84

Fallen Angel

Several weeks later

 

Her POV

It has been several weeks, since I last remembered again about Baekhyun. It was so…. undescribable, to know that I have moved on from Hyunjae because of an angel, and this angel literally bringing me back to the desperate mode I was in. I really missed him, so much that I want to just fly up above the sky to personally meet him. I did meet him once, in my dream, but that was when I didn’t know that he was the mysterious person in my dream. I really need to meet him soon, I’m curious of what condition he is in now. Haaah, he must have been a good angel now, I wonder what he does in Heaven.

 

 My gaze then falls to one of the pictures standing at the coffee table. It’s a picture of me and Hyunjae, on his birthday. Speaking of his birthday, it’s today. It’s been a long time since I last visited his grave, maybe it would be nice of me if I just visited his grave today. It’s not that I hate him for now, I’ve forgiven him , miraculously. Thanks to Baekhyun I think.

 

Well, let’s just now prepare ourselves to visit Hyunjae’s grave. Gotta go take a bath now.

 

His POV

I step out from the black side and walk to bright side, where Luhan-hyung and Tao are standing there. Luhan notices my comeback, before dashing off to approach me, followed by Tao. He quickly takes my shoulder and shakes it like forever.

 

“How is it? Have you told her the truth?”, he asks. I just shake my head slowly. Luhan makes a face before pulling off his hand from my shoulders.

 

“I helped you to get into her dreams to warn her, not to play with her!”, Luhan-hyung says, scolds to be more exact.

 

“Sorry Hyung, I don’t have anything in my mind to tell her the truth”, I say, pathetically. Truth is, I just want to be with her as long as I can. I did warn her, but… it’s just not working.

 

“Yah Baekhyun, tell her soon that you’re an angel, forbid her from falling further to you”

 

“Yes Hyung, I’ll try”

 

“Your ‘I’ll try’ surely gives off an uncomfortable feeling”, he scoffs, and I just scoff back. I mean, who on Earth could tell the one you loved not to fall for you? That’s ironic.

 

“Yah Baekhyun! Don’t waste your time, just tell her. Use your brain, cmon! I’ll help you doing this because you said you wanted to convince her not to fall for you.”

 

“Aish, I’m trying, Hyung. Maybe you should blame the future me for not giving off a good idea”

 

“Aish whatever. If you didn’t do well tonight, I wouldn’t help you to get into her dream anymore, ANYMORE”, he underlines the word anymore as quotes in the air.

 

“WHAT?! You can’t do that, it’s the only way I can meet her”, I whine as I tug Luhan-hyung’s clothes.

 

“AISH JUST GET LOST. I’M NOT GOING TO HELP YOU ANYMORE, NO MORE COMING TO HER DREAMS”, Luhan yells but stops when he hears a familiar sound.

 

“What are you guys doing and what dream?”

 

The Master of Telekinetic and the Master of Light are already there, victorious smirk plasters on Master of Light’s face, while furrowed eyebrows are fixed on Master of Telekinetic’s face.  I and Luhan-hyung gulp nervously, as we fix our clothes and gather ourselves.

 

“I-It’s nothing, Masters, we-“, I speak up, but get cut by the Master of Telekinetic.

 

“You think I couldn’t read your mind? It’s too obvious. You’re going to her dream? Is Luhan with you? YAH LUHAN, IN MY ROOM NOW!”, the Master of Telekinetic snarls and drags Luhan with him, leaving me with the Master of Light alone. Luhan’s afraid face sure cracks me up, but then I slowly turn my head to him, Master of Light, waiting for what he’s going to do. I’ll be dead meat.

 

I expect him to be angry and furious, but then I only found an old man smiling in victory as he speaks.

 

“Baekhyun, you’re going to get your punishment”

 


Updated! (again)

So yeah, here's the back up from what happened to aff earlier huhu

i kinda hope i would get my subscribers back but yeah, let's just get over it :')

I'll post the last chapter in next hour, thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing

Me love you guysss <3