27

Fallen Angel

His POV

“How about Kyungsoo? Kai? Luhan-hyung? Kris-hyung? Others?”, I ask Suho-hyung with puppy eyes, earning a fake vomit from him. I don’t care. Please just tell me the other haven’t got their powers either.

 

“Kyungsoo—uhm D.O—got the Earth power, he’s now at the mountain… I forgot what its name, learning how to make earthquakes and eruptions. Kai got the teleportation power. He’s on training now to be the messenger of Heaven, he’s delivering mails from Earth to Heaven”, Suho-hyung says, stopping to get a fresh air to breathe. Oh, I never knew we could send mails from Earth to Heaven. So, Kai got the teleportation power, it must be fun to go to different places in one click. Kyungsoo got the Earth, hm… sounds scary actually.

 

“I’m kinda thankful that Kai didn’t get the wind power”, Suho-hyung continues his talking, a little it random actually. I was asking about the others’ power, not his opinion on others’ powers. “If he got the wind he must have used it around the girls. He’s too ert”.

 

“Why is that?”, Sehun asks.

 

Lay-hyung just chuckled and shook his head. This time, I got what Suho meant. If Kai got the power of wind, probably he would use it to blow off girls’ clothes, so yeah, you know, well forget it.

 

“No, just forget it”, Suho-hyung says, earning a pout from the maknae. Haha I missed this moment so much. It has only been only four days since I left, and I really missed these dorky guys around me.

 

“Okay, next. Uhm, Luhan? He’s a telekinetic angel”. Telekinetic? It’s my first time hearing it. Then Suho-hyung explains about how Earth and Moon revolve and evolve on their orbital and how gravity works, and blablabla, I don’t understand, let’s just skip it.

 

“Kris is a flight angel. He takes control of who can get the capability to fly”

 

“Where is he now?”, I ask.

 

“He’s on the park, teaching the birds how to fly”, he says, earning a giggle from Sehun and Lay.

 

“His scary face doesn’t suit the position”, Sehun speaks up. Haha he’s right, Kris’ face is just too cool to teach birds how to fly. I can’t even imagine him playing around the birds. I’m afraid those little cutie birds will end up to be angry birds -_-

 

“Well yeah, but later on, he can have the control to take our ability to fly you know. Once you make him angry, he could take your wings”, Suho-hyung says, making the two others stop giggling. Angels are nothing without their wings.

 

“Okay, next”, I say, letting him to continue his explanation.

 

“Tao got the time controlling power. And he’s too good for his first assignment so they put him on the death angels’ position. You know, the one who controls age and takes humans’ lives”. Okay, the situation got scarier when Suho-hyung says that. Tao and his black lines under his eyes just really suit the position of death angels.

 

“Xiumin already got his power earlier, so you know it”. I nod. Remember when I said there was a frost angel accidentally used his power not in the right place? It was Xiumin-hyung. He successfully made the center of Heaven frozen into iceblocks.

 

“He’s in North Pole now, playing with the polar bears”. Haha chubby hyung is playing with polar bear now. Maybe the polar bear would find it weird to see a strayed penguin happened to be there.

 

“And then… who’s left? Uhm…”, Suho-hyung taps his chin, trying to remember.

 

“Chanyeol?”, I ask. Suho-hyung hasn’t mentioned him right?

 

“Oh you’re right! Chanyeol!”, Suho-hyung says as he claps both of his palms together. “It’s a good news for you, he hasn’t got his power yet”

 

Really? Chanyeol hasn’t got his power either? YEAY BESTFRIENDS FOREVER CHANYEOL! I LOVE YOU! I punch my fist into the air. Chanyeol must have postponed his chance to get his power to wait for me haha. I’ll pay you back later Chanyeol, promise!

 

“I wonder why he hasn’t got his power yet, Chanyeol is one of the best apprentices among us”, Lay-hyung says from my behind, still busy with his healing.

 

“That’s what I’m going to say”, Suho-hyung snaps. “I heard the older angels were about to grant him power, but then there was this one old angel who told the others to postpone it”

 

“Who?”, Sehun asks.

 

“The one who pushed Baekhyun to Earth”, Suho-hyung says. Haha I knew it, that old man is seriously insane. But thanks to him, I got this friend with no power like me.

 

“What I’m going to say is, there’s only one position left for new angels. It’s the best one, a fire angel”, Suho-hyung says again. Fire angel? Wow that’s the most powerful position from all of position. I want that position actually. But seeing how good Chanyeol was, when we were still apprentices, I whole-heartedly accepted my defeat. There’s no way I could compete Chanyeol.

 

“Bad news is, it’s either you will go back to be apprentice, or you will have to compete Chanyeol to get that position”

 

Oh. God. Can’t this just get any worse?

 


Updateddd haha I personally love Kris and Angry Birds being together ><

and Xiumin being with polar bear would be cute too huaha

Okay, this is the today's update, not sure if i can update again later.

Thanks a lot for reading, commenting, and subscribing.

Have a nice day guys <3