77

Fallen Angel

Her POV

‘Sleep tight Jihyun, I love you too’

 

Who’s that? Who said that? That sounds so familiar. And sad at the same time. Why is it so dark here? Am I sleeping?

 

My eyes flutter opened and the first thing I see right in front of my eyes is the ceiling. I look to my right, and find out that I’m at the couch, lying comfortably. I lazily get up and look to my surrounding. Weird I didn’t remember I was sleeping here. I thought I was sleeping at my own room. I scratch my head in confusion. Did I sleepwalk to here?

 

I get myself shivering as I feel soft cold night breeze blowing to my skin. I look to the balcony, and find it a little bit opened. How come… aish let’s just close it and go back to the room. It’s freezing cold here. I slowly stand up from the couch and lazily walk to the big window that connects the living room with the balcony. As I reach there, smooth, soft, cold breeze is blowing again, making me shivering at first before shut the window closed. I wonder how on Earth this window could be opened? Was I really sleepwalking here and randomly opened the the window? Ew, that’s weird.

 

I am about to turn around on my heels, when I notice my own blur reflection on the window. Something’s weird. I closely look at the reflection, and find something shining on my neck. It’s a necklace, with a star hanging on a silver chain. I reach out my hand to touch the necklace. Weird. Seriously, I don’t remember I bought a necklace like this. When did I…

 

‘Thanks’

 

‘Your welcome Jihyun’

 

A sudden pang hits right to my head. Ugh… what is this? Who’s that? Urghhh it must be because of lack of sleeping. Gotta go sleep soon before this will get any worse.

 

***

His POV

“Baekhyun, we’re here”, Kris-hyung calls me and I just nod. We are standing right in front of the very tall gate, colored in gold. It’s very bright, and from the gate, we can see a never ending field colored in white, full of cloud, and gives off warmth. This is it. The place where every angel lives. The so-called-very-beautiful-place that is just perfect. But hell… Jihyun’s not here.

 

“Stop thinking about her and just walk in”, Luhan-hyung snaps at my thought as he walks to the gate. The others follow him too, leaving me with Kris-hyung supporting me since I still have not enough strength to fly by my own. I scoff at Luhan-hyung’s back figure, and Kris-hyung notices it.

 

“Don’t mind him. He got a reason behind his act”, Kris-hyung says as he pats my back. I just nod and slowly start to walk towards the gate, following the others. No more backing away, I’m here. I’m home.

 

Just after several steps I walk past the gate, I find a tall figure running happily with his deep voice. Oh I recognize that voice.

 

“BAEKHYUN-HYUNGGGGGG!”, the figure yells from a far as he waves his hand energetically. I just smile, and Kris-hyung shakes his head in amusement. The figure sure has a cute face but his deep voice just doesn’t suit his face. The figure finally reaches our place and casually rests his hand on Kris-hyung’s shoulder.

 

“Yah, mind to get this thing off from my shoulder?”, Kris-hyung sarcastically says, referring to his hand. The figure just smiles and turns his attention to me. Haha this kid. Not even changed a bit.

 

“How are you Hyung? Long time no see”, he says and flashes a grin. I just need to grin back. We are called a stupid grinner couple not for nothing.

 

“I’m fine Chanyeol, how about you?”, I ask him back.

 

“Fine! It’s just… too tired from running”, he says and breathes heavily. His hand is still resting casually on Kris-hyung’s shoulder. Kris-hyung then slaps his hand off from his shoulder and dusts his shoulder. Chanyeol just makes a face to him and Kris-hyung ignores him. Haha I really missed this kind of moment, but what I missed the most is… Jihyun. I stare blankly at my brothers who have already walked a little bit far ahead. Will I regret this? Mostly yes. I mean… I’m leaving her, to get myself back to this should-be-perfect place. It just feels not perfect anymore. Jihyun… I missed you.

 

“Luhan-hyung told me to tell you not to think of her again”. A deep voice comes from my back and I just lazily turn my head to the owner. It’s Kai, with his rare grin, standing right behind me. He pats my back and nods his head like an old professor.

 

“I know it’s hard to leave a girl like that, but trust me, you’ll find-“

 

“Don’t trust him, Hyung. A playboy like him won’t give a good advice to you”, Sehun speaks up as he earns a smack on his head from Kai. Haha the maknaes, surely never fails to make me laugh. Kris-hyung smiles to see my little giggle at the maknaes’ bickering. On the other hand, Chanyeol seems to have deep thoughts running in his mind. I wonder what he’s thinking. It’s the first time I see him in his deep thought. I notice his gesture gets awkward and shows a little bit of nervousness, like a boy trying to confess to the girl he likes. It can’t be he will confess to one of us right? Ew…

 

“Hyung”, he calls. I just gulp hard as I get so many not-good-thoughts in my head. What is he going to say?

 

“You know… about the power…”, he continues but stops as he bites his lower lip. Oh yeah, the power. I should get into a battle to get the last power. Aish, I completely forget this part. When will the battle start? It won’t be now right? I’m still in this condition…

 

I am about to ask him when and where the battle will take place, when I hear a voice echoing loudly to my ears, or… every angels’ ears.

 

“Baekhyun and Chanyeol, the elders are waiting for you at the Center of Heaven for a battle on taking the last power. Both of you are supposed to be here as soon as possible, one second you're late, you’ll be sent back to the academy. Thanks”

 

Aish, this is just great.



Updated guys!

Sorry, i made this in a rush...

Huhu, it will end soon, maybe like... in several chapters hoho keep supporting this fic :D

Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and subscribing this story :D

Muchos Gracias :D