17

Fallen Angel

Narrator’s POV

She opened her eyes to find herself in the same place, a never ending grass field without nothing but grasses and warm breeze.

 

She looked around, to find herself sitting in the middle of nowhere. She then got up from where she sat before.

 

Her legs started to move into a step, leading her to somewhere she didn’t even know.

 

She kept walking and walking, ignoring the itchy feeling on her skin.

 

Her fingers touched every tall grasses she passed.

 

Her eyes then caught a figure standing not too far from her. She stared at him for a while, before realizing it was the one who helped her before.

 

“You’re from earlier”, she said as she approached the man. The man turned around, showing his face, but somehow she couldn’t even see his face’s feature. She squinted her eyes as she felt the brightness on the place was increased.

 

“You remember”, he said shortly. She could see his lips twitched into a smile. She tried hard to see who the man was.

 

“Who are you?”, she muttered, still trying hard to see his face. He just smiled, as the background getting brighter than before, being almost white. She closed her eyes, letting the man disappear in the light.

 

“I am your guardian angel”, his voice echoed.

 

Her POV

I wake up after I saw that hurting light. That dream… I don’t understand. Guardian angel? Hah, that corny words just remind me of ‘that person’. I remember he kept saying this angel, that angel, blahblahblah. There’s no such thing as guardian angel. It doesn’t even exist.

 

“I will be your guardian angel Jihyun-ah”

 

“I promise I’ll always protect you! Forever!”

 

“I wonder if angels do exist, I really want to be one of them”

 

“Guardian angel is someone that loves you eternally and always there for you. And that would be me!”

 

“I’m sorry Jihyun-ah”

 

That’s a lie. Everything he said are lies. There’s no such thing that could eternally love me and always there for me. Liar.

 

I keep reminded of it, as I feel tears are now rolling down my cheeks. No, don’t cry anymore. He doesn’t deserve your tears. That jerk deserves anything but your tears. Why can’t you just forget him already? He left you, and that’s enough reason for you to hate him. You can do this Jihyun, you don’t need him.

 

I take a deep breath and let it out heavily. I think I’m no longer crying. See? You can do this Jihyun. You have no reason to cry over him.

 

“I’m sorry Jihyun-ah”

 

I break into tears again as I dig my face on the pillow. A river of tears is formed as soon as I let a drop rolls down.

 

 

“I miss him…”

 

 


So yeah, here's the drama haha. This isn't the end though, please anticipate the dorky Baekhyun on the next chapters, well although for the next several chapters will be about each other's past :D

Thanks for reading. And thanks a lot lot more for commenting and subscribing.

Maybe i'll update again later ><