47

Fallen Angel

His POV

Both of us are leaning closer to each other now. Jihyun is already closing her eyes, while I am still having my eyes half-opened. Jihyun just looks even more beautiful with her eyes closed. She looks so angelic. My heartbeat rate is now increasing. It thumps louder everytime I notice our faces are going closer in each second. Damn, what is this feeling? Is this what they call love? I just can’t take my eyes off her. Oh God, this is crazy, I can’t be like this. But I like being like this. Aish what am I talking.

 

I stop leaning closer right when our lips are just 1 inch apart to each other. I take another look on her beautiful features, admiring her face like there will be no tomorrow. She’s so admirable, hard to resist. Deep down inside, I really want her to be always by my side. I wished I could take her with me back to Heaven. Could I?

 

I then lean closer again, close enough that our noses bump to each other. I stop again, avoiding her nose, and take a good look on her closed eyes. She got long eyelashes, and they are now tickling my eyelid. Should I continue? She seems not bothered with it.

 

I continue my way closer to her, and stop again right 1 mm in front of her lips. We are now literally breathing to each other’s lips. I can feel her warm breaths from her, and it just feels nice. Urgh, sound so ert. But yeah, who cares.

 

I run my hand on her cheeks, softly caress them. I can feel her hand curls up on my chest. Uhm, I don’t know what that means. I am just about to completely tear away the gap between us, when I feel something wet prickling on my hand. I look up to her eyes, and notice teardrops are rolling down to her cheeks. Her hands, grabbing my shirt tightly, are now trembling as she starts to sob. Why is she crying?

 

Her POV

Baekhyun’s breath smells nice, and it feels good to feel it on my face.

 

Thump.

 

My heart thumps louder again. I look at his face, which is gradually getting closer and closer, tearing the gap between us. I slowly close my eyes, waiting and anticipating of what will happen next. Are we going to kiss each other? Mostly yes, and I don’t know why I just let him to do so. We just met each other 4 days ago, and I barely even knew him. Am I allowed to do this? Is Baekhyun allowed to do this? Is ‘that person’ will be happy to see me like this?

 

Ocean of guilty feelings rushes towards me, as some of unwanted memories now are playing on my mind.

 

“Morning kiss! Good morning Jihyun! Have a good sleep last night?”

 

“Haha we are the best couple ever!”

 

“Save your lips for our wedding day right? Give me your best kiss! HAHAHA”

 

“Hey, where’s my goodnight kiss?”

 

“I love you Jihyun”

 

ARGH! Why the hell you keep popping in my mind?! You’re gone and will never ever come back. Why can’t I get you out of my mind? Why? Why won’t you let me get over you? Why?

 

A tear, again, manages to escape its way down to the floor. Great Jihyun, you just cry over him again. Just great. Then, I feel Baekhyun’s warm breath getting further from my face. I slowly open my eyes, to look at concerned Baekhyun is now standing there, cupping my cheeks with his warm hands. He’s smiling warmly, sending shivers down to my spine, making my hearts flutters.

 

We are now parted further and further, to the point where he stops backing away and looks me in the eyes. Feeling of guilts is now replaced with disappointment. Why am I feeling this way? Last second I was thinking it was wrong to do it, but now I just regret it. Do I desperately want that kiss? Why am I feeling guilty over ‘that person’ again? Why is the image of ‘him’ playing again in my mind? No. Stop it please. Stop controlling my mind. Get out of my mind. No. No. No..

 

“NO!!!!”, I scream as I fall down to my knees. I helplessly grab strands of my hair and pull the desperately. I don’t like this. I don’t want to be like this. Help me. Help me Baekhyun. Please….

 


Updated! So sorry i have to disappoint you huhu the er is none other than her own thoughts. She's crazy -_-

Haha 'that person' keeps bugging her in every single thing she do.

Don't unsubscribe me because of this pleaseeee wait for the next chapters ><

Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and subscribing

Love you guyssss <3