Unexpected encounters by Suhyo07

VᴇʀꜱᴀEᴍᴇʀɢᴇ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ Archive。
auMhf5C.png
REVIEWER'S CORNER
Sorry for the longer wait, I've been slacking but I need all my stuff done for Friday ehajss.

Thank you for requesting and don't forget to credit the shop
Unexpected encounters
LINK
BY suhyo07


Title:
So the first thing is noticed, call me picky, is that the 'e' in 'encounters' should be capitalized to make it Unexpected Encounters. Moving on from that small thing, the title is one I've seen before and it's not very unique in a sense. Whether or not it is eye-catching depends on the person reading truthfully (this applies to most titles) but for me, it doesn't seem like it'd be super eye-catching but at the same time, could definitely attract some kind of attention.

Description/Foreword:
I think the description part is good by itself, I don't really feel like there's much need for what's in the foreword but maybe that's just me since I like shorter descriptions and such. I don't really know why I feel like this but I just found the part in the foreword quite unneeded. Also, the author's note should probably be bumped down to below the part in the foreword since that's still about the story. It looks weird to have the description, author's note, then foreword, if that makes sense.

Plot:
When it comes to these wolf!au's, I'm always hesitant for a few reasons. A lot of people use this universe as an excuse to write the kinkiest they can think of (I've see that one happen and don't get me wrong, is good but PwP for a story is bad) or is sometimes an excuse to do Mpreg which I'm fine with too. But what I really like about this one is that the concept of wolves and packs seem quite... normal in this universe. It doesn't seem odd and it kind of made me feel like you actually knew what you were talking about with the way everything was described. You can see the plot's conflict fairly easily and I think if you keep on in the direction you're headed in, it'll be good.


Writing Style/Flow:
Truthfully, the writing style is pretty damn good. Like the conversations seem fairly realistic, well this depends on who you hang out with, and the way you write and give detail on everything makes it all much better. It's sad that Block B fanfics don't get as popular since there are some pretty good ones written out there. So I was pleased with that.

For the flow, I think it's actually a farely decent pace. It doesn't seem too fast and nothing seems rushed since you take the time to give detail to things. So I think this is a good start to your story, keep developing the characters as it goes on and you'll be just fine.


Characterization:
I really like the detail put into each character and you do learn about a variety of people within the story, though of course, it's most centric on Yukwon which is good too. I do like the variety though since one character can get boring after awhile which is why supporting characters are quite important. I think you nailed that since there's a good amount of characters from different bands which brings more diversity to the story so kudos to you on that! 

Personal Enjoyment:
I'm not a fan of the ship since I'm more of a ZiKwon kind of person but I can appreciate a good Block B fanfiction since I don't read any anymore (I only used to read Jaeil ones - or whatever they were called since I love those two together I gtg). The writing was good as well so it made it more enjoyable. In all honesty, there wasn't much to say about the story since it's pretty much fine the way it is, there's really no flaws to it. I hope this doesn't seemed rushed but I slacked too much and I won't be around Fri/Sat so I needa get my stuff done, bahfuikshsjfk, If you have any questions, hit me up and I'll answer them. :p