58

Fallen Angel

His POV

I kept glancing on Jihyun when I played the piano. I played the song that every angel sang in Heaven everyday. The song… just suited with what I feel towards Jihyun. So… is this really love? I think so. I’ve met all of the points that show I am in love with her. But… am I allowed to do that? To fall in love? Do angels allowed to do that? Jihyun, do you feel the same as I do to you?

 

I finally finished my performance in front of the guests. I bowed once, and waved at them as I went back to Jihyun’s place. To my confusion, she wasn’t there. Where is she? Is she out? But she would tell me if she did. Where did she go?

 

So, I ended up looking for her in the entire ballroom, where all of the guests were talking to each other and enjoyed their lunch. But she wasn’t there either. I kept looking around from left to right, until I decided to look upstairs. There were two shadows, one was a shadow of a man, and the other was a shadow of a girl. They looked like they were fighting. Don’t tell me…. Jihyun?

 

I rushed on the stairs and stopped at the second floor. I ran to the balcony, and found Jihyun was with Jaebum, who was gripping her wrist hard and stared at her with pained expression. Jihyun… was crying. Damn, what had he done to her?! Urgh, he should pay for this.

 

“Why can’t you forget him and look me in the new way Jihyun? Ones won’t be really same with the other, I bet I’m different from him”, he said, with pleading tone. He likes her too? Urgh no one can take her from me! I just watched them from afar, far enough that they wouldn’t notice my existence. Jihyun’s tears started to roll down her pink cheeks, as she started to sob.

 

“WHY CAN’T YOU JUST FORGET HIM JIHYUN?!”, he yelled and snapped his hand off from her. She cried even harder and I noticed her legs were weak enough to let her fall down to the floor. That’s it, enough, no one can hurt Jihyun like that.

 

I barged to them and held her waist tight before she managed to fall to the floor. I quickly turned her body to me and let her cried on my chest. She looked so helpless, and desperate. And I know it was because of this Jaebum bringing on the topic of ‘that person’. Why did he do that? He liked her? That’s not how a man act towards to the woman he loves. And he’s forcing her to forget her past? Damn, he didn’t know how hard she already tried. Urgh, truly jerk.

 

“Jihyun doesn’t need to forget your brother. It was her past, and past just gives her a lot of experience to not let herself fall for someone like you Jaebum-sshi. Maybe you should learn how to behave first, before asking someone to love you”, I stated directly to him, glaring as dangerous as I could, before dragging her with me to downstairs. We needed a calm place, or at least, a place where she could spill out her tears and make her in ease.

 

***

Her POV

I cry, again. I spend my most precious tears to the person who left me hanging in the church back then with my wedding dress, uselessly waiting for him to come. I hate this fact. I hate the fact that now I’m in the church where I should be married to him. I hate the fact that this place should be the place I would cherish the most but now it just brings me down to the valley of despair. Why did he leave me? Why would he decide to leave his wedding and never came back? Why?

 

“Jihyun”, Baekhyun calls me with his soothing voice. He my hair gently as he smiles sweetly. I look up to him, and stare at him with my teary eyes. Why can’t I forget Hyunjae and just love Baekhyun fully from my heart? Why should Baekhyun come later after Hyunjae took my heart and went away? Why?

 

“Why is it hard to forget him, Baekhyun?”, I say with my trembling voice. Baekhyun blinks once, before pulling me into his embrace. A warm embrace. Warm enough to bring me back out from this darkness.

 

“You know… You don’t have to forget him”, he says softly and looks away to the sky up above. I wipe my tears off from my cheeks and sit up straight. I wait for him to continue his sentence. Somehow I just feel I should listen to what he says next.

 

“Forcing yourself to forget just make it even harder to move on. You know, the more you try to forget, the more you remember. That’s why you shouldn’t force yourself to forget”, he continues, and turns his face to me. He stares at me with warmth all over his eyes. And his warm smile just adds the comfort around me. I blush at his stare, as I realize I stare at him too long for a normal stare.

 

“Then… what should I do?”, I ask him and peek at him. He sits up straight and leans his body to the bench while stretching his hands up.

 

“Open your heart Jihyun, and try to let someone takes over his place in your heart”, he says and smiles warmly again. Warm atmosphere is now lingering over us, partly is shining off from his figure. I unconsciously smile to him and look down to my feet, realizing my stupid act all this time. He’s right, the more I try to forget him, the more his shadow haunting on me. I should have known this earlier.

 

I look around as I am now no longer crying. I just realize we are now at outside, sitting on the bench near the fountain that sprays its water high up to the sky, creating a small rainbow. A beautiful place, and calm enough to get rid all of the negative thoughts off. Yes, no more negative thoughts, it’s time to move on, and find someone to take over his place in my heart. I look to my side, and find Baekhyun is dusting off his pants and stands up from the bench. He then looks back at me again with warm smile. Scratch my sentence, I’ve found who will take over his place in my heart, and it’s Baekhyun. Yes, Baekhyun.

 

“Hey, what’s with that crowd over there?”, Baekhyun points at the crowd that formed in front of the church stairs. I look at that direction and see the wedding couple is standing on the top of the stairs, holding the bouquet.

 

“Oh, they are going to throw the bouquet. They said, those who got that bouquet would find their soulmates soon”, I say and stand up too. Baekhyun’s eyes glitter up at the word ‘soulmates’. With that, he then runs off to the crowd and shoves himself into the crowd. I try to look for him from afar, but he already drowns himself into the crowd. What is he doing?

 

I walk nearer to the crowd and get my camera on. I stop at the safest place and place my camera in front of my eyes. I’m still a professional photographer, so I still have to capture every moment in the couple’s wedding. I wait until the couple, together, brings the bouquet up, swaying up and down, before throwing it to the crowd. I quickly press the shutter at the scene. I move my camera from the couple to the crowd, and capture the moment when the lucky guest catches the bouquet. I wonder who it will be.

 

“I got it first!”

 

“No! Me first!”

 

“What are you talking?! My hand grabbed it first!”

A group of girls are fighting over the bouquet. Oh cmon, how childish they could be. I shook my head in amusement, before turning around on my heels and walk back to the fountain. That’s when I hear a series of disappointed shrieks and protests, as I hear a familiar voice coming nearer.

 

“Jihyun! I got it!!!”

 

Oh man, this is going to be a long day.


Updated! Sorry for just updating now, assignments and weak internet connections really make it hard to update -_- *bow*

So yeah, i just changed my glasses and now i look like a total nerd but yeah who cares :p

Andddd, as soon as this story end, i will start a new one, uhm scratch that, six new ones. They are all about EXO-K, uhm sorry, lack of imagination so i can't make different story for 12 people -_- *bow*

So yeah anticipate! :D

Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and subscribing :D

meloveyouguysssss <3