Endless Night by 1998saranmichael

VᴇʀꜱᴀEᴍᴇʀɢᴇ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ Archive。
auMhf5C.png
REVIEWER'S CORNER
Sorry for such a late review, I'm not even going to lie and say I've been playing Overwatch all day so I forgot AFF even existed. Don't kill me ples.

 I am sorry you have to dela with this socalled drunked state of min e
Endless night
LINK
BY 1998saranmichael


Title:
I feel as if the title "Endless Nights" fits perfectly just by looking at the description. "The world is in peril, and humanity is struggling to survive", this sentence alone can show that 'Endless Night' represents the fact that humanity is failing and that they are stuck in an endless night. Figuratively speaking, of course, since it isn't always going to be night - unless when it is. I just felt as if the two connected very nicely and that the title is a fitting one.

Description/Foreword:
The last part of the description is what really hooked me to believe that the story will be a good one. While I do not have time, considering I'm cramming this in at 3:27 AM, I will not be reading the whole thing, or what's published. I do like how a question, or two, is at the end - making the reader think about the answer to the so-called question. What future is left to hope for? We don't know but I'm sure we will find out.

Overall, I think you have a strong title and description going which leads me to believe that the story is already headed in a good direction as well but we will discuss that in plot. 

Plot:
I feel like I am too drunk (not really) to be talking about this but god DAMN. I'm not gonna lie, the whole werewolf thing is overused and such but my god- you really took that overused concept and made it original. I felt like I was reading something new, whether it be because of the writing style or not, it felt different and not so cliché compared to... almost all the werewolf, vampire, stuff I must read. While cliché can be fine, there's definitely an extent to where it can go and boy am I sold. If it were a different ship, since I'm more of just Sekai trash, I'd probably be reading the rest (I'm a picky person when it comes to my ships help).

No but really, everything is just perfect and I really really feel like this was taken from a book because it's that good. It's better than my writing and I've been doing it for years, damn I gotta step up my game. 

When I usually see werewolves and vampires involved, I hate to say it, but Twilight always comes to mind so I never try to expect much from these type of stories but really, you took the generic concept and made it not-so-generic. I'm surprised this doesn't have more subscribers like - what? My ty story here that I never update has like 1.3k subs, wanna switch? You deserve them more HAHA (ples kill me and my non-existent writing career).

Also the poster and character posters are gorgeous, kudos to whoever did them.  

Writing Style/Flow:
Just from the first paragraph of the prologue, I knew I wasn't going to be saying much here but good things. The descriptions of everything seem to be spot on. You really take the time to describe every little detail and that's impressive to me, honestly. I think the writing style is pretty much perfect as is. The vocabulary used is also very professional sounding and it kind of sounds as if it came from a book. The more violent scenes, such as the chase of the young girl in the prologue, are very well done and you can easily picture things so really, bravo.

As for the flow, I think there's nothing wrong with it either. I think you paced yourself rather well. Even with the use of 'flashbacks' and stuff, you paced yourself well. Better than I could have, that's for sure.

Characterization:
Looking at the overall characterization, I think your characters - the ones I've seen - are in the right direction. This ties in to what I said previously, the way you describe things can really give hint to who these people are and such. I feel like you didn't leave any details out which is almost amazing because I feel as if my characters are always EVERYWHERE. One moment, they're ing Jesus, the next they're Buddha (not really, pls forgive my weird talks it really is almost 4 AM). Moving on, I do think the way the dialogue goes is perfect and smooth, everything is just nice and rainbows (except for the story itself, there seems to be some violence going on with rabid wolves - haha kill me pls).

Personal Enjoyment:
I'm not gonna drag the review on too long since it'll all just be praise and my brain has officially flopped at 4AM! Really, the story is on the right track and doesn't really need to be changed and is pretty much great the way it is. I was probably really vague at some parts of the review, mainly 'cause I'm trying to actually get this done because... god this is late so my bad. Really though, shorter reviews usually happen because the story doesn't need my ty opinions. Plus, this really is gold. Me gusta the writing style.

God I might be drunk ahaha what even. Anyways, if you have questions, let me know - I'll answer it wen I don't feel so durnk