15

Fallen Angel

His POV

I slowly walk into her room, looking around. It’s a very comfortable room, not too big yet spacious. Well, maybe because she doesn’t put too many things in this room. Scanning around, I only find one bed, a nightstand next to it, a very big cabinet, a desk and its chair, and some shelves on the wall. The room is mainly white, with nothing hanging on it. There’s no pictures placed on the nightstand, not really much to see. I always thought that human’s room would be full of random things, but seems like I’m wrong.

 

I walk closer to the night stand, opening its drawer. There, I find a picture of Jihyun smiling widely with white sand beach in the background. She was wearing sunglasses, and I can see a reflection of a man taking a photo of her with his camera. Who is he? Uhm, maybe it’s her friend.

 

Then, I take another look on her drawer. Hm, I see some random things in it, unused pen, hairpin, papers crumple, and… a necklace? I take the necklace and stare at it. It has a beautiful stone hung on it, engraved with H and J. Hm, her name is Jihyun right? Not Hyunji? The one who made this must be an idiot, that’s why she didn’t wear this. I then put it back to the drawer. Drawer’s investigation, done.

 

I do some inspection on her desk and find random doodling on her desk. I also find some random notebooks, which don’t attract me so I just read the random doodling on her desk. ‘I hate you’, ‘I wanna die’, ‘How can you do this to me’, and other similar depression words are written on the desk. Oh, sounds scary.

 

Since I find the desk isn’t as interesting as I thought, I leave it there and walk to the cabinet. The most interesting part of the room, since it’s so big and tall that it touches the ceiling of the room.

 

I slowly open its door, revealing what’s in it. My jaw drops in amusement. She has so many dresses and beautiful clothes! Whoa, seriously they are beautiful. I wonder why she wears simple t-shirt and sweater when she can wear these beautiful clothes? And, I find beautiful shoes too in it, you know the high heels thingy with the different types, I don’t know what their names are. Are they all hers? Wow is she a model? She got so many clothes! Maybe I can ask her later.

 

Still being amazed with the cabinet, my gaze fell on the drawer in it. It’s big, bigger than normal drawer I’ve seen before. I curiously open it. My eyes widen as soon as I see what’s in it. THEY ARE HER UNDERWEAR! NOOO MY PURE EYES! I quickly cover my eyes with my free hand, but still taking a peek on them. I notice something frilly in the drawer. I slowly uncover my eyes and reach out for that thing, which turns out to be… goggles?

 

Hey it’s a cute goggle. It’s pink and frilly, but… how do we see with this? Isn’t this for swimming or something? Wait, is it goggles? It looks like pig ears actually. But it looks also like a sunglasses. Is this a new type of glasses? And why does she put it together with her underwear? Oh it must be sort of accessories and she didn’t have any place to keep it. Hm, how do we use this? Oh there’s a hook behind it.

 

I then put them on my head, making it as a headband. I look myself on the mirror. Hey I look cute haha. Then my gaze falls on the other things like this. There are so many of them, with different colors! Pink, purple, black, white, even polka dot. Whoa cuteee.

 

I keep playing with these goggles or pig ears or headband or whatsoever, until I hear Jihyun’s voice from the living room. “Baekhyun? Where are you?”

 

“I’m in the bedroom”, I say, still playing with these. It’s fun. It’s soft and squishy, and I can use it as headbands. Human’s things are really fun.

 

Jihyun then open the door as she says, “Were you sleeping? Sorry for going-“. Her sentence is cut off as soon as she sees me in the room, with the goggles. I stare at her with a confused feeling. I notice her jaw drops and her eyes widen. Why is she like that?

 

Her POV

I can’t find Baekhyun in the living room when I finally arrive home, after going to the market for groceries. I said it would only take minutes to go but turns out I’m gone for almost an hour. I kinda feel guilty to leave him at home alone. Where is he? Is he sleeping?

 

“Baekhyun? Where are you?”, I call as I walk towards the bedroom.

 

“I’m in the bedroom”, I hear him saying from the bedroom. Maybe he was sleeping earlier. He must be bored to wait for me to come home. Sorry Baekhyun for leaving you alone.

 

I then reach out my hand to the knob, twist it, and walk into the room as I say, “Were you sleeping? Sorry for going-“. My sentence is cut off as soon as my eyes catch something weird scattered around the room. I don’t realize what they are for a minute, I just stare at them with my widened eyes and dropped jaw. Baekhyun is playing with them, as I notice him holding one of them, and he has one on his head.

 

Wait a minute

 

 

 

What. The. Heck

 

 

 

 

 

 

“BAEKHYUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BRAS?!”


:D

 

 

Comments and subscribes are loved <3

Happy BIrthday Byun Baekhyun! :D