05

Fallen Angel

His POV

“Ouch!”

 

I wince in pain as she rubs ointment on my bleeding knee. It hurts man, it hurts.

 

“Stop moving, will you? I’m not expert in this thing”, she says as she puts more ointment, making me jerked up in pain. A whine comes out from my mouth. Great, I sounded like a dog.

 

“Yah! It hurts!”, I accidentally exclaim as she now putting more ointment on my elbow. Oh God, why do you have to make me suffer like this? I’ve never felt this stinging pain whenever I got wound on my body. Usually, the healing angels would just move their hands into some formation, creating a light and, voila! Your wounds healed. Not like this. Damn, how can human endure the pain of being treated like this?

 

“You were not like this last night”, she mumbles, but still loud enough for me to hear it.

 

“I fainted, okay? It’s a different situation”, I say in annoyance, staring at my bleeding elbow as it being treated by her. “Now I can feel how painful it is"

 

"Yeah right", she responds.

 

"I can feel everything that touches my skin. I can feel everything…", I stop on my sentence as I notice something.

 

"including your stare…”,

 

I continue, to her eyes blankly that stare on my bare skin, which kinda give me shiver down to my spine. I feel my stomach do a double flip, and something tickling in it. What’s this feeling? I quickly snap out of it, and then wave my hands in front of her, trying to get her attention back.

 

“Oh, oh, I’m sorry. I just realized I put the wrong ointment”, she says, lie she finally gets back from her other world to the Earth.

 

“What?”, I say, furrowing my eyebrows. I misheard right?

 

“I put the wrong ointment. It’s my facial ointment”

 

“WHAT?!”, I exclaim and abruptly stand up from the couch, ignoring the stinging feeling I feel. What did she say? Her facial ointment? How on earth could she mistake the first aid ointment and her facial ointment? No wonder it hurts like hell. Argh I’m going crazy.

 

Then, a happy laughter echoes in the room. I turn around, to find her now laughing on the floor. She looks cute when she’s laughing. Wait, why is she laughing by the way? Did she just kid me?

 

“Ahaha, I was just kidding Baekhyun. Sit still, I’m not finished with you”, she says after several minutes of rolling on the floor, laughing. I just pout, and proceed myself to sit next to her again, letting her treats my wounds.

 

It stays like that for a while.

 

Silent atmosphere is in the room, as I keep silent while she carefully puts the ointment on my wounds. It’s an awkward situation, to let her touches my bare skin. I mean, not even one angel, out from my family, ever touched my skin before. And of course, not even single human ever touched this skin. She’s the first. I wonder what she thinks about my skin. Hell, I act like a girl again.

 

She finally finishes with putting the ointment, and now she’s putting the bandage over the wounds. She does it in a careful movement, not wanting to make me in pain. Thank goodness then, so I don’t have to wince in pain again. I look at how she bandages my wounds attentively, when I feel something soft keep brushing against my skin. What is it? Is it her skin? Really? What the- her skin is really soft! Man, it gives me tingling sensation on my skin.

 

Seriously it’s really soft. I never knew human could have that really soft skin. I feel my face reddened in a short time. Is it just me or it’s getting warmer here? I turn my face away from her, I got a feeling not to show my red face to her.

 

Her POV

Haha I got him. He looks funny with that panic face. At first, I’m trying not to let myself laughing, but in the end, I laugh like there’s no tomorrow. Seriously, if you were at my position, I bet you would be laughing as well. I hold my stomach tight as I laugh really hard, literally rolling on the floor. Baekhyun just stands there, watching me laughing. He must be annoyed now. I finally stop laughing and try to get back to my earlier position. Haah, it’s really tiring to laugh like that. It’s been a long time since I last laughing that hard.

 

“Ahaha, I was just kidding Baekhyun. Sit still, I’m not finished with you”, I say. I start to treat his wounds again, accompanied with his ehm… cute pout? Haha it’s been a long time too I consider someone cute.

 

I continue my work on him, this time trying to be as soft as feather so that it won’t hurt him much. Treating Baekhyun’s wounds really reminds me of the old times. 'That person' often got home with wounds all over his body.  Baekhyun just really resembles ’his’ presence, even the whining is the same.  

 

 

“IT HURTSSSS”

 

“Bear with it. I’m not expert with this thing”

 

 

Unconsciously, tears start to roll down again. Stupid Jihyun, stop crying already, he’s no longer yours.

 

I take a glance on Baekhyun, who is now looking away from me. I take this chance to silently wipe my tears and quickly finish bandaging his elbow and knee.

 

Now, it’s his back’s turn, which I think got the most severe injury.

 

Last night, his back kept bleeding a river, staining his clothes and my clothes. The blood came out from two weird holes on his back.

 

And I mean it, they were holes, a deep one, like something had drilled over his back and got under his skin. I wonder how he got those kinds of injuries. Did he get stabbed?

 

I squint my eyes in horror as I finally take off the bandage from his body, showing his still bleeding back. It still bleeds, although it’s not as much last night. Thank goodness he wasn’t dead to the lost too much blood.

 

I stare at those holes for a while. It gets scarier each time I blink. But somehow I just can’t take my eyes off from them, when suddenly I notice something white in those holes. I gasp hard, is it his bone? Seriously? Bones? Okay, it’s worse than I thought, maybe I should take him to the doctor.

 

I am about to talk to Baekhyun, when I notice it again, that white thing in his back starts to move. Wait a minute, it moves? My jaw drops as I watch it moving under his skin, and slowly gets out from the hole. What is that? It’s white, and kinda feathery, is it really his bone?

 

“Uhm, Baekhyun. I don’t think I’m in the right position to treat this one”, I say as I watch that thing now getting bigger, slowly getting out from his back, showing its form. Oh, and there are two of them, getting out from different holes. Oh my, seriously what is that?

 

Baekhyun turns his head on my direction, maybe he notices now my scared-face.

 

“Baekhyun, there’s seriously something weird on your back. I should take you to the doctor”, I say as I abruptly stand up. I feel my hands trembling hard as I keep looking on those holes. Those things stop moving, but still, I got a feeling that it’s not a good idea to just treat it by myself.

 

What is that actually?

 


Yeay chapter 5! Haha it's too long i think, sorry *bow* Comments and subscribes are still loved :D