36

Fallen Angel

Her POV

I feel a lot better after told him that frustrating story. It feels lighter, in my heart. Mr. Jung was right, it feels a lot better when I finally open my heart. Yes, I’ve opened my heart, to the person whose shoulder I cried on earlier. Scratch that, I mean the angel, Baekhyun. I hope he will be the right person to cure the wounds and help me get over it these problems. Uhm, I mean angel. Oh yeah, whatever, let’s just refer him as a person.

 

“I brought some cake”, I say. After a long hour of crying, I can feel my stomach growling in hunger. Seems like he is hungry too, since I can hear the same sound coming out from his stomach. Never knew that angel can be hungry too.

 

“Really? Cakes? YEAAAY”, he says excitedly like a five-years-old child. I just chuckle at his childish act and get up to get the box.

 

“I’ll plate it for you. Wait here, okay?”, I say, earning a nod and sparkling eyes from him. I chuckle once again, before making my way to the kitchen. As I walk there, I feel something weird under my stomach. Urgh, what is this? Uhm, maybe I’m too hungry now. Better plate this fast before it’s getting worst.

 

I go back to the couch with two plates of cakes and two forks. Baekhyun is sitting there fidgetly, and his eyes brightenes as he sees me with plates of cakes. “Cakes!”, he exclaims as he approaches me in excitement.

 

“I’ll help you!”, he says and takes one plate from my hand. Haha Baekhyun, I know you take that plate because you want the cake, not to help me. He then runs back to the couch, claiming a spot on it. I follow him slowly from behind. I feel the pain on my stomach gets worse. It feels like my stomach is crumpled like a thin paper. Urgggh, what date is today? Is this the time already? Argh, the cake looks too delicious. Let’s just check it after I eat this.

 

Then I finally reach the couch. I uneasily sit on it, as I feel something flowing from my private area. Okay, it’s the time already. Eat this quick and let’s go the bathroom to fix the problem. I glance on Baekhyun, who already gets chocolate splattered all over his mouth. Haha so cute.

 

I then take one bite on mine. Aaa~ it’s so delicious~ Mr. Jung’s cakes are the best! I keep eating it, letting the sweetness of the melted chocolate and the bitterness of the chocolate powder on its top dancing on my tongue, giving pleasure to my tastebuds. I enjoy it for a while, before the pain hits me hard on my stomach, a lot harder than before. I also feel this ‘something’ flows faster than before.

 

I unconsciously bend down my body with my hands wrapping around my stomach, as I let out a groan. “Argh!”

 

Baekhyun seems shocked with my loud voice. Well, girls’ power when it comes to period. He puts down his plate and wipes off the chocolate on his mouth, before putting his hand on my back and says, “Jihyun? What happened?”

 

I ignore his question since I’m too busy struggling with the pain. Urgh, can’t stay here any longer, need some pads, NOW. I abruptly stand up and run to the bathroom, leaving Baekhyun frozen at his place. Fluid flows out even a lot faster than before. If I can’t endure the pain, at least I can fix this fluid problems. I slam the bathroom’s door closed and quickly open the drawer, looking for the sanitary pads. To my horror…. it isn’t there.

 


Updated! Expect another update soon, because next chapter is in process now :)