54

Fallen Angel

Narrator’s POV

“YEAAAAAY”, Baekhyun exclaimed as he grabbed one of the empty swing and quickly rode it. Jihyun chuckled once at his childishness, while she herself took a seat on the bench near the swings. She took out her camera and instead of watching Baekhyun being crazy with his swing, she just took several photos of the scenery. She even took a picture of Baekhyun flying up high with his swing. She smiled sweetly to see childishness was all over his face.

 

“JIHYUUN, LEAVE THAT CAMERA AND PLAY WITH MEEEE~”, Baekhyun whined from a far while still swinging up with his swing. Jihyun looked up to him and shook her head, signaling she didn’t want to play with the swing. Baekhyun pouted at first, before stopping the swing from going any higher and got up to walk towards her.

 

Jihyun just looked up to him and smiled, before going back to her camera. Baekhyun pouted once again as he eyed her.

 

“You’re no fun”, Baekhyun mumbled. Jihyun just stuck her tongue out and playfully took the picture of him pouting his cheeks off. Baekhyun then snatched her camera away, and dragged her along with him towards the empty swing. He even glared at a boy who was about to grab the swing too, making the boy scared and ran away from them.

 

“Yah, he’s scared”, Jihyun protested. Baekhyun acted like he heard nothing and forced her to sit on the swing. He then went to her back and started to push the swing up.

 

Jihyun smiled happily as she felt soft breeze was blowing at her, while herself was getting higher and higher with the swing. Baekhyun kept pushing the swing up, and everytime he did so, she could feel she was about to fall anytime soon.

 

“BAEKHYUN THIS IS TOO HIGH!”, Jihyun exclaimed, earning a laughter from him. He then went to the side of the swing, to see Jihyun’s face was now beaming like the sun. He smiled and took Jihyun’s camera. He then pressed the shutter button  as he got a good angle of her.

 

CLICK!

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY CAMERAAA?”, Jihyun exclaimed again. He just put up a peace sign to her. She quickly stopped the swing from swinging any higher and quickly landed on her feet. She ran towards Baekhyun and snatched her camera back. She opened the gallery, and found a picture of her smiling widely as she swung up high to the sky.

 

“You look so angelic with that dress”, he spoke up from nowhere as he eyed her floral dress. She just chuckled once and looked away, trying to hide her blushing cheeks. Her gaze then fell on the ice cream seller that was passing a little bit far from them. Her eyes brightened to see it. She quickly grabbed Baekhyun’s hand and dragged him who was still eyeing the empty swing.

 

“Enough with swings, let’s go for ice cream!”

 

***

Her POV

“It was fun!”, Baekhyun says as he plops down to the couch. Yeah, we had so much fun at the park. Well, although it was a little bit weird to see Baekhyun kept bickering with those kids, claiming who could have the swings, but still, it was fun to finally visit that park again.

 

“Hey hey, let’s go to the park again tomorrow”, Baekhyun says as he tugs my arm. Haha look who gets himself excited.

 

“Naaah, I have work tomorrow. Just go there by yourself”, I say, still busy looking at the pictures we took from the park. Most of them are sceneries, but some of them are the pictures of me and Baekhyun. Come to think about it, Baekhyun sure looks like the statue of Light Angel. But yeah, let’s just forget about it. There’s no way a statue could change into human form like this. But who knows? Argh, just forget it.

 

“I don’t want to go alonee~”, he whines. He puts those failed puppy eyes, earning a giggle from me.

 

“Then just stay at home”, I say as I hold back the giggle. Baekhyun then just pouts his cheeks off as he eyes me. Oops, abnormal heartbeat in attack.

 

“I don’t want to be alone either~”, he whines again with that pouty cheeks he has. Haha he looks like a little kid. Hm, it will be mean of me if I leave him alone again. Should I just take him to work? Well, it won’t harm right?

 

“Wanna come with me?”

 

“SURE!”, he exclaims as he sits up straight. Haha Baekhyun, can you be a lot more cuter than this?

 

“Fine, fine. Go to sleep now, we should wake up early tomorrow”, I say to him. He nods his head like there’s no tomorrow. I giggle once, before standing up and head to my room. But as I reach my door, I feel someone’s following me from behind. I turn around, to see Baekhyun is walking towards my room too. What is he doing?

 

“Where are you going?”, I ask.

 

“Sleep?”, he says. I eye him skeptically before finally getting the idea.

 

“Yah, go sleep in your own room”, I scold him as I push him away.

 

“I don’t have my own room”, Baekhyun protests. Oh right, he was sleeping in my room earlier. Ugh, stupid me.

 

“Sleep in that room”, I say, pointing to ‘his’ room. Baekhyun follows to where I point at and again protests.

 

“I don’t want to sleep alone”, he says with puppy eyes again. Noo I can’t take those eyes anymore.

 

“No sleeping with me! Go to your room nooow!”, I say and push him to that room. I even force him to lay on the bed and put the blanket over him. I literally tuck him to bed. Aw, blushing again. I quickly make my way out from the room, when I hear him calling me again.

 

“Jihyun”, he says. I turn my body to him and find him already has his eyes closed in peace. I smile to see it and wait for what he about to say.

 

“Goodnight”, he mumbles. I can feel my smile grows wider than before.

 

“Goodnight to you too”

 

Whew what a peaceful night to end. I’m sure I’m going to have a good sleep tonight. Thanks Baekhyun, you sure made my day… and my night.


Updated again! Sorry for not updating yesterday, i got fever -_-

Currently working on the next chapters hehe wait for it :D

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing

Love you guysss <3