhan just stared at Baekhyun from the balcony. Baekhyun was with Jihyun, laughing and chatting while walking slowly around the party. Baekhyun stared at Jihyun lovingly, with a stare of someone madly in love. Luhan clenched his fist to see this.

 

“Hyung, until when you have to do this to cover Baekhyun’s existence?”, Kai asked as he finished with Jaebum’s body. Luhan stayed in silent for awhile, as he gripped the trailing of the balcony hard, to see Baekhyun was running around with Jihyun. An angel, running around with a human. This just gave Luhan extra work to cover up for an angel’s existence in human’s environment.

 

“It will end soon… It will…”, Luhan trailed on his words.


Updated! Sorrryyy, the internet connection in my place was just.... *speechless*

So yeah, I just went back to my parents' house yesterday, so i'll just use this chance to update as much as i can :D

And, remember the mysterious person in convenience store? That was Luhan. We all know his power is telekinesis, let's just pretend that telekinesis' user could manipulate other's mind hehe.

Random Kai and Tao appear from nowhere :D

And... I've finished making posters for my next stories. so yeah, soon after this story ends, I'll start a new one hehe, please anticipate :D

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing

Me love you guysss <3