74

Fallen Angel

Narrator’s POV

“WHOAAA It feels good to be back!”, Baekhyun exclaimed as he ran inside her apartment. Jihyun just chuckled and walked inside too, before slowly closing the door and went to the couch. She put her things there, and buried herself in the couch. Baekhyun followed her and shuffled closer to her. He flung his arm and wrapped her in his embrace. She didn’t resist, as she nuzzled her head to his shoulder, inhaled as much his scent as he could while holding back the tears.

 

*Flashback*

“I’ve erased their memories of Baekhyun, so that they wouldn’t remember any scene of Baekhyun’s wings showing up”, Luhan said as he walked away from her. She just listened, not responding to his sentence.

 

“I did this to everyone he had met”. Still she wasn’t responding.

 

“With no exceptional”. She was frozen as her eyes widened in realization. Luhan’s expression softened but he quickly looked away from her, so that his back now was facing her. The others were already outside, waiting for him to come out and quickly went back to their own places. Luhan slowly took a step away from her, while muttering something.

 

“Please take the best decision”

 

**

 

‘This would be the best right?’

 

She trailed her hand to his chest, feeling his heartbeat raced rapidly. She smiled as she felt comfortable around him, wrapping herself in him as her head leaning on his chest. Baekhyun just smiled, while blushing as he could feel so many contacts with her.

 

 

“Look”, he said as he pointed to the window, referring to the night sky.

 

“Stars”, he continued. She smiled and saw to the direction where he pointed at, and saw so many stars scattering out at the sky. It was like a white dot marching on a black sheet, brightening the lonely night so it didn’t feel too dark anymore. She went back placing her head on his chest, while her hands wrapping him on his waist.

 

“Hey Baekhyun”, she said. He looked down to her and faced her hair. Since he couldn’t see her face, he decided to just put his chin on top of her head.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Are you… happy to stay with me?”, she asked.

 

“Yep. Positive”, he said with no sign of doubt in his tone.

 

“Really? Why?”, she asked, while shuffled her head closer to her neck, hiding the tears formed on her eyes. She wasn’t ready for this, but sooner or later, she needed to say this.

 

“Because… life becomes more exciting when I’m with you. And then, finally I know how real happines feels like. And…  I found so many things interesting when I’m with you. I learnt a lot, and it feels so comfortable everytime you are near”, he said, blushing shyly since it was like an indirect confession to her. She smiled weakly in respond. ‘I’m happy to hear that’

 

“You know, since I’m already dismissed from the hospital, let’s go somewhere together!”, he happily said as he looked to her. But she didn’t look up to him instead, she was staring blankly at the floor.

 

‘I wished we could’

 

“Where are we going? Amusement park? Museum?”, he excitedly listed all of the places he wanted to go.

 

‘It would be a selfish me to force him to stay’

 

“Oh I know! Let’s go to the beach! It must be fun!”, he clapped his hand together when he stated his idea.

 

‘But can’t I once be selfish to get myself happy?’

 

“Oh oh! Maybe we could just go to the theatre!”, he said and shook her body in excitement. She just smiled and went back to nuzzle her head on his chest.

 

‘It would hurt him… Should I be selfish at this time?’

 

“Or maybe we could go for culinary expedition! Mmm, it must be great! You should teach me how to cook Jihyun, I really want to be a great cook like you!”

 

‘Selfish… What a harsh word’

 

“What do you think Jihyun?”, he asked with happy smile plastered on his face. Jihyun just couldn’t hold back her tears any longer. She gripped his clothes while burying her head in his chest.

 

“Jihyun?”, he asked confusedly. He didn’t realized she hadn’t been responding all of his words earlier, and as he noticed, he found her already cried in his chest.

 

‘This would be the best decision right? It’s not that I want to be alone again…’

 

“Jihyun? Jihyun what happened?”, he asked worriedly. He pulled her out from his embrace and got her to face him, eye to eye. Her teary eyes were the first thing he saw. He looked deeply into her eyes, looking for what actually happened to her.

 

‘I don’t want to be hurt’

 

“Jihyun answer me. What happened? Why are you crying again?”, he asked. Jihyun looked away from his eyes and shifted her gaze to her hands.

 

‘And I don’t want him to be hurt either’

 

“Jihyun! What happened?!”, he raised his tone in worry since she didn’t respond. He got more worried as her eyes kept avoiding his and she got shut all the time. She inhaled deeply and gulped back all of her tears, before looking him in the eyes.

 

“It’s okay if you want to go back with your brother, I don’t mind it.”

 

Baekhyun’s shoulder was deflated in disbelief, as he pulled his hand off from her. He stared blankly at the floor, not believing on what she had said. She bit her lips to prevent breaking into tears, as she needed to be strong after what she said.

 

‘That’s it, I’ve said that. Hello darkness, I’m coming back to you’

 


Updated again! Huh hah huh hah, few more chapters! :D

And... sorry if it doesn't touch your heart and make you cry huhu i tried my best to make this as dramatic as i could.

And... next chapter will be full of dialogue, be patient to read it okay?

Thank you so much for the supports :D

Me love you guysssssss <3