Dirty (HeavenWard)

VᴇʀꜱᴀEᴍᴇʀɢᴇ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ Archive。
MAIN HEADER

CRYBABY

 
POSTER HERE

Genre:

 

Characters: Seulgi, Irene

 

Status: Ongoing

 

I don’t make love.

I .

I want to be ed.

I want it fast.

Rough.

Hard.

I want it.

And I want it from you.

Notes From Reviewer

 

Alrighty, there you go. I took too long for this but I actually wanted to take my time with this one in specific because it was really good. Anyways, don't forget to to credit the shop and I hope this was helpful in one way or another (not that much needs to be changed honestly - it's pretty good by itself). 

Title 

The title fits, ya little nasty. The word "dirty" is an understatement. Just reading the description makes me feel dirTY. I've never read yuri of any sorts so this will be an adventure for me, I guess (I haven't started reading it yet) and although the title is quite bland, it definitely ing fits.

Description & Foreword 

Okay but "I want to see lust in those emerald eyes that gaze at me in secret -- smell the on your porcelain skin." that's nicely written despite it being about something very unholy. The description would probably be good for someone who definitely loves and non-innocentness (that's not really a word). The way you describe it though makes it enjoyable to read because it flows quite well for a description. It doesn't give anything away either, it just lets you know that Seulgi is into ing, etc.

For the foreword: The only thing I think needs to be changed are the sizes of the pictures, they're damn huge and there's quite a lot of them. So maybe make them a tad smaller? It's kind of messy with them at that size. Like for the previous posters, those can be a lot smaller so they're all next to each other instead of huge. It saves space and makes it nicer looking.

As for the fan art portion, maybe make it so all the pictures are smaller (like for the first one, there's five photos - maybe make it so the taller ones aka the first three are next to each other and the smaller/longer ones are beneath it?) IF THAT EVEN MAKES SENSE? There's just too many pictures and they're abnormally huge. If someone wants to look at the picture, they can always use "open link in new tab" to get a better look.

Plot

Hot ing damn, the hell is this. Sinful is an understatement. I really love how you acknowledged that Irene was supposed to be a mary sue, the perfect character. Also, the whole innocent to not innocent with Irene really sold it. The trigger warning is definitely appropriate since some of the language used is quite sensitive to some people but holy Lucifer. I feel damn dirty after reading this.

Though after reading chapter 9, I like how you're starting to show that Irene cares for her beyond the Irene gives her. I liked how you slowly eased into the scene of Irene and her talking instead of just jumping into it. Everything really goes together nicely.

Writing Style 

There was a small typo in chapter five near the end where you spelled "different" as "diffrent" you forgot the e but really, that's like the only typo I came across. Besides that everything was pretty much perfect, the way you make everything connect, the grammar/vocabulary used is easily understandable while sounding quite professional.

Characterization 

Seulgi definitely has some issues. The way she wants Irene to abuse her and all that is quite odd, I may say, but everyone has their kinks. I like her character though, the way she wants Irene and the way she describes it as an obsession and not a crush is very unusual but I like it.

 

Irene. I like how you made her not want to be around Seulgi at first, she really fought to not do anything with her. I mean eventually she gives in, which is supposed to happen of course, and I like how Seulgi describes it as "breaking" Irene and leaving cracks.

 

Wendy. The reason I am including her is because of chapter 9. I like the friendship between Irene and Wendy, I also like how well Wendy can hide her problems at school. I feel like many people suffer from this and are just as good as Wendy with hiding it.

Flow 

The flow is ing great honestly. Everything goes together well and it flows in a way that leaves no one confused. You include all the details needed for a scene and don't try to prolong it. I think this was very well written.

Personal Enjoyment 

Although I don't like Red Velvet and never read their fanfics, this is one I'd recommend. It's great - the detail, the plot, the everYTHING IS GOOD. I can see why it's been featured because damn, you did good. Also, I looked at the comments and that one commenter really was annoying - don't listen to crap like that. Good writing takes time and I think you really have a good story going.