bereavement by overdosagexo

VᴇʀꜱᴀEᴍᴇʀɢᴇ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ Archive。
auMhf5C.png
REVIEWER'S CORNER
Sorry for the semi-late review! I've been 
pretty busy with college and such so I'm glad to be getting more stuff done nowadays. 

Anyways, don't forget to credit the shop and have a good day!! 

....I HOPE I COVERED EVERYTHING I REALLY WANTED TO. 
bereavement
LINK
BY overdosagexo


Title:
A title like this is pretty hard to come by on this website since a lot of fanfics share the same names and are pretty bland, to put it that way. I like this title and it's more unique then most of the titles I see here on the website today. 

Description/Foreword:
First of all, I like how the description has the definition of bereavement for anyone who doesn't know what the word means (aka myself since I'm not the smartest) so I was happy to know what it meant. The definition itself is a pretty good description because it kind of hints at what's going to happen without actually spoiling anything.

Plot:
WOW, I wasn't expecting it to start that way. Like, I knew someone would die but I didn't know who and wow, that's insane (not really but I'm easily amused by certain things). I love how each member kind of copes with his death differently. It's kind of sad to think about it in general but I love how every character dealt with it differently. 

I love the ending with "Time doesn't heal, it rusts." Like that's a very powerful line there.

Writing Style/Flow:
The writing style was perfect, honestly. There weren't any grammatical errors or anything strange sounding and the flow itself was great. It flowed well while talking about each boy's way of coping with the death of a member.

Characterization:
I think every character was perfect, they kept the same elements as the real boys with a twist. Each boy dealt with the loss differently and it really shows personality. The characters perspectives on this seemed very well thought out.

Personal Enjoyment:
Even though angst is my weakness because I'm a bubble blown baby (pretty sure I got this from Markiplier - send help), I did like this. I felt the feels, man. Got7 is a group I adore and this just hurts my poor lil heart (even if I am a markson shipper this was still really touching paojhgf)